Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1142 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 14264210421092113211401141114211431144115211921242 ... LastLast
Results 17,116 to 17,130 of 22088
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    CNN front page right now. All fear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I most fear that low battery. Charge your phone!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I most fear that low battery. Charge your phone!
    It’s being charged right now!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    True. You just used his ban to say "Maybe this forum is not as pro-China as the false narrative would have you believe." Might as well just said he was banned for being pro china.
    Yes, because a forum that is pro-China wouldn't have banned someone espousing openly pro-Chinese views for any reason...

I figured that level of inference would have been easy for even you to see, guess I was wrong.

aLl FeAr

Them: Omicron news coverage is in overdrive, but there's still so much we don't know

You: All fear

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

There’s been zero evidence that this variant is more dangerous than delta or any other variant out there. Doctors who discovered it in SA said that the cases so far are “mild” and none required hospitalizations

Mmhmm.

And again: we've been aware of this variant for less than a week.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Them: Omicron news coverage is in overdrive, but there's still so much we don't know

You: All fear

The very last part of all the stories! Nothing on the doctors saying it’s mild or anything. Why isn’t that the main headline?

The very last part of all the stories! Nothing on the doctors saying it’s mild or anything. Why isn’t that the main headline?

Because the discovery of the variant in one of the countries that borders our own seems pretty important.

I do agree that it's weird that CNN isn't trying to downplay this like you are, though. Don't they know you have a narrative to maintain?

Is it confirmed that it's very mild, not a big deal, or nothing to worry about?

(note: I genuinely hope that turns out to be the case, but do we know that is the case at this point?)

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just because they identify as one party doesn’t mean they report on political news, the vast majority of journalists are local…

And that chart omits all of the political pundits, or their ratings.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here...-q3-21/490255/

13/14 highest rated cable news shows are on Fox News.

Conservatives also absolutely dominate social media such as Twitter and Facebook:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-media-432643

Basically, you just said the majority of actual journalists are registered Democrats. That wasn’t what I was alleging.
    Fox has higher ratings because of market segmentation, they've been basically the ONLY RW news source for decades. Until Newsmax and OANN came around could you even name a SECOND RW outlet?
    If CNN disappeared tomorrow, the few viewers they have would all move to MSNBC, and MSNBC would have the highest ratings.
    Nearly all MSM are LW.

This is all market segmentation, you have a few conservative voices that get shared A LOT, vs a ton of LW voices that get shared a moderate amount.

Plus, do you really think people's biases and leanings don't affect their coverage? It even happens in sports journalism, look at how ESPN tackles basically any story.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 11-29-2021 at 02:07 AM.

Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Fox has higher ratings because of market segmentation, they've been basically the ONLY RW news source for decades. Until Newsmax and OANN came around could you even name a SECOND RW outlet?
    If CNN disappeared tomorrow, the few viewers they have would all move to MSNBC, and MSNBC would have the highest ratings.
    Nearly all MSM are LW.
    OAN has been around since 2013. Newsmax has been around since 2014. Headline News were the first people to put Glenn Beck on TV.

Apparently, everyone who's come from Africa with the Omnicron variant to Europe or Canada etc, has been fully vaccinated.

This new variant straight up doesn't give a **** about anything we've done before and I guess it carries a WAY higher viral load than even Delta.
    Right as were heading into winter.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Nearly all MSM are LW.

This is all market segmentation, you have a few conservative voices that get shared A LOT, vs a ton of LW voices that get shared a moderate amount.

Plus, do you really think people's biases and leanings don't affect their coverage? It even happens in sports journalism, look at how ESPN tackles basically any story.
    Sounds like a Trojan horse smoking gun.