Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 799 of 951 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809849899 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 14260
    It only took a stock market dip to make right wing news clowns and some gop law makers to get serious about a vaccine.

Can’t **** with their money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    It only took a stock market dip to make right wing news clowns and some gop law makers to get serious about a vaccine.

The racism and death of their viewers…we can deal with that. Hit our wallets…nah bro…not today.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ahh....how cute. Not only do you not know how to properly use the term "propaganda", you also don't understand the difference between a direct insult and insulting the ignorant nonsense certain posters are so well known for.

Unlike you and Brewers, I actually have a little restraint and avoid the direct, rage filled, childish insults you guys traffic in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The racism and death of their viewers…we can deal with that. Hit our wallets…nah bro…not today.
    The GOP is definitely the party of the rich and the racist.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    that should have been in green
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    They are. But if the racists start becoming a threat to the rich, they are axed ASAP. They are only tolerated when useful. And they are useful to them for many things.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

They are. But if the racists start becoming a threat to the rich, they are axed ASAP. They are only tolerated when useful. And they are useful to them for many things.
    The party of racism is the Dems. Make no mistakes about it. They are entrenched that minorities cannot do just about anything without the Dems

They also control minorities in the murder agenda by killing the unborn

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The party of racism is the Dems. Make no mistakes about it. They are entrenched that minorities cannot do just about anything without the Dems
    So the people of color are voting continually with the party of racism? Come on Brett…you’ve got to do better than this. What party is voting in Texas to remove the requirement to teach that the KKK isn’t morally reprehensible? What party is making it a more convoluted process to vote in majority-minority communities?

We aren’t racist for specifically outlawing voting during times when minorities vote or ceasing to teach the KKK is bad, they are bad for objecting to these actions because it deprives Black people agency!

The mental contortions needed for you to believe that would have qualified you for the upcoming Olympics…

So the people of color are voting continually with the party of racism? Come on Brett…you’ve got to do better than this. What party is voting in Texas to remove the requirement to teach that the KKK isn’t morally reprehensible? What party is making it a more convoluted process to vote in majority-minority communities?
    One party is protecting the votes of Americans, the other is looking for Pandora's box to be opened and cotninue to jeopardize our elections. Hint, it's the KKK party, aka the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    We aren’t racist for specifically outlawing voting during times when minorities vote or ceasing to teach the KKK is bad, they are bad for objecting to these actions because it deprives Black people agency!

The mental contortions needed for you to believe that would have qualified you for the upcoming Olympics…
    You are the only one changing things. It's a step from the manual, remember? Keep suppressing that you are the party of racism. More and more minorities are leaving your party. Have fun trying to keep hurting them as your party has.

One party is protecting the votes of Americans, the other is looking for Pandora's box to be opened and cotninue to jeopardize our elections. Hint, it's the KKK party, aka the Dems.
    There is no risk to our votes. The election where we had massive mail in ballot usage was extremely safe. We saw that there’s no risk in the election. We saw one party saw more votes total meant less votes for them and rather than appealing to voters, they want to control who gets to vote. Voters should pick the politicians. Politicians shouldn’t pick the voters.

So explain why Republicans are trying to hide the history of this Democratic history? Are Republicans trying to make it so more people are less informed about them?

You are the only one changing things. It's a step from the manual, remember? Keep suppressing that you are the party of racism. More and more minorities are leaving your party. Have fun trying to keep hurting them as your party has.
    Except no. Texas Republicans changed the requirement to no longer teach the KKK is bad in schools. So tell me how Democrats are changing that?

As for minorities leaving the party, I’m not worried about them turning Republican so long as you have elected officials going around calling black people house *******

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except no. Texas Republicans changed the requirement to no longer teach the KKK is bad in schools. So tell me how Democrats are changing that?

As for minorities leaving the party, I’m not worried about them turning Republican so long as you have elected officials going around calling black people house *******
    Democrats are hiding that they are the party of the KKK. They are hiding their hatred of minorities by encouraging abortion and using that word instead of the proper word Murder.

No worries, the super predators as your party likes to call them will continue to leave.