Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1066 of 1272 FirstFirst ... 665669661016105610641065106610671068107611161166 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 19071
  1. #15976
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,876
    Maybe he can quote me saying as much about myself, if he can't do the same for you.

  2. #15977
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    43,881
    There's a very real possibility he thinks he's talking to you right now anyway. It wouldn't be the first time.

  3. #15978
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,995
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm sure I'll be told that a mod snuck in behind the scenes and modified this post or something but here we go:





    ....and let's not pretend that is the only time one of you has talked about the idea of me rubbing one out to a pic/thought of you two or gone on random tangents about my genitals.

    We all have our little kinks, at least be honest with yourselves about it.
    I donít read every post on this forum, so there is plenty that I donít see and my denial of having ever seen that posted was sincere. I never saw it before you put it here.

    As for your other comments, you keep insisting that there is some kind of homosexual undertone to every interaction someone has with you as if you were trying to manifest it. Itís getting weird, man. Even for you.

  4. #15979
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I donít read every post on this forum, so there is plenty that I donít see and my denial of having ever seen that posted was sincere. I never saw it before you put it here.

    As for your other comments, you keep insisting that there is some kind of homosexual undertone to every interaction someone has with you as if you were trying to manifest it. Itís getting weird, man. Even for you.
    You are a delusional liar. Not only have you seen dbroncsinmo say weird **** like that to me, you yourself have said variations of the same kinda stuff to me yourself.

    When some strange man constantly shares their fantasies about my private life, talks about my genitals, and shares his fantasies about me rubbing one out to to a pic and/or image of them, of course I'm going to say there are homosexuals undertones to it. And no, I don't accuse anyone of this type of behavior except those that exhibit it: you and dbroncsinmo aka PSD's bosom buddies of childish insults and braindead takes on everything from politics to the world of medicine & science.

  5. #15980
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,268
    Anyone with a proper medical training will be advocating in full force to require vaccinations as they save lives. I hope to hear that from everyone claiming to be a medical practitioner.

  6. #15981
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are a delusional liar. Not only have you seen dbroncsinmo say weird **** like that to me, you yourself have said variations of the same kinda stuff to me yourself.

    When some strange man constantly shares their fantasies about my private life, talks about my genitals, and shares his fantasies about me rubbing one out to to a pic and/or image of them, of course I'm going to say there are homosexuals undertones to it. And no, I don't accuse anyone of this type of behavior except those that exhibit it: you and dbroncsinmo aka PSD's bosom buddies of childish insults and braindead takes on everything from politics to the world of medicine & science.
    Rawr


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #15982
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Rawr


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

  8. #15983
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Lolz


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #15984
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,365
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Still waiting for you to quote me saying I have medical expertise. How many pages do you think you'll spend running from that claim? We should take bets.
    I apologize for bruising your fragile ego. You are incredibly sensitive about things like this and I should know better than this. You did not claim medical expertise, and for a very good reason. You have none.
    Good enough?

  10. #15985
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I apologize for bruising your fragile ego. You are incredibly sensitive about things like this and I should know better than this. You did not claim medical expertise, and for a very good reason. You have none.
    Good enough?
    Catman: 1
    Nate: 0


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #15986
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,876
    dErP

  12. #15987
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,995
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are a delusional liar. Not only have you seen dbroncsinmo say weird **** like that to me, you yourself have said variations of the same kinda stuff to me yourself.

    When some strange man constantly shares their fantasies about my private life, talks about my genitals, and shares his fantasies about me rubbing one out to to a pic and/or image of them, of course I'm going to say there are homosexuals undertones to it. And no, I don't accuse anyone of this type of behavior except those that exhibit it: you and dbroncsinmo aka PSD's bosom buddies of childish insults and braindead takes on everything from politics to the world of medicine & science.
    lol I have 9 unread DMs in my inbox right now, some of which have been there for over a year. I donít even bother to read every reply to my own posts if theyíve been buried by several pages of conversation. So Iím sure there are plenty of posts directing insults at you that I never see. I donít read everything on this site. Not even close to it.

    You are by and far the most insecure person on this forum. Even besting BSF. If you find it more palatable, I will refer to you as having short man syndrome in the future rather than say your posts give off small dick energy so as not to fuel your homoerotic fantasies. Deal?

  13. #15988
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    43,881
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I apologize for bruising your fragile ego. You are incredibly sensitive about things like this and I should know better than this. You did not claim medical expertise, and for a very good reason. You have none.
    Good enough?
    Excellent. Any other lies you've made up about me that you'd like to take this time to get off your conscience, now that you've admitted to making this up?

  14. #15989
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    43,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Catman: 1
    Nate: 0


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I made up a thing about you and then attacked you repeatedly over it."

    "Point for catman!"



    It's like god spilled a person.

  15. #15990
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,365
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Excellent. Any other lies you've made up about me that you'd like to take this time to get off your conscience, now that you've admitted to making this up?
    Nope. I'm good now.
    Stop trolling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •