Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1051 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411049105010511052105310611101 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 17137
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sorry but no one should take a thing you say at face value. Your posting history makes this quite clear.
    Wait, are Italians NOT people of colour?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Wait, are Italians NOT people of colour?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    You and spliff....logging on everyday to see what's happening in dbroncsinmo's life. Pathetic clowns.

I hope the Justice Department takes action here. Throwing the word “hypothetical” in front of something doesn’t make it ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I hope the Justice Department takes action here. Throwing the word “hypothetical” in front of something doesn’t make it ok.

Hypothetically:

If you weren't such a douchebag, you'd be an okay guy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You and spliff....logging on everyday to see what's happening in dbroncsinmo's life. Pathetic clowns.
    Keep projecting, baldy. If you don't want people pointing and laughing at how stupid you are, maybe you should consider not posting so much stupid ****.

Keep projecting, baldy. If you don't want people pointing and laughing at how stupid you are, maybe you should consider not posting so much stupid ****.
    No projection: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/me...8-spliff(TONE)

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Everyone knows if you just say something is ethical, it magically becomes so.

You must be really proud of yourself to have figured out how to hotlink my PSD profile page.

I mean, wow. Such a devastating blow: the classic numbskull refrain of "you post on an internet forum regularly....just like I do but it's such a sick burn".

You must be really proud of yourself to have figured out how to hotlink my PSD profile page.

I mean, wow. Such a devastating blow: the classic numbskull refrain of "you post on an internet forum regularly....just like I do but it's such a sick burn".
    It's pathetic how many of your posts are either a reply to me posting with someone else or a post talking about me. You're a sad fat man.

Actually, if you read your posts over the last week it provides an insight into the mindset of an incredibly pathetic human being. You live for confrontation. It's weird.

You live for confrontation. It's weird.
    Kind of ironic when you constantly take shots at Dbroncs and he doesn't even engage in conversation with you or acknowledge your posts. Do you do it because you hope he eventually will?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Kind of ironic when you constantly take shots at Dbroncs and he doesn't even engage in conversation with you or acknowledge your posts. Do you do it because you hope he eventually will?
    Nope. I could care less if he engages me. He reads my posts and he knows why I give him ****. Completely different situation. And for the love of God...I am dbroncs. He is dbroncos.

Nope. I could care less if he engages me. He reads my posts and he knows why I give him ****. Completely different situation. And for the love of God...I am dbroncs. He is dbroncos.
    Couldn't*

Whatever to your usernames. Did it offend you that much that I missed the "O"? You know who I was talking about.

I mean you're the one saying Spliff lives for confrontation but it seems that's exactly what you want with Dbroncos given how often you go out of your way to insult him.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-18-2021 at 11:49 PM.

Couldn't*

Whatever to your usernames. Did it offend you that much that I missed the "O"? You know who I was talking about.

I mean you're the one saying Spliff lives for confrontation but it seems that's exactly what you want with Dbroncos given how often you go out of your way to insult him.
    This is totally different, because of the reasons.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Couldn't*

Maybe you should ban people for no reason again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pathetic how many of your posts are either a reply to me posting with someone else or a post talking about me. You're a sad fat man.

Actually, if you read your posts over the last week it provides an insight into the mindset of an incredibly pathetic human being. You live for confrontation. It's weird.
    Keep projecting, ya bald *** lil' *****.

*also, pretty neat to see you admit you go to my profile, pull up my posting history, and read through each post I've made over the course of the last week like some obsessive weirdo (as if your undying obsession with dbroncos78087 wasn't strange enough)
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 10-19-2021 at 12:26 AM.