Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1056 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 56556956100610461054105510561057105810661106 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 17307
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't really think it's beyond coincidental. Wuhan is a massive city with people living close together that also has wet markets, which is a pretty much the exact conditions you'd want if you were a virus looking to spread.

But it's also, again, a massive city with an educated population, and so it's not surprising that they'd have the Institute of Virology there, as well as other scientific institutions.
    It's just an opportunity for right wing pundits to say "Look, Fauci lied and the virus definitely started in a lab funded by the NIH" when there is documentation that strains of bat coronavirus they were studying (BANAL-52 and RaTG-13) are too divergent to the human form to be the progenitor in the SARs-COV-2 virus. Now, certainly Fauci has some explaining to do in regards to EcoHealth and the GOF funding but as I told Ciaban in the past, trying to find the origins of this virus is like trying to find a needle in a haystack the size of Earth. Its further obstructed by a government that has no plans on divulging any important information on the virus. I think its far more likely it was a natural process as well given we already seen this happen with China and SARS just a few years ago but I won't dismiss the possibility that it was potentially created in a lab.

People don't realize how close we are to pandemics basically all the time given the conditions we passively accept or are forced to live in so many cities. The conditions depending on where you are can be breeding grounds for disease.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-21-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    "Candice Owens said thing that gets her attention."

It's an evergreen headline.
    She feels her grip on being a notable Trump supporter of color failing and wants a headline again.

Wonder why COVID is/was such a problem in prisons? And yeah its time to close Rikers. It shouldn't be a vacation resort because it is prison but this is inhumane.

As of 630 this morning, I am boosted
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    As of 630 this morning, I am boosted
    I thought you werenít getting the shot? I guess Iím thinking of Brewers? Iím not sure. Anyway hope you donít have a side effects. Drink a ton of water today
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought you werenít getting the shot? I guess Iím thinking of Brewers? Iím not sure. Anyway hope you donít have a side effects. Drink a ton of water today
    You're right, Brewers is the brave brave man who's afraid of needles

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don't believe that Brett has claimed he wouldn't get the vaccine or booster. I really don't know if Brewers has expressed an opinion.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't believe that Brett has claimed he wouldn't get the vaccine or booster. I really don't know if Brewers has expressed an opinion.
    He has. He's very anti vaccine and proud of it.

nvm

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He has. He's very anti vaccine and proud of it.
    Could you post where he did? I donít see why he would post proudly about being boosted while being so antivax.

Could you post where he did? I donít see why he would post proudly about being boosted while being so antivax.
    Like you, I was (initially) thrown off by mewswon69's wording. Pretty sure he was referring to good ole' Brewers there.

Yeah I was referring to Brewers. Sorry for the confusion.

https://twitter.com/niallgibbons/sta...238279691?s=21

Tyrant authoritarians

I donít know what thread it was that we were talking about doctors being morons, but I just did a CTA on a 36-year old patient with a d-dimer of 0.22 to r/o a PE. Doctor has a reputation for being a ****ing idiot.

This is also why your healthcare premiums are high.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I donít know what thread it was that we were talking about doctors being morons, but I just did a CTA on a 36-year old patient with a d-dimer of 0.22 to r/o a PE. Doctor has a reputation for being a ****ing idiot.

This is also why your healthcare premiums are high.
    Cause Doctors are morons?