Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1066 of 1272 FirstFirst ... 665669661016105610641065106610671068107611161166 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 19071
    Maybe he can quote me saying as much about myself, if he can't do the same for you.

There's a very real possibility he thinks he's talking to you right now anyway. It wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm sure I'll be told that a mod snuck in behind the scenes and modified this post or something but here we go:

....and let's not pretend that is the only time one of you has talked about the idea of me rubbing one out to a pic/thought of you two or gone on random tangents about my genitals.

We all have our little kinks, at least be honest with yourselves about it.
    I donít read every post on this forum, so there is plenty that I donít see and my denial of having ever seen that posted was sincere. I never saw it before you put it here.

As for your other comments, you keep insisting that there is some kind of homosexual undertone to every interaction someone has with you as if you were trying to manifest it. Itís getting weird, man. Even for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I donít read every post on this forum, so there is plenty that I donít see and my denial of having ever seen that posted was sincere. I never saw it before you put it here.

As for your other comments, you keep insisting that there is some kind of homosexual undertone to every interaction someone has with you as if you were trying to manifest it. Itís getting weird, man. Even for you.
    You are a delusional liar. Not only have you seen dbroncsinmo say weird **** like that to me, you yourself have said variations of the same kinda stuff to me yourself.

When some strange man constantly shares their fantasies about my private life, talks about my genitals, and shares his fantasies about me rubbing one out to to a pic and/or image of them, of course I'm going to say there are homosexuals undertones to it. And no, I don't accuse anyone of this type of behavior except those that exhibit it: you and dbroncsinmo aka PSD's bosom buddies of childish insults and braindead takes on everything from politics to the world of medicine & science.

Anyone with a proper medical training will be advocating in full force to require vaccinations as they save lives. I hope to hear that from everyone claiming to be a medical practitioner.

You are a delusional liar. Not only have you seen dbroncsinmo say weird **** like that to me, you yourself have said variations of the same kinda stuff to me yourself.

When some strange man constantly shares their fantasies about my private life, talks about my genitals, and shares his fantasies about me rubbing one out to to a pic and/or image of them, of course I'm going to say there are homosexuals undertones to it. And no, I don't accuse anyone of this type of behavior except those that exhibit it: you and dbroncsinmo aka PSD's bosom buddies of childish insults and braindead takes on everything from politics to the world of medicine & science.
    Rawr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Rawr

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Still waiting for you to quote me saying I have medical expertise. How many pages do you think you'll spend running from that claim? We should take bets.
    I apologize for bruising your fragile ego. You are incredibly sensitive about things like this and I should know better than this. You did not claim medical expertise, and for a very good reason. You have none.
    Good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I apologize for bruising your fragile ego. You are incredibly sensitive about things like this and I should know better than this. You did not claim medical expertise, and for a very good reason. You have none.
    Good enough?
    Catman: 1
    Nate: 0

dErP

lol I have 9 unread DMs in my inbox right now, some of which have been there for over a year. I donít even bother to read every reply to my own posts if theyíve been buried by several pages of conversation. So Iím sure there are plenty of posts directing insults at you that I never see. I donít read everything on this site. Not even close to it.

You are by and far the most insecure person on this forum. Even besting BSF. If you find it more palatable, I will refer to you as having short man syndrome in the future rather than say your posts give off small dick energy so as not to fuel your homoerotic fantasies. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Good enough?
    Excellent. Any other lies you've made up about me that you'd like to take this time to get off your conscience, now that you've admitted to making this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Catman: 1
    Nate: 0

"I made up a thing about you and then attacked you repeatedly over it."

"Point for catman!"

It's like god spilled a person.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Excellent. Any other lies you've made up about me that you'd like to take this time to get off your conscience, now that you've admitted to making this up?
    Nope. I'm good now.
    Stop trolling.