Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1047 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 47547947997103710451046104710481049105710971147 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 19217
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Or it could just be a COVID death. Why were people not dying of those other illnesses (to the same magnitude) before they caught a pandemic related virus? Those things don't change by hundreds of thousands of people in an individual year on their own.
    it's a good question
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    it's a good question
    Seems to me the difference is quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Seems to me the difference is quite obvious.
    It's not. I gave Illinois to show that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

The good news is that the US Navy will be at a greater stance to protect our freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I believe I read that many causes of death increased. That's the issue. It's classified as a Covid death when it very well could be anything else.
    What do you mean?

Which do you think is more likely, that there just so happened to be more deaths of near every cause or that a disease that is purported to have killed that many people did?

If it could be anything else, you'd need to explain how all these other causes of death randomly increased during COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    There are many people on social media who claimed they wouldn't take the vaccine if it was released during Trump's presidency. You are making it seem like both sides don't play these political antics. Kamala herself said that if Trump himself stated that people should take the vaccine, she wouldn't take it.
    You are intellectually bankrupt and incredibly disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    There are many people on social media who claimed they wouldn't take the vaccine if it was released during Trump's presidency. You are making it seem like both sides don't play these political antics. Kamala herself said that if Trump himself stated that people should take the vaccine, she wouldn't take it.
    And another one takes it out of context.

Looks like mandating health care workers get vaccinated is working.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccine-manda...134106597.html

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Looks like mandating health care workers get vaccinated is working.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccine-manda...134106597.html
    Seems like Delta is doing just fine without an mandate and forcing them to lose their jobs

By the time we’re done, we’ll be pretty close to fully vaccinated as a company without going through all the divisiveness of a mandate," he said. "We’re proving that you can work collaboratively with your people, trusting your people to make the right decisions, respecting their decisions and not forcing them over the loss of their jobs."*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ne-mandate.amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Seems like Delta is doing just fine without an mandate and forcing them to lose their jobs

By the time we’re done, we’ll be pretty close to fully vaccinated as a company without going through all the divisiveness of a mandate," he said. "We’re proving that you can work collaboratively with your people, trusting your people to make the right decisions, respecting their decisions and not forcing them over the loss of their jobs."*

Didn't read the article, did you?

"The reason the mandate was put in by president, I believe, was because they wanted to make sure companies had a plan to get their employees vaccinated," he said. "A month before the president came out with the mandate, we had already announced our plan to get all of our people vaccinated. And the good news is the plan is working."

There isn't divisiveness. There is unity that the company will ensure their workers do a good job of keeping their passengers safe.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Didn't read the article, did you?

"The reason the mandate was put in by president, I believe, was because they wanted to make sure companies had a plan to get their employees vaccinated," he said. "A month before the president came out with the mandate, we had already announced our plan to get all of our people vaccinated. And the good news is the plan is working."
    Yes they had a plan to get people vaccinated but they said they respected each person individual decision and wasn’t going to fire people who didn’t get vaccinated. What’s your point?

It’s not the governments job to protect people from themselves. If they want to take the risk to get Covid and potentially die then it’s up to that individual person not the federal govt
    By saying it’s not the government’s job to stop people from being idiots you are tacitly are admitting not getting the vaccine is stupid.

Thank you for the honesty.