Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1154 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 15465410541104114411521153115411551156116412041254 ... LastLast
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 22166
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This variant doesn't scare me. The variant does appear milder at least from initial data. The vaccines still appear to work on it. Not scared.
    I am more worry about people reacts to pandemic restrictions than anything else. Covid Parties and snubbing ones nose to the threat of this virus isn't a good course for the public well-being.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-04-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hey, we need our air conditioners. We really don't expect our drug industry to share and treat this as a global threat than a opportunity to make money.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Hey, we need our air conditioners. We really don't expect our drug industry to share and treat this as a global threat than a opportunity to make money.
    Still think that after the cost is covered in developing the vaccines they should have to reinvest all the extra billions of dollars back into the worlds healthcare systems. All we hear is how under manned and funded everything is well here ya go

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The only drug industry we should be investing that kind of money in is the one that deals drugs to other countries for a profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

I am more worry about people reacts to pandemic restrictions than anything else. Covid Parties and snubbing ones nose to the threat of this virus isn't a good course for the public well-being.
    No it's not but I'm also worried that the reaction to this new variant will be more pandemic restrictions, restrictions that should not be necessary.

We have vaccines, we have boosters. There's no reason to be giving a **** about anti-vaxxers still dying from COVID. They made the choice to be idiots. The time has come for the rest of us to just disregard them and get back to life. For the most part, this has happened already, but there are still some restrictions and mask requirements in certain places that just need to go away.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Speaking of money and the vaccines poor Trevor Noah. I support everything he said but here comes the mob. Good luck dude because I think you are a great replacement for Stewart

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

More evidence of the difference between Trump and Biden counties with regard to COVID. We really do live in two countries.

Damn I thought she had a point but then that other person pointed out the erotic almond and the point was lost.

It only works if there are no other iterations.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

It’s hilarious they think these evil masterminds in media and government are going to just drop them these little Easter eggs that allow them to be exposed
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...182900179.html

Its better to get the information about your health from Facebook, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...182900179.html

Its better to get the information about your health from Facebook, surely.
    All the while the politicians they elect say how that people should trust doctors. It's almost like it's a kabuki dance designed for the politicians to wink wink say the right thing meanwhile their voters get an entirely different message and do the stupid ****.

This is insane and illegal

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...725002753?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Lots of crickets from our left members on the board.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I'm just outraged that there's a school named after Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Wow! That's ballsy. Gonna be a lot of lawsuits generated and won.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!