Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1045 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 45545945995103510431044104510461047105510951145 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 22088
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You mean when he talked about how vaccines cause autism? Yeah. The difference here is there no bigger fan of Donald than himself so we know how much he looks at Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine as something he is responsible for and deserves unrelenting praise in regards to. No one likes to take more credit for the vaccine than he does so of course he's going to push it. He can only push it so far though because he knows there's a significant portion of his base that are anti vaccine. I mean heck he's even getting booed when he mentions it at some of his rallies.
    I think once the vaccine didn't show up in time for the election, he was mostly in "don't care mode" as far as it went. He and his wife got it, but it's not like they even talked about it, or told other people to get it until months later. Now he's kind of caught between needing people alive to vote for him, but not wanting Biden to get the credit for things getting better as vaccination rates rise.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Kyrie Irving coming out against the vaccine as just as much affect as what Trump did IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I think once the vaccine didn't show up in time for the election, he was mostly in "don't care mode" as far as it went. He and his wife got it, but it's not like they even talked about it, or told other people to get it until months later. Now he's kind of caught between needing people alive to vote for him, but not wanting Biden to get the credit for things getting better as vaccination rates rise.
    Yea he really needs to be concerned about people not making it to 2022 and 2024 that are inclined to vote for him. His decision to not vociferously claim the vaccine after the election led to so many of his supporters deciding they don’t need it and then getting sick and possibly dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Kyrie Irving coming out against the vaccine as just as much affect as what Trump did IMO

Blame it on the black guy. Ingenious tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Blame it on the black guy. Ingenious tactic.
    It’s funny because while both of them have had a major impact but I think they both pale in comparison to Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s STD infested testicles.

What do you think would have happened if Trump had embraced the seriousness of covid from the beginning, urged everyone to listen to the medical experts and followed the guidance of them, pushed masks and social distancing and didn't tell Governors to liberate their states?

I'm curious what you think the tenor of the conversation would have been this whole time.

People forget that Trump seemed to take it serious for like 2 weeks in late March/early April 2020 when it first started and that’s when his approval peaked. I remember thinking Democrats were done.

Then he stopped taking it serious because… well he’s a complete moron, and it ultimately cost him the election.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What do you think would have happened if Trump had embraced the seriousness of covid from the beginning, urged everyone to listen to the medical experts and followed the guidance of them, pushed masks and social distancing and didn't tell Governors to liberate their states?

I'm curious what you think the tenor of the conversation would have been this whole time.
    Like stat said he did take it serious the first few months. Fauci would always have the daily briefing and he let him do his thing. Then months after that fauci kept changing what he said (no mask then mask) and I think Trump supporters were upset with all of it and then Trump changed his attitude towards it

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    People forget that Trump seemed to take it serious for like 2 weeks in late March/early April 2020 when it first started and that’s when his approval peaked. I remember thinking Democrats were done.

Then he stopped taking it serious because… well he’s a complete moron, and it ultimately cost him the election.
    Which is weird. You would think that he would have taken it seriously after he got COVID. Especially with how bad it was for him.

The police won’t do anything about the biggest police killer.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post

He took it very serious and many of what he proposed were based on CDC's recommendations. Remember when the CDC had numerous people state that they shouldn't wear a mask early on but then backtracked it and stated that they stated as such because they didn't want to cause a shortage for medical professionals? The problem was when Democrats wanted states shut down for a long period of time. You can't run a country like that so it was more about reopening the country. Trump did downplay it claiming it was just like the flu but I genuinely believe they all underestimated this to some extent. Fauci and Birx were consistently on the podium almost every day speaking to reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    He took it very serious and many of what he proposed were based on CDC's recommendations. Remember when the CDC had numerous people state that they shouldn't wear a mask early on but then backtracked it and stated that they stated as such because they didn't want to cause a shortage for medical professionals? The problem was when Democrats wanted states shut down for a long period of time. You can't run a country like that so it was more about reopening the country. Trump did downplay it claiming it was just like the flu but I genuinely believe they all underestimated this to some extent. Fauci and Birx were consistently on the podium almost every day speaking to reporters.
    There’s a lot of holes in that story

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    The problem was when Democrats wanted states shut down for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    There’s a lot of holes in that story

They keep bringing up how Fauci changed what he said as if it is flip flopping. Originally we didn't know there was asymptomatic spread of the virus like there was. Additionally we were concerned that there might not be enough PPE for people working in health care.

We're so used to politicians flip flopping that we think any time someone says something and then says something else that's what we assume it is. We expect them to hold one opinion regardless what new facts they are exposed to.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Do you have any proof that a lot of conservatives are against the vaccine because of Trump or is this something you just assume?

Lol I literally quoted you and stated outright "I never said Trump caused all the anti vax beliefs". You ignored it because you don't actually care about anything but partisan outrage/culture war.

Trump takes stances based on what his base wants to hear is something I have long stated and believed. The issue isn't just Trump but that he is simply catering to a large amount of crazy people in this country. It happens to be taking over a party in full right now. Whether it be the bigotry, handling of Covid whatever it seems very obvious it is done to rile up his supporters. It allows the other party to also suck and just point a finger and say look we are better than them!

We need much better politicians/parties than the finger pointing game constantly leading no where but more culture wars.