Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1002 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 22460
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So they canít believe this but itís okay for minorities to have doubts on vaccines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The question here is, do your history teachers owe you an apology or do you owe them one?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fascinating that this is a defense.
    Yep

His defense of their behavior is the very complaint about their behavior. Lol

Nope itís true. You are against voter ids because you think itís hard for them to get IDís

Difference between hard to get and can't get, genius. And yes I take issue with states trying to curtail votes directed at minorities for non legitimate reasons like "widespread voter fraud".

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I donít think youíd consider 58% a vast majority in any other context.

Iím going after Republicans for the Bolded. Seems logical given weíre talking about those who refuse to get the vaccine.

PS, funny seeing a hardcore Trump supporter like yourself now trying to distance Republicans from Tump supporters.
    Iím not. I havenít and wonít get the vaccine. Itís just funny seeing you only go after one political group because you canít bash your own party

Youíre hopeless

You're brainless.

You're brainless.
    That's insulting the brainless tbh. The level of cluelessness is top notch in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Difference between hard to get and can't get, genius. And yes I take issue with states trying to curtail votes directed at minorities for non legitimate reasons.
    Again youíre saying black people are incapable of getting a simple ID card. And saying voter fraud as a non legitimate reason is hilarious

Iím not. I havenít and wonít get the vaccine. Itís just funny seeing you only go after one political group because you canít bash your own party

I canít bash them because thereís nothing to bash. Youíre complaining that Iím criticizing the 40% of Republicans who havenít got a vaccine more than the 10% of Democrats? Canít make this up.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's insulting the brainless tbh. The level of cluelessness is top notch in this one.
    Someone getting butthurt because he canít ban people for no reason anymore

I canít bash them because thereís nothing to bash. Youíre complaining that Iím criticizing the 40% of Republicans who havenít got a vaccine more than the 10% of Democrats? Canít make this up.
    Why not go after the democrats also who wonít get the vaccine? Why only one party?

:laugh3:

Why not go after the democrats also who wonít get the vaccine? Why only one party?
    Because 4x as many Republicans havenít got the vaccine and even more never plan toÖ rest assured, I think the Democrats who wonít get the vaccine are equally as stupid. But I donít talk about them as much because there arenít nearly as many of them as Republicans.

You should try crying more.

Because 4x as many Republicans havenít got the vaccine and even more never plan toÖ rest assured, I think the Democrats who wonít get the vaccine are equally as stupid. But I donít talk about them as much because there arenít nearly as many of them as Republicans.
    They're also not the ones actively putting out misinformation and fighting against both mask and vaccine mandates.