Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1097 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 975979971047108710951096109710981099110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 22087
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Where did I talk others out of it? You guys can get it if you want. Thatís fine and then in a couple years when thereís issues with it donít come crying about it.

Until then Iíll take my chances without it. Thereís greater risk for me getting killed on the highway than getting Covid and dying from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What issues?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That is very likely. Sadly.
    nope

Where did I talk others out of it? You guys can get it if you want. Thatís fine and then in a couple years when thereís issues with it donít come crying about it.

Until then Iíll take my chances without it. Thereís greater risk for me getting killed on the highway than getting Covid and dying from it

You posted something earlier that could very easily make a parent not want to have their child vaccinated. Stop that. Again...it's your choice not to get it. I'm absolutely cool with that. Just stop the campaign trying to demonize the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You two are both beyond mentally damaged.
    This post pretty much confirms your mental retardness.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-01-2021 at 12:21 AM.

nope

Unfortunately you are wrong and thereís a good chance it could kill you. The virus has already taken out 800,000 Americans. Itís a top killer of Americans overall and even the people who vaccine proponents say arenít in danger, it is a top killer (ie the young). Itís killed more people than many other illnesses that have long held the note of being the biggest killers such as heart disease or cancer.

Unfortunately you are wrong and thereís a good chance it could kill you. The virus has already taken out 800,000 Americans. Itís a top killer of Americans overall and even the people who vaccine proponents say arenít in danger, it is a top killer (ie the young). Itís killed more people than many other illnesses that have long held the note of being the biggest killers such as heart disease or cancer.
    The vast majority of those people are elderly or have other health complications. Not 25-30 year olds who are completely healthy. Again if it kills me I guess it kills me but Iíll take that risk over putting a vaccine in my body

The vast majority of those people are elderly or have other health complications. Not 25-30 year olds who are completely healthy. Again if it kills me I guess it kills me but Iíll take that risk over putting a vaccine in my body

Awesome. I support that. Don't demonize being vaccinated though.

Literally about every person in this country has a pre-existing condition that makes them susceptible. Hell 40% of the country is obese. So right off the bat, nearly half the country has one of those comorbidities that everyone talks about. People who use those comorbidities to deflect ignore how common they are. They are basically as American as apple pie.

Now as to the risk of the vaccine. Itís near zero. There have been only 3 possible deaths associated with it compared to 800,000. You have gotten about a dozen vaccines over the course of your life. They too havenít killed you but have helped keep you and others safe. You had vaccine requirements all throughout your time in school.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This post pretty much confirms your mental retardness.
    Woah. What a comeback! Would sting even more if you could figure out how to use the proper form of the word "******". I guess that's expecting too much out of the Moron King though.

My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Man Aaron Rodgers is really out there with every antivax talking point known to man. Heís one day away from telling us JFK Jr is coming back to be Trumpís VP.

Good news. Maybe people will step away from Ivermectin.

Man Aaron Rodgers is really out there with every antivax talking point known to man. Heís one day away from telling us JFK Jr is coming back to be Trumpís VP.
    No worries. He consulted the expert that is Joe Rogan so he's got this.

Is he doing a CTE speedrun or something?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is he doing a CTE speedrun or something?
    He realizes that he's in the end of his career and needed to step up on Brett Favre for all the other off field stuff.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085