Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1070 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 705709701020106010681069107010711072108011201170 ... LastLast
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 22092
    Seeing Neil Cavuto beg people on Fox's airwaves to get vaccinated knowing they will do nothing of the sort is a sad reflection on the "straight news" failures of that network. They hide behind the veneer of straight news offered by people like Cavuto but their viewers don't care what Neil says. They only care what the opinion people who have been telling them how vaccines are dangerous think.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought you werenít getting the shot? I guess Iím thinking of Brewers? Iím not sure. Anyway hope you donít have a side effects. Drink a ton of water today
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The side affects of the shot are greatly exaggerated and not unique to the vaccine as it is to the needle. I got my first two in April.

I am for freedom of shot however but I am not against people getting it either.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He has. He's very anti vaccine and proud of it.
    Go ahead and prove that or apologize ASAP.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Could you post where he did? I donít see why he would post proudly about being boosted while being so antivax.
    Wait a moment. A lefty questioning another lefty...someone call the ambulance for me.

Yeah I was referring to Brewers. Sorry for the confusion.
    I keep reading and the apology comes. Fred Sanford all over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wait a moment. A lefty questioning another lefty...someone call the ambulance for me.
    If someone says something that is wrong I will mention it. And I think based on your comment about getting the booster that it was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Just for fun, here is an article about Ivermectin being prescribed in Mexico City:
    https://principia-scientific.com/cov...es-ivermectin/
    Apparently, the results were very positive there.
    Keep pumping those Republican talking points, Mr. Independent.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Go ahead and prove that or apologize ASAP.
    Please try to keep up.

This is America even though I agreed to the stipulations of how I could attend when I bought the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep pumping those Republican talking points, Mr. Independent.
    Catman is in the awkward position of knowing the medical truth but also being a conservative, thus he knows much of the conservative talking points against vaccines or for Invermectin are wrong medically and he indirectly says so, but he also must repeat the conservative talking points like a good little culture warrior.

This is why he is finds and posts anything pro Invermectin while saying itís not approved for use. Itís why he says we should listen to Fauci while also trying to slander him. Caught between the rhetoric and the truth.
    Last edited by valade16; 10-25-2021 at 01:27 PM.

....but he didn't vote for Trump, damn it!

This is America even though I agreed to the stipulations of how I could attend when I bought the ticket.

That was very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Catman is in the awkward position of knowing the medical truth but also being a conservative, thus he knows much of the conservative talking points against vaccines or for Invermectin are wrong medically and he indirectly says so, but he also must repeat the conservative talking points like a good little culture warrior.

This is why he is finds and posts anything pro Invermectin while saying itís not approved for use. Itís why he says we should listen to Fauci while also trying to slander him. Caught between the rhetoric and the truth.
    There are a lot of conservatives who know better but are choosing for political reasons to give bad advice.

You all know he's going to hide behind that "just for fun" line, right?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You all know he's going to hide behind that "just for fun" line, right?
    ....or maybe one of his newer hits: iT wAs SaRcAsM