Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1096 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 965969961046108610941095109610971098110611461196 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 22115
  1. #16426
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,609
    I certainly wouldn't.

  2. #16427
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,421
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Could you imagine anyone believing that they wouldn't have performed clinical trials on children before approving its emergency use?
    Have you seen the thought processes of some of the people on this forum?

  3. #16428
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Have you seen the thought processes of some of the people on this forum?
    Shouldn’t talk like that about yourself


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #16429
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,421
    Oof....that was a doozy of a burn.

  5. #16430
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Shouldn’t talk like that about yourself


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are spreading disinformation that is trying to convince people that they haven't done any trials on the vaccine to 5-11 year olds. You have zero grounds to criticize anyone for just about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  6. #16431
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You are spreading disinformation that is trying to convince people that they haven't done any trials on the vaccine to 5-11 year olds. You have zero grounds to criticize anyone for just about anything.
    Not disinformation but go cry about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #16432
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Not disinformation but go cry about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For what it's worth....your stance on the vaccine is pretty ****ed.

  8. #16433
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Not disinformation but go cry about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its disingenuous nonsense. You're trying to imply that they're just giving kids the vaccine without having done the necessary trials to deem its effectiveness and safety.

  9. #16434
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    For what it's worth....your stance on the vaccine is pretty ****ed.
    Still won’t get it. I’ll be fine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #16435
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Not disinformation but go cry about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your words…

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The person who was on the panel approving it said they had no data on how well kids would respond to it. “Only way to find out is by giving it to them”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #16436
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Still won’t get it. I’ll be fine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Herman Cain Award Nominee.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  12. #16437
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Still won’t get it. I’ll be fine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's fine. Your choice. Just stop the anti vaccine stuff. Your choice to not get it is just that, your choice. Stop talking others out of it.

  13. #16438
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's fine. Your choice. Just stop the anti vaccine stuff. Your choice to not get it is just that, your choice. Stop talking others out of it.
    Where did I talk others out of it? You guys can get it if you want. That’s fine and then in a couple years when there’s issues with it don’t come crying about it.

    Until then I’ll take my chances without it. There’s greater risk for me getting killed on the highway than getting Covid and dying from it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #16439
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,472
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    A Herman Cain Award Nominee.
    That is very likely. Sadly.

  15. #16440
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,421
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's fine. Your choice. Just stop the anti vaccine stuff. Your choice to not get it is just that, your choice. Stop talking others out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Where did I talk others out of it? You guys can get it if you want. That’s fine and then in a couple years when there’s issues with it don’t come crying about it.

    Until then I’ll take my chances without it. There’s greater risk for me getting killed on the highway than getting Covid and dying from it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You two are both beyond mentally damaged.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •