Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 370 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5540
    Ok so let's get the obvious stuff out of the way. Obviously this Karen is just making things up and these things aren't really happening to her. BUT...

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But you explained why it doesnít work nonetheless.
    trickle down economics had to do with tax breaks to the rich ... I didn't say anything about taxes.

Why are people so obsessed with masks? They really donít help that much especially when people constantly take it off/on etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsessed with masks? That's an odd way to put it. Why must you downplay something that could be protecting both yourself and those around you? Sure, it's far from perfect or impenetrable but that doesn't mean that any even minor protection isn't helpful to the greater cause.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Obsessed with masks? That's an odd way to put it. Why must you downplay something that could be protecting both yourself and those around you? Sure, it's far from perfect or impenetrable but that doesn't mean that any even minor protection isn't helpful to the greater cause.
    Because when you see people constantly taking it off/on, touching the inside of it, not washing it the mask will likely do more harm than good. Fauci even said that the masks is more for optics and making people feel better than actually protecting people from the virus

Likely do more harm than good, ay? That sounds made up. Not to mention that you're solely referring to people misusing masks. Of course that'll happen with many people but it doesn't render the whole routine as useless for society at large.

The masks are a small help and an indicator of people giving a damn about someone other than themselves. I don't see why anyone would have an issue with either of those things unless they are blinded by partisan anti-science BS.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why are people so obsessed with masks? They really donít help that much especially when people constantly take it off/on etc

Well yes, obviously if you take it off then it stops working...you realize how that makes you sound. Right?

Why are we focusing on condoms? They don't really help much especially when she keeps poking holes in them all the time.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Likely do more harm than good, ay? That sounds made up. Not to mention that you're solely referring to people misusing masks. Of course that'll happen with many people but it doesn't render the whole routine as useless for society at large.

The masks are a small help and an indicator of people giving a damn about someone other than themselves. I don't see why anyone would have an issue with either of those things unless they are blinded by partisan anti-science BS.
    Sure. But these people driving around with masks and gloves on. In their car in which they are the only occupant. Now I do get a really good giggle over that. That is laughable.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. But these people driving around with masks and gloves on. In their car in which they are the only occupant. Now I do get a really good giggle over that. That is laughable.
    I'll take laughably over careful over laughably not careful all day.

They help stop transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Because when you see people constantly taking it off/on, touching the inside of it, not washing it the mask will likely do more harm than good. Fauci even said that the masks is more for optics and making people feel better than actually protecting people from the virus

Sorry but you are wrong. It helps stop transmission at least that is what the Dr says

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/ou...ut-of-context/

And here is what he is really saying now

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/wh...-virus-spreads

Last edited by ewing; 05-21-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Perhaps they share the car with other people... like their family. Perhaps they are trying to follow the rules and learn to not take them on and off so much like Brewers is complaining about. This post is laughable. There's multitude reasons why people might do things, because it strikes you as silly, probably says more about your ability to think about a topic than it does their behavior.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-21-2020 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sorry but you are wrong. It helps stop transmission at least that is what the Dr says

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/ou...ut-of-context/

And here is what he is really saying now

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/wh...-virus-spreads

brewersfan making something up. Wow... That's never happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    this kind of brings us back to the conversation about science. Holding a position and looking for evidence of that position is not science.
    No but how is "opening the economy" a position that goes against science? It's an opinion based stance no matter which side you're on because who's to say what parameter is "right" or "wrong"?

The plan from the start was to just avoid breakouts, and so distancing did that. It's time to move forward with some sort of plan, wtf else are we waiting for at this point?

Its early to say, but if these numbers in georgia hold, then had our govt been active about this virus from the start we very realistically could have gotten thru this without closing down the entire non essential economy at any point. We could have simply implemented these various protocol from the start.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

As it should be.
    lol, uh huh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train