Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Fox has been gearing up for lawsuits. It was only a matter of time before someone with a reasonable case for standing puts this to the test. Itíll lose when someone tries it.
    When you say "it'll" do you mean the case will be a loser or Fox will lose?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they didnt wanna bulldoze it either.

But this is America, that's a clear path to a lawsuit
    It's not though. They could claim ignorance of it as protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The NYT ran the article with the family blaming Hannity. That article should have never been published. The quotes they used about Hannity happened after the cruise already started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you and the guy tweeting about it misrepresented the story. I'm going to assume that's not why you directed us to the twitter thread rather than the article.

The NYT ran the article with the family blaming Hannity. That article should have never been published. The quotes they used about Hannity happened after the cruise already started.

Except none of it blames him. Lol. Youíre making that up, lying, or being duped by typical dumb talking points you found on Twitter. Which is it? Either way your statement of NYT blaming Hannity is false. Address that.

If anything it blames Trumpís narrative, accurately. One proven to be wrong that you still defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not though. They could claim ignorance of it as protection.
    Easy to say. Different when a lawyer sends you a letter.

I'm just saying. I ain't tryina side against young Scoots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Except none of it blames him. Lol. Youíre making that up, lying, or being duped by typical dumb talking points you found on Twitter. Which is it? Either way your statement of NYT blaming Hannity is false. Address that.

If anything it blames Trumpís narrative, accurately. One proven to be wrong that you still defend.
    He is very upset about lies and bias in the media.

When you say "it'll" do you mean the case will be a loser or Fox will lose?
    A case against Fox will lose. It wonít stop someone from filing it and maybe even be granted standing.

Is it your claim that Hannity didnít have usable quotes prior to the cruise? If so I think you could call it a misrepresentation if not itís a mistake. Like I said Iím a little unsure about this type of story but I also think your complaint sounds like a reach

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

Why mention Hannity at all in the story?

The grocery stores here and Costco have lines out front all spaced out, but there is still far more than 50 people in the store so there is no way to keep people apart really.

It surprised me a little that the liquor stores and booze distributors were considered essential.

I got screwed today while out walking the dog, walked 1/2 mile to a gate I've used dozens of times before, including a few weeks ago, but today it was closed, had to walk an extra mile to get back home because of that gate being closed which I don't really get since both sides of the fence are open and available to the public, but someone decided that that gate needed to be locked. (fences and rivers all around, thus the extra mile of walking).
    Iím not sure if anybodyís brought this up but closing down liquor stores would cause absolute pandemonium.

Imagine how many people are dependent on alcohol in this country and how many people use it as a coping mechanism. Close down liquor stores for a day and some people could go into withdrawal and possibly die as a result of not getting their fix. Or some guy might just be all chemically imbalanced due to his lack of alcohol that he does some stupid **** to get his fix.

Drugs are essential. Whether thatís tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, or marijuana, people quite literally need their fix or it will ruin them.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iím not sure if anybodyís brought this up but closing down liquor stores would cause absolute pandemonium.

Imagine how many people are dependent on alcohol in this country and how many people use it as a coping mechanism. Close down liquor stores for a day and some people could go into withdrawal and possibly die as a result of not getting their fix. Or some guy might just be all chemically imbalanced due to his lack of alcohol that he does some stupid **** to get his fix.

Drugs are essential. Whether thatís tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, or marijuana, people quite literally need their fix or it will ruin them.
    Yeah, as much as I don't do any of that stuff, you've got an extremely valid point. And now is not the time to force people to part with it by force.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

The story is about a family that feels the a narrative allegedly pushed by Fox News contributed to a decision that might have cost them their father. Hannity is a big guy at fox and is said to have pushed that narrative. If you are going to run the story it seems reasonable to mention him.

Btw I donít watch Fox News so I donít have a gauge on how close to reality this story or this family memberís feeling are in relationship to what fox put out there.

Last edited by ewing; 04-19-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Good to see people start to hold state run media accountable. Hopefully thereís a run on lawsuits against Fox and other corona denier news and pundits.

Why bother with wanting others to understand if youíre not going to try to be honest with yourself or the facts?

Why say they blamed Hannity when they didnít?

Stop deflecting you coward lol.

Hannity is mentioned as an example of the media pushing the false narrative (Trumpís) that the virus is fake and not a big deal. Itís totally fair game and appropriate to mention Hannity since he strongly said the same thing. Heís very relevant, no matter how desperately you donít want him to be.

Why lie about this?

Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast