Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1281 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 28178111811231127112791280128112821283129113311381 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,215 of 22108
    These are the types of people that need to be spoken to by the FBI and DOJ or showing up at school board and schools to act as terrorists. This woman should be locked away for quite some time and upon release never be allowed to own a legal firearm again in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    These are the types of people that need to be spoken to by the FBI and DOJ or showing up at school board and schools to act as terrorists. This woman should be locked away for quite some time and upon release never be allowed to own a legal firearm again in her life.
    Locked up and never allowed a gun....exactly why?
    I get her information is dangerous....but criminal? Half this country should be locked up, then...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Locked up and never allowed a gun....exactly why?
    I get her information is dangerous....but criminal? Half this country should be locked up, then...
    She threatened to go to the school with her gun and force them to change their minds about masks. That is political terrorism plain as day.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    When are these anti-vax groups going to stop spreading misinformation about Natural Immunity?

I can't believe the ****ing...CDC????Wait...

I didn't know that the CDC was some crazy doctor that is anti government, pro Ivermectin and has a love lust relationship with Rogan and DeSantis.

It is like you just want to condemn this lady as apposed to actually reading the study. Completely not surprising.

https://ijr.com/cdc-study-natural-im...tection-covid/
    Super mysterious that neither of you idiots, or the psychiatrist in that tweet, pointed out that this study was in regards to the Delta variant.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

When are these anti-vax groups going to stop spreading misinformation about Natural Immunity?

You try to engender sympathy and then go right back to spreading your anti-vaccine rhetoric.

Since you are citing and listening to the CDC, perhaps you’ve seen this:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...9393fcf3780cc0

CDC says you should get the booster shot for Omicron and the defense is far better.

Though something tells me now you’re not going to listen to the CDC…
    Last edited by valade16; 01-21-2022 at 02:58 PM.

....which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

I am all for as many people getting these vaccines as possible but on some level, I could almost respect those that constantly spout this anti-vaccine crap more if they actually put their money where their mouth was and didn't get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You try to engender sympathy and then go right back to spreading your anti-vaccine rhetoric.

CDC says you should get the booster shot for Omicron and the defense is far better.

I guess it's time for me to once again remind everyone that natural immunity is garbage because you have to factor in all the death and destruction that it takes to get there. All the unvaccinated death and permanent symptoms from unvaccinated infection easily outweigh any positives that getting COVID will do for preventing future infection.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I guess it's time for me to once again remind everyone that natural immunity is garbage because you have to factor in all the death and destruction that it takes to get there. All the unvaccinated death and permanent symptoms from unvaccinated infection easily outweigh any positives that getting COVID will do for preventing future infection.
    Says you. The so-called "experts" have been all over the place with how effective these vaccines are or aren't. How effective or non effective the masks are. All over the place with notions of how effective or not effective preventive medicine or non vaccinal treatments are. Blah, Blah,Blah.

New studies show that immunity works better than Covid shots for many people and age groups that teh Vaxes do for at least some of the strains. ITs time to stop this total crap that we should believe one doctor or "scientist" over another. I wouldn't trust Fauci in any case for recommending anything anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Says you. The so-called "experts" have been all over the place with how effective these vaccines are or aren't.
    No they haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

My case of myocarditis literally came from me getting the booster...

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and there it is. Which begs the question: if your doctor knew that you'd be at a higher risk for a heart attack due to your past medical problems, why would he have specifically recommended the one vaccine option that is known to have a correlation with blood clotting issues?

*all of this is being asked under the questionable assumption that you have actually been honest with us about getting vaccinated, which vaccine you took, why you took it, and your recent stay at the hospital
    Oh yeah, BTW not only did you get the blood clothing thing wrong, myocarditis isn't related to blood clothing at all, it's a swelling of the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I am all for as many people getting these vaccines as possible but on some level, I could almost respect those that constantly spout this anti-vaccine crap more if they actually put their money where their mouth was and didn't get vaccinated.
    This is why I made sure to apologize to Nate and Vlade for getting Vax'd because I know it bothers people like you that I would consult my doctors and listen to their medical advice.

My case of myocarditis literally came from me getting the booster...
    And that didn't stop you from posting anti-vaccine and pro-natural immunity rhetoric the very next day.

Why?
    Last edited by valade16; 01-21-2022 at 11:00 PM.

This is why I made sure to apologize to Nate and Vlade for getting Vax'd because I know it bothers people like you that I would consult my doctors and listen to their medical advice.
    For the dozenth time, I'm not bothered that you are vaccinated. I'm bothered that you are and you still spout anti-vaccine propaganda like this:

Honestly, since you have received the vaccines and the booster, why do you insist on arguing so hard against vaccines and claiming natural immunity is superior?

Why do you constantly post anti-vaccine rhetoric if you've received the vaccines?