Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 371 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5557
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and you were so sure that "Mr. Statistician" was going to come to your rescue and confirm to us all your next level intel about COVID-19 and China.

It's a real shame that didn't work out, but that's no reason to turn on him.
    lol, not at all, I wanted to know his and catman opinion because they are both professionals (one in health care, one in statistics), meaning they would understand how to address it as such.

Both said they didnt trust china, both said their opinion had no basis in facts but rather on personal feelings and general distrust toward china. And that's completely ok, but they understood that, you guys didnt. You somehow felt the numbers backed up your perspective. But they dont.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, not at all, I wanted to know his and catman opinion because they are both professionals (one in health care, one in statistics), meaning they would understand how to address it as such.

Both said they didnt trust china, both said their opinion had no basis in facts but rather on personal feelings and general distrust toward china. And that's completely ok, but they understood that, you guys didnt. You somehow felt the numbers backed up your perspective. But they dont.

I have so many questions.

You think I'm a statistician?

When did I offer my view on China?

The American Medical Association doesn't lobby for Doctors?

Have you heard of the concept "Blindness to one's own incompetence"?

Did you know that depressed people have a more realistic view of their own control over the world?

Have you considered Depression, as a lifestyle choice?

What does scoots have to do with Classical Conditioning?

Who is catman?

Is Catman's position "Meow"?

My head is swimming with them... You may be tempted to answer... And you are welcome to. I'm sure it will be entertaining.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-25-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I really wish you could understand how hilarious it is watching you spout all this ish, continually get owned by poster after poster, and then somehow pat yourself on the back for it in the end.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-25-2020 at 09:34 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

....and you were so sure that "Mr. Statistician" was going to come to your rescue and confirm to us all your next level intel about COVID-19 and China.

It's a real shame that didn't work out, but that's no reason to turn on him.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I have so many questions.

You think I'm a statistician?

When did I offer my view on China?

The American Medical Association doesn't lobby for Doctors?

Have you heard of the concept "Blindness to one's own incompetence"?

Did you know that depressed people have a more realistic view of their own control over the world?

Have you considered Depression, as a lifestyle choice?

What does scoots have to do with Classical Conditioning?

Who is catman?

Is Catman's position "Meow"?

My head is swimming with them... You may be tempted to answer... And you are welcome to. I'm sure it will be entertaining.
    lol, flips! And I have so many answers.

I think your career requires you to know how to approach and work with data sets.

You offered your view when we were discussing why people think China is lying.

AMA doesnt necessarily operate with the physicians best interests in mind.

I haven't heard of it, but I have seen that concept played out on this forum many times.

I did not know that.

I have not considered it.

Scoots has to do same thing as about a dozen of you from the china lying conversation. Hear China. Brain explodes. Kinda like hear bell, dog salivate. They got yall good.

Catman is a poster on this forum who is a nurse.

Catman's position is same as yours, doesnt trust china, but that opinion is not based in data.

Now my question. Are you entertained?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I really wish you could understand how hilarious it is watching you spout all this ish, continually get owned by poster after poster, and then somehow pat yourself on the back for it in the end.
    Your level of comprehension/intelligence is too low for you to even understand when you're wrong, lol.

Your level of comprehension/intelligence is too low for you to even understand when you're wrong, lol.

Blindness to one's own incompetence.

You have no idea how hilarious this is coming from you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Certainly describes someone around here to a T.

Feel free to lay it out brother..

Just passed 100,000 COVID-19 related deaths in the U.S. today.

Just passed 100,000 COVID-19 related deaths in the U.S. today.
    the border should have been completely shut down sooner.

states should have locked down sooner.

China shouldn't have concealed Coronavirus.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Groundbreaking analysis.

Groundbreaking analysis.
    care to elaborate? do you disagree with any of them?

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the border should have been completely shut down sooner.

states should have locked down sooner.

China shouldn't have concealed Coronavirus.
    In an actual serious reply to this. I agree.

An athlete of mine was just telling me that her doctor is telling her that she likely had Covid in December when she was really ill. They had a hard time diagnosing it and since she often gets bronchitis they were chalking it up to that. This thing was in the US perhaps long before we even had the chance to lockdown.