Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1139 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 13963910391089112911371138113911401141114911891239 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 22102
  1. #17071
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,382
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Remember, North Korea has no reported cases at all. So I guess we can trust the reports from those countries.
    You don't seem to trust the reports from our country either.

  2. #17072
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,600
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't seem to trust the reports from our country either.
    You are right. I don't. I have seen things with my own eyes that you need not see. You have never experienced a ward of Covid patients. You have never experienced living with isolation procedures.

  3. #17073
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,143
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Really? Just cut the BS and Google it yourself. You know it's a long list but you insist on playing this stupid game.
    A. Like I said, you guys can’t name them.

    B. His point was there is more Liberal media and Liberal media sources and pundits than conservative ones.

    So you cut the BS. You know he’s wrong but you insist on playing this stupid game.

  4. #17074
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,143
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Remember, North Korea has no reported cases at all. So I guess we can trust the reports from those countries.
    You guys don’t even trust the reports from this country, why would you trust theirs?

  5. #17075
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Oh great you’re back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you're still a dumbass. Busy criticizing the people responding to the nonsense instead of the nonsense itself. Sounds about Brewers.

  6. #17076
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,382
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are right. I don't. I have seen things with my own eyes that you need not see. You have never experienced a ward of Covid patients. You have never experienced living with isolation procedures.
    Sure thing, doc. Care to share what percentage of U.S. COVID-19 deaths you believe aren't really COVID-19 deaths?

  7. #17077
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,407
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure thing, doc. Care to share what percentage of U.S. COVID-19 deaths you believe aren't really COVID-19 deaths?
    There were no COVID deaths under Trump. They were all due to the comorbidities. But now under Biden the deaths are caused by COVID.

  8. #17078
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,017
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There were no COVID deaths under Trump. They were all due to the comorbidities. But now under Biden the deaths are caused by COVID.
    All 700k deaths are trumps fault, especially the ones during Biden's admin when Vaccines are widely available. 100%

  9. #17079
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,017
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Because they aren't correctly reporting their totals? Because they're a ****** totalitarian dictatorship.

    Why do you care?? Why the phony outrage?
    There is no phony outrage, I'm just confused. And why do people keep pointing to China's response particularly their lockdowns as good?

  10. #17080
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,017
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    A. Like I said, you guys can’t name them.

    B. His point was there is more Liberal media and Liberal media sources and pundits than conservative ones.

    So you cut the BS. You know he’s wrong but you insist on playing this stupid game.
    Dude only 7% of all journalists identify as republican. The VAST majority identify as dems.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-decade-ago/

    Over 96% of all political donations by journalists go to democrats.

    Here is an independent rating agency
    https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart
    They list the bias of just about every media outlet, the infographic only shows a few of them, and I have my disagreements with it, but notice how all the biggest ones are on the left.

    Hell even in financial reporting, it's overwhelmingly Left wing.

    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...as-left-study/

  11. #17081
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,326
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    All 700k deaths are trumps fault, especially the ones during Biden's admin when Vaccines are widely available. 100%
    If only there wasn't a certain group out there dedicated to spreading misinformation and fighting the mandates at every possible opportunity. This is clearly Biden's fault!

  12. #17082
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,143
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Dude only 7% of all journalists identify as republican. The VAST majority identify as dems.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-decade-ago/

    Over 96% of all political donations by journalists go to democrats.

    Here is an independent rating agency
    https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart
    They list the bias of just about every media outlet, the infographic only shows a few of them, and I have my disagreements with it, but notice how all the biggest ones are on the left.

    Hell even in financial reporting, it's overwhelmingly Left wing.

    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...as-left-study/
    Just because they identify as one party doesn’t mean they report on political news, the vast majority of journalists are local…

    And that chart omits all of the political pundits, or their ratings.

    https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here...-q3-21/490255/

    13/14 highest rated cable news shows are on Fox News.

    Conservatives also absolutely dominate social media such as Twitter and Facebook:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-media-432643


    Basically, you just said the majority of actual journalists are registered Democrats. That wasn’t what I was alleging.
    Last edited by valade16; 11-28-2021 at 06:20 PM.

  13. #17083
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,326
    Omicron has been detected in Canada, from two people that were recently in Nigeria.

    There's almost no way it's not already here, we just haven't found it yet.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  14. #17084
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,407
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    If only there wasn't a certain group out there dedicated to spreading misinformation and fighting the mandates at every possible opportunity. This is clearly Biden's fault!
    Yep. They resist the efforts to combat the virus and then get upset that they are dying of the virus.


  15. #17085
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Omicron has been detected in Canada, from two people that were recently in Nigeria.

    There's almost no way it's not already here, we just haven't found it yet.
    There’s been zero hospitalizations in South Africa from this dangerous variant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •