Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1073 of 1302 FirstFirst ... 735739731023106310711072107310741075108311231173 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 19523
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Let's not waste our time fixing this pile you just placed out here again.
    The GOP and their voters are always looking to make mountains out of molehills with regard to stuff like this. There are one a couple of verified deaths out of millions upon millions of injections of each vaccine and yet Republicans are acting like it's a toss of the coin as to whether you will die. The same is true of other things such as voter fraud. It's a clear and present danger and trend of the party and their supporters.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    if that makes you feel better, by all means
    It doesn't make me feel better that you need to make things up, but that hasn't seemed to stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The GOP and their voters are always looking to make mountains out of molehills with regard to stuff like this. There are one a couple of verified deaths out of millions upon millions of injections of each vaccine and yet Republicans are acting like it's a toss of the coin as to whether you will die. The same is true of other things such as voter fraud. It's a clear and present danger and trend of the party and their supporters.
    That is a bold faced lie and you know it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is a bold faced lie and you know it.
    I agree, actually.

Last I saw we had no verified deaths in the US that were causally linked to the COVID vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I agree, actually.

Last I saw we had no verified deaths in the US that were causally linked to the COVID vaccines.
    Iíve seen the number 3. Iím willing to believe that there might have been a few deaths and itís not a magic creation with no side effects.

I agree, actually.

And his face face was bold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

How could be have been distracted from a hoax? He won the election and COVID doesnít exist.

But seriously. This woman is trying to clean up her own record. She should be shunned from ever holding a job in the medical field again.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So....75% more or less? Or is revisiting that brilliant talking point too embarrassing at this point, Mr. Healthcare Worker?
    Still waiting....

How could be have been distracted from a hoax? He won the election and COVID doesnít exist.

But seriously. This woman is trying to clean up her own record. She should be shunned from ever holding a job in the medical field again.
    I believe her though. Trump is a narcissistic *******. It doesn't surprise me that he was more concerned about his re-election than he was anything else. It seems like the longer COVID went on, the more it unnerved him and not in a way of how many lives were lost but how it took attention away from him, his rallies, and his campaign. That's why he spent so much time trying to downplay it. Calling it the flu, saying that the worsening outbreak (a week before election day) was a "fake news media conspiracy", and saying that people would stop talking about it after Election day. Along with the countless other lies he told about the virus.

Well, here we are a year later and its still very much in the news.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-26-2021 at 09:39 PM.

You all know he's going to hide behind that "just for fun" line, right?
    Did you actually read the story? If so, comment directly on it, not what you want it to say.
    It appears that Mexico City physicians are prescribing Ivermectin with some success.
    I would not approve of this method of treatment. Ivermectin was trialed early in the pandemic, as it has antiinflammatory properties. It was dismissed as ineffective in this country.
    Is that what you want me to say?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Catman is in the awkward position of knowing the medical truth but also being a conservative, thus he knows much of the conservative talking points against vaccines or for Invermectin are wrong medically and he indirectly says so, but he also must repeat the conservative talking points like a good little culture warrior.

This is why he is finds and posts anything pro Invermectin while saying itís not approved for use. Itís why he says we should listen to Fauci while also trying to slander him. Caught between the rhetoric and the truth.
    Am I slandering Fauci? I am only saying that he is human and is just as prone to errors as any other human is. He has lapses of judgement at times just like anyone else. I am only concerned about what is medically right in this situation, not what politicians or the media says.

Fraudci wants to kill your dogs!

I get the inclination, but I think it's harsh. She didn't have the position or authority to stand up to Trump like Fauchi did, and even when she went out to meet with governors personally she was being undercut by the White House. Her position was always going to be an untenable one with the President we had at the time.