Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 6890
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Fox has been gearing up for lawsuits. It was only a matter of time before someone with a reasonable case for standing puts this to the test. Itíll lose when someone tries it.
    When you say "it'll" do you mean the case will be a loser or Fox will lose?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they didnt wanna bulldoze it either.

    But this is America, that's a clear path to a lawsuit
    It's not though. They could claim ignorance of it as protection.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The NYT ran the article with the family blaming Hannity. That article should have never been published. The quotes they used about Hannity happened after the cruise already started.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you and the guy tweeting about it misrepresented the story. I'm going to assume that's not why you directed us to the twitter thread rather than the article.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The NYT ran the article with the family blaming Hannity. That article should have never been published. The quotes they used about Hannity happened after the cruise already started.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Except none of it blames him. Lol. Youíre making that up, lying, or being duped by typical dumb talking points you found on Twitter. Which is it? Either way your statement of NYT blaming Hannity is false. Address that.

    If anything it blames Trumpís narrative, accurately. One proven to be wrong that you still defend.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not though. They could claim ignorance of it as protection.
    Easy to say. Different when a lawyer sends you a letter.

    I'm just saying. I ain't tryina side against young Scoots.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Except none of it blames him. Lol. Youíre making that up, lying, or being duped by typical dumb talking points you found on Twitter. Which is it? Either way your statement of NYT blaming Hannity is false. Address that.

    If anything it blames Trumpís narrative, accurately. One proven to be wrong that you still defend.
    He is very upset about lies and bias in the media.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    When you say "it'll" do you mean the case will be a loser or Fox will lose?
    A case against Fox will lose. It wonít stop someone from filing it and maybe even be granted standing.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The NYT ran the article with the family blaming Hannity. That article should have never been published. The quotes they used about Hannity happened after the cruise already started.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is it your claim that Hannity didnít have usable quotes prior to the cruise? If so I think you could call it a misrepresentation if not itís a mistake. Like I said Iím a little unsure about this type of story but I also think your complaint sounds like a reach


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,286
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Except none of it blames him. Lol. Youíre making that up, lying, or being duped by typical dumb talking points you found on Twitter. Which is it? Either way your statement of NYT blaming Hannity is false. Address that.

    If anything it blames Trumpís narrative, accurately. One proven to be wrong that you still defend.
    Why mention Hannity at all in the story?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    21,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The grocery stores here and Costco have lines out front all spaced out, but there is still far more than 50 people in the store so there is no way to keep people apart really.

    It surprised me a little that the liquor stores and booze distributors were considered essential.

    I got screwed today while out walking the dog, walked 1/2 mile to a gate I've used dozens of times before, including a few weeks ago, but today it was closed, had to walk an extra mile to get back home because of that gate being closed which I don't really get since both sides of the fence are open and available to the public, but someone decided that that gate needed to be locked. (fences and rivers all around, thus the extra mile of walking).
    Iím not sure if anybodyís brought this up but closing down liquor stores would cause absolute pandemonium.

    Imagine how many people are dependent on alcohol in this country and how many people use it as a coping mechanism. Close down liquor stores for a day and some people could go into withdrawal and possibly die as a result of not getting their fix. Or some guy might just be all chemically imbalanced due to his lack of alcohol that he does some stupid **** to get his fix.

    Drugs are essential. Whether thatís tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, or marijuana, people quite literally need their fix or it will ruin them.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iím not sure if anybodyís brought this up but closing down liquor stores would cause absolute pandemonium.

    Imagine how many people are dependent on alcohol in this country and how many people use it as a coping mechanism. Close down liquor stores for a day and some people could go into withdrawal and possibly die as a result of not getting their fix. Or some guy might just be all chemically imbalanced due to his lack of alcohol that he does some stupid **** to get his fix.

    Drugs are essential. Whether thatís tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, or marijuana, people quite literally need their fix or it will ruin them.
    Yeah, as much as I don't do any of that stuff, you've got an extremely valid point. And now is not the time to force people to part with it by force.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,597

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why mention Hannity at all in the story?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The story is about a family that feels the a narrative allegedly pushed by Fox News contributed to a decision that might have cost them their father. Hannity is a big guy at fox and is said to have pushed that narrative. If you are going to run the story it seems reasonable to mention him.

    Btw I donít watch Fox News so I donít have a gauge on how close to reality this story or this family memberís feeling are in relationship to what fox put out there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-19-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,846
    Good to see people start to hold state run media accountable. Hopefully thereís a run on lawsuits against Fox and other corona denier news and pundits.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why mention Hannity at all in the story?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why bother with wanting others to understand if youíre not going to try to be honest with yourself or the facts?

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why mention Hannity at all in the story?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why say they blamed Hannity when they didnít?

    Stop deflecting you coward lol.

    Hannity is mentioned as an example of the media pushing the false narrative (Trumpís) that the virus is fake and not a big deal. Itís totally fair game and appropriate to mention Hannity since he strongly said the same thing. Heís very relevant, no matter how desperately you donít want him to be.

    Why lie about this?

Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •