Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1148 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 14864810481098113811461147114811491150115811981248 ... LastLast
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 22111
  1. #17206
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I understand any need to shrug off criticisms of your illogical conclusions.
    So still nothing.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #17207
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,466
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This board is just another example of media (tv, radio, internet, etc) leans left.
    And all the media that has been quoted back to you that is overwhelmingly conservative get entirely ignored based on your worldview.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  3. #17208
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,159
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just because they identify as one party doesn’t mean they report on political news, the vast majority of journalists are local…

    And that chart omits all of the political pundits, or their ratings.

    https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here...-q3-21/490255/

    13/14 highest rated cable news shows are on Fox News.

    Conservatives also absolutely dominate social media such as Twitter and Facebook:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-media-432643


    Basically, you just said the majority of actual journalists are registered Democrats. That wasn’t what I was alleging.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I read from 11/19. Either they aren't there or I missed them. Feel free to repost.
    You missed them.

  4. #17209
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You missed them.
    Those posts do nothing to support that the media does not lean left. What it does is confirm is the fact that there are more left media outlets. Since there is less conservative outlets, and since America is more or less 50/50 on liberal vs conservative, it follows logically that they lesser outlets would individually get more viewership. Like I said already today, you did a great job showing you are wrong even though you still don't see it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #17210
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,159
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Those posts do nothing to support that the media does not lean left. What it does is confirm is the fact that there are more left media outlets. Since there is less conservative outlets, and since America is more or less 50/50 on liberal vs conservative, it follows logically that they lesser outlets would individually get more viewership. Like I said already today, you did a great job showing you are wrong even though you still don't see it.
    It literally says the exact opposite. So basically, you didn’t read the links, and just believe that everything agrees with you and ignore any facts to the contrary.

    AKA, Typical Brett.

  6. #17211
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,466
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It literally says the exact opposite. So basically, you didn’t read the links, and just believe that everything agrees with you and ignore any facts to the contrary.

    AKA, Typical Brett.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  7. #17212
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,960
    hErD iMmUnItY!!

    Is this a serious question btw? Why would anyone with a brain suggest its a good idea for a virus to be more transmissible when previous variants have already caused so much sickness, hospitalization and death. Yeah, good idea. Give more patients to hospitals who are already overfilled with COVID patients.


  8. #17213
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,332
    It's a good plan, really. It's not like that would mean more opportunities for mutations, right?

  9. #17214
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,466
    I don’t think this makes him look bad like they think it does.


  10. #17215
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,332
    Nasty eunuch?

  11. #17216
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,609

  12. #17217
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It literally says the exact opposite. So basically, you didn’t read the links, and just believe that everything agrees with you and ignore any facts to the contrary.

    AKA, Typical Brett.
    Read clearly, it's you that are interpreting things incorrectly. Again, thanks for actually arguing my point so well.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #17218
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    …..
    Last edited by Crovash; 12-02-2021 at 12:41 PM.

  14. #17219
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,159
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Read clearly, it's you that are interpreting things incorrectly. Again, thanks for actually arguing my point so well.
    Sometimes I genuinely wonder if you’re seeing the same words everyone else sees when you read things.

  15. #17220
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,960
    This woman should look in the mirror before she calls anyone "mentally ill and sick".


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •