Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1000 of 1299 FirstFirst ... 500900950990998999100010011002101010501100 ... LastLast
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 19474
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not the point and you know it. The point is you'll gladly give republicans **** that aren't vaccinated but won't do the same for Democrats. Specifically black Democrats.
    Its absolutely the point. Whether you choose to ignore the reasons why black people have a longstanding distrust with the medical community, that's on you. And if black people are catching up to other races in vaccinations, why aren't Republicans?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ack-americans/

Keep telling yourself that its the same.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-03-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Just a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
    Waaahhh

Ironically just got a notification for this story.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...alabama-2021-9

Just a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
    It bothers you a lot you can no longer scapegoat black people for conservativeís reluctance to get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Ironically just got a notification for this story.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...alabama-2021-9
    The difference is while black people were hesitant to get it they ultimately got it. Many conservatives have not and are not likely to.
    Last edited by valade16; 10-03-2021 at 05:56 PM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The difference is while black people were hesitant to get it they ultimately got it. Many conservatives have not not are likely to.
    You have to credit the black community for overcoming their tribalist fears and getting vaccinated for their own sake and for the public in general. I wish some of our groups that are less advanced culturally would follow their lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Remember that time Biden wanted to send community leaders door to door to combat fear and misinformation around the vaccine and encourage people to get it and conservatives were like "they're going to use this to take our Bibles and guns and I'll shoot anyone that knocks on my door!"

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah except for the multiple links that I provided that show black people not trusting the medical community. Irony in you talking about someone else talking out of their ***. That's 99% of your posts when you're not insulting someone.
    And many republicans are anti science and donít believe in vaccines but they donít get a break according to you but again republicans bad and minorities always get a break

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Democrats and Black Democrats are vaccinated though, thatís the point. Thereís nobody to make an excuse for, theyíve got the vaccine or are getting it.

Now, what about the white conservatives who not only donít have the vaccine, but have zero plans to ever get it?
    LMFAO over 50% of conservatives are vaccinated but letís keep calling out one single party and not understand that there are many republicans who donít believe in science or vaccines. These people get crucified over that but if black democrats have the same issue itís they have a right to believe that! Itís blatant hypocrisy and itís not surprising at all based on whoís saying it

Mets is a ****** person and a huge hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    And many republicans are anti science and donít believe in vaccines but they donít get a break according to you but again republicans bad and minorities always get a break

Institutional racism and historical inequities in health care may also play a role in vaccine hesitancy among African Americans and other people of color. Incidents of the medical establishment endangering the health or betraying the trust of Black patients and research participants have complicated the relationship between the medical establishment and these communities. A historic lack of diversity among health care practitioners and substandard services and care afforded to patients living with poverty can create enduring negative experiences with medical care.
    This is not happening amongst republicans. I'm not justifying being anti science or anti medicine either. I'm just aware there are factors that don't involve the hard data that forgo black people getting the vaccine. Whatever the case is, this idea that its not a political issue and has clear political divide is nonsense.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the...ination-rates/

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You have to credit the black community for overcoming their tribalist fears and getting vaccinated for their own sake and for the public in general. I wish some of our groups that are less advanced culturally would follow their lead

Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Or, you could have some idea of history and not just be sad inside that someone isn't complaining about black people like you wish they were.
    It would be like bashing Canadians for not being vaccinated and not realizing that they are now easily outpacing our most vaccinated states.

Yeah, those minorities have had it too good for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is not happening amongst white republicans. I'm not justifying being anti science or anti medicine either. I'm just aware there are other factors that don't involve the data that forgo black people getting the vaccine. Whatever the case is, this idea that its not a political issue and has clear political divide is nonsense.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the...ination-rates/
    So if a white person has the same fears or reasoning they are idiots or stupid but itís okay if a minority doesnít get vaccinated. Again clear hypocrisy

LMFAO over 50% of conservatives are vaccinated but letís keep calling out one single party and not understand that there are many republicans who donít believe in science or vaccines. These people get crucified over that but if black democrats have the same issue itís they have a right to believe that! Itís blatant hypocrisy and itís not surprising at all based on whoís saying it

Mets is a ****** person and a huge hypocrite
    First Bolded: Thatís not good. Democrats are around 90%, Black people are now over 70%Ö

Second Bolded: But they donít have the same issue. They are getting vaccinated.