Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1148 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 14864810481098113811461147114811491150115811981248 ... LastLast
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 22111
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I understand any need to shrug off criticisms of your illogical conclusions.
    So still nothing.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This board is just another example of media (tv, radio, internet, etc) leans left.
    And all the media that has been quoted back to you that is overwhelmingly conservative get entirely ignored based on your worldview.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just because they identify as one party doesn’t mean they report on political news, the vast majority of journalists are local…

And that chart omits all of the political pundits, or their ratings.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here...-q3-21/490255/

13/14 highest rated cable news shows are on Fox News.

Conservatives also absolutely dominate social media such as Twitter and Facebook:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-media-432643

Basically, you just said the majority of actual journalists are registered Democrats. That wasn’t what I was alleging.
    I read from 11/19. Either they aren't there or I missed them. Feel free to repost.
    You missed them.

You missed them.
    Those posts do nothing to support that the media does not lean left. What it does is confirm is the fact that there are more left media outlets. Since there is less conservative outlets, and since America is more or less 50/50 on liberal vs conservative, it follows logically that they lesser outlets would individually get more viewership. Like I said already today, you did a great job showing you are wrong even though you still don't see it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Those posts do nothing to support that the media does not lean left. What it does is confirm is the fact that there are more left media outlets. Since there is less conservative outlets, and since America is more or less 50/50 on liberal vs conservative, it follows logically that they lesser outlets would individually get more viewership. Like I said already today, you did a great job showing you are wrong even though you still don't see it.
    It literally says the exact opposite. So basically, you didn’t read the links, and just believe that everything agrees with you and ignore any facts to the contrary.

AKA, Typical Brett.

It literally says the exact opposite. So basically, you didn’t read the links, and just believe that everything agrees with you and ignore any facts to the contrary.

AKA, Typical Brett.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

hErD iMmUnItY!!

Is this a serious question btw? Why would anyone with a brain suggest its a good idea for a virus to be more transmissible when previous variants have already caused so much sickness, hospitalization and death. Yeah, good idea. Give more patients to hospitals who are already overfilled with COVID patients.

It's a good plan, really. It's not like that would mean more opportunities for mutations, right?

I don’t think this makes him look bad like they think it does.

Nasty eunuch?

AKA, Typical Brett.
    Read clearly, it's you that are interpreting things incorrectly. Again, thanks for actually arguing my point so well.

…..
    Last edited by Crovash; 12-02-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Read clearly, it's you that are interpreting things incorrectly. Again, thanks for actually arguing my point so well.
    Sometimes I genuinely wonder if you’re seeing the same words everyone else sees when you read things.

This woman should look in the mirror before she calls anyone "mentally ill and sick".