Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1146 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 14664610461096113611441145114611471148115611961246 ... LastLast
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 19109
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Election security was something Dem's were VERY big on between 2016-2020, you know, keeping those vodka swilling Russians out, they seem far less interested in it now.

That said, I'm open to some changes in voting laws.
    No, cyber security to ensure our machines weren't hacked. They were definitely NOT very big on the type of election security you guys are interested in, though ironically Jim Crow states were; hence my point.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Bidens dog whistling good. Trump ban bad.
    Was "I want to ban Muslims from entering the country" a dog whistle? Asking for a friend.

That tweet was literally from Feb 2020, what the **** do you think that travel ban was in reference to during Feb of 2020?
    The tweet was from Feb because that's when it went into effect. The policy was announced at the end of January, and was not related to COVID.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/31/u...ravel-ban.html

It would be pretty weird if it was, given that the first case of COVID detected in Africa was on February 14th in Egypt, which is two weeks after the tweet and in a country that wasn't banned.

Edit: In case anyone's going to complain about the paywall:

Officials with the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department who briefed reporters on the condition of anonymity said Eritrea, Tanzania and Kyrgyzstan were being added to the list because each country had either had not satisfied the administration’s information-sharing requirements related to terrorism or did not have updated passport systems.

The officials said Sudan remained a state sponsor of terrorism, even though the country has transitioned to a civilian-run government from one ruled by its military.
    COVID is mentioned, but only in the context of the separate (not really a) ban on China.

The extension of the travel ban comes at a delicate time for international travel amid a coronavirus outbreak in China. The administration also announced on Friday that most foreign citizens traveling from China would be temporarily suspended entry in the United States.
    Last edited by natepro; 11-30-2021 at 01:39 AM.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What is it he always says? Oh yeah...he didn't even read the article.
    I almost admire the way you're so willing to be eagerly wrong.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

I get it, so long as he doesn't use the EXACT words in EXACTLY the right way, he never said it, and furthermore NEVER said anything remotely CLOSE to it, so long as it isn't the precise semantics, there is no way to even interpret it that way.
    This newfound love of precise semantics is incredible considering you've never been shy to accuse celebrities and politicians of *dog-whistling* alt-right, or Anti-Vax or bigoted views.

Would it be more accurate to say Joe Biden DOG WHISTLED anti-pandemic travel ban rhetoric?
    Out of curiosity are Kamala's comments close enough, or are we sticking to the tap-dancing semantics rules?
    Have you figured out which ban you're even talking about yet?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I almost admire the way you're so willing to be eagerly wrong.
    It is a bit admirable how willing he is to make an absolute fool of himself solely for our entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, cyber security to ensure our machines weren't hacked. They were definitely NOT very big on the type of election security you guys are interested in, though ironically Jim Crow states were; hence my point.
    But our machines weren't hacked, and that wasn't the only election integrity issues they talked about.

Man this wench is hitting all the notes that conservatives love to hear. This much red meat isn’t good for your heart.

I can only assume the title of her show is ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I can only assume the title of her show is ironic.
    She probably would ask you why you think there is iron in it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Dumbass doesn't even know what he's critical of.

He's also hurt the credibility of NOAA and NASA and the Bundesliga.

Someone really needs to tell Tedward that the CDC and NIH are not the same thing at all.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

dErP...

At least the city I live in gets it.