Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1001 of 1299 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 19475
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    LMFAO over 50% of conservatives are vaccinated but letís keep calling out one single party and not understand that there are many republicans who donít believe in science or vaccines. These people get crucified over that but if black democrats have the same issue itís they have a right to believe that! Itís blatant hypocrisy and itís not surprising at all based on whoís saying it

Mets is a ****** person and a huge hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do us a favor and stop trying to make the rest of the forum as ignorant and dumb as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, those minorities have had it too good for too long.
    No one is saying they have or havenít..itís just funny how opinions on people not getting vaccinated change based on their race or political affiliation

Lmfao
    Why are you laughing? Heís right.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: Thatís not good. Democrats are around 90%, Black people are now over 70%Ö

Second Bolded: But they donít have the same issue. They are getting vaccinated.
    And the vast majority of republicans are vaccinated. Why arenít you going after the 15% of democrats or 25% of independents who arenít vaccinated? But whatever we understand that all Trump voters are stupid

And the vast majority of republicans are vaccinated. Why arenít you going after the 15% of democrats or 25% of independents who arenít vaccinated? But whatever we understand that all Trump voters are stupid
    58% is not a vast majority. And itís not 15% if Democrats who arenít vaccinated itís 10%.

So why arenít I going after the 10% of Democrats as mich as Iím going after the 40+% of Republicans? The answer is pretty obvious no?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    58% is not a vast majority. And itís not 15% if Democrats who arenít vaccinated itís 10%.

So why arenít I going after the 10% of Democrats as mich as Iím going after the 40+% of Republicans? The answer is pretty obvious no?
    58-42 would definitely be vast majority and the number continues to go higher. Non Trump republicans itís nearly 70%. Again republicans are also more likely to not believe in vaccines in general. You hate republicans though so itís no surprise you go after them

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do us a favor and stop trying to make the rest of the forum as ignorant and dumb as you are.
    Lmao I forgot your the person who doesnít want voter ID because minorities canít get voter IDs

58-42 would definitely be vast majority and the number continues to go higher. Non Trump republicans itís nearly 70%. Again republicans are also more likely to not believe in vaccines in general. You hate republicans though so itís no surprise you go after them

Your math skills are awful. How is 42% of Republicans close to 15% of Democrats and 25% of Independents?

Lmao I forgot your the person who doesnít want voter ID because minorities canít get voter IDs

Wow, aren't you just a dumpster fire of misquotes and making up **** that was never said.

And many republicans are anti science and donít believe in vaccines
    It's fascinating that this is a defense.

It's fascinating that this is a defense.
    So they canít believe this but itís okay for minorities to have doubts on vaccines?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Wow, aren't you just a dumpster fire of misquotes and making up **** that was never said.
    Nope itís true. You are against voter ids because you think itís hard for them to get IDís

No one is saying they have or havenít..itís just funny how opinions on people not getting vaccinated change based on their race or political affiliation

It's almost like one group has historically been oppressed and experimented on and the other hasn't.

Nope itís true. You are against voter ids because you think itís hard for them to get IDís

It's almost like one group has historically been oppressed and experimented on and the other hasn't.
    Youíre hopeless