Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1001 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 22330
  1. #15001
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, those minorities have had it too good for too long.
    No one is saying they have or havenít..itís just funny how opinions on people not getting vaccinated change based on their race or political affiliation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #15002
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmfao
    Why are you laughing? Heís right.

  3. #15003
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: Thatís not good. Democrats are around 90%, Black people are now over 70%Ö

    Second Bolded: But they donít have the same issue. They are getting vaccinated.
    And the vast majority of republicans are vaccinated. Why arenít you going after the 15% of democrats or 25% of independents who arenít vaccinated? But whatever we understand that all Trump voters are stupid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #15004
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    And the vast majority of republicans are vaccinated. Why arenít you going after the 15% of democrats or 25% of independents who arenít vaccinated? But whatever we understand that all Trump voters are stupid
    58% is not a vast majority. And itís not 15% if Democrats who arenít vaccinated itís 10%.

    So why arenít I going after the 10% of Democrats as mich as Iím going after the 40+% of Republicans? The answer is pretty obvious no?

  5. #15005
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    58% is not a vast majority. And itís not 15% if Democrats who arenít vaccinated itís 10%.

    So why arenít I going after the 10% of Democrats as mich as Iím going after the 40+% of Republicans? The answer is pretty obvious no?
    58-42 would definitely be vast majority and the number continues to go higher. Non Trump republicans itís nearly 70%. Again republicans are also more likely to not believe in vaccines in general. You hate republicans though so itís no surprise you go after them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #15006
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do us a favor and stop trying to make the rest of the forum as ignorant and dumb as you are.
    Lmao I forgot your the person who doesnít want voter ID because minorities canít get voter IDs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #15007
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    58-42 would definitely be vast majority and the number continues to go higher. Non Trump republicans itís nearly 70%. Again republicans are also more likely to not believe in vaccines in general. You hate republicans though so itís no surprise you go after them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your math skills are awful. How is 42% of Republicans close to 15% of Democrats and 25% of Independents?

  8. #15008
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao I forgot your the person who doesnít want voter ID because minorities canít get voter IDs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, aren't you just a dumpster fire of misquotes and making up **** that was never said.

  9. #15009
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    And many republicans are anti science and donít believe in vaccines
    It's fascinating that this is a defense.

  10. #15010
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fascinating that this is a defense.
    So they canít believe this but itís okay for minorities to have doubts on vaccines?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #15011
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Wow, aren't you just a dumpster fire of misquotes and making up **** that was never said.
    Nope itís true. You are against voter ids because you think itís hard for them to get IDís


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #15012
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    No one is saying they have or havenít..itís just funny how opinions on people not getting vaccinated change based on their race or political affiliation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's almost like one group has historically been oppressed and experimented on and the other hasn't.

  13. #15013
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nope itís true. You are against voter ids because you think itís hard for them to get IDís


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #15014
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's almost like one group has historically been oppressed and experimented on and the other hasn't.
    Youíre hopeless


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15015
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    58-42 would definitely be vast majority and the number continues to go higher. Non Trump republicans itís nearly 70%. Again republicans are also more likely to not believe in vaccines in general. You hate republicans though so itís no surprise you go after them
    I donít think youíd consider 58% a vast majority in any other context.

    Iím going after Republicans for the Bolded. Seems logical given weíre talking about those who refuse to get the vaccine.

    PS, funny seeing a hardcore Trump supporter like yourself now trying to distance Republicans from Tump supporters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •