Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 797 of 951 FirstFirst ... 297697747787795796797798799807847897 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 14259
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Oh, it's common sense.

Let me know if you need anything else disproven!
    You know what they say about common sense...it ain't that common.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

My county has not had a positive test in over 2 weeks. People where I work are being tested monthly, if they are not vaccinated. Those of us who are vaccinated are tested when we want to test. I test a couple of times a month and have been negative since I recovered over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You said you need evidence. Don't side step your beliefs now.
    And you were happy repeating "common sense" like you had gum sick in your gears. Don't side step your beliefs now!

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My county has not had a positive test in over 2 weeks. People where I work are being tested monthly, if they are not vaccinated. Those of us who are vaccinated are tested when we want to test. I test a couple of times a month and have been negative since I recovered over a year ago.
    I live in Missouri, we don't really do negative tests.

And you were happy repeating "common sense" like you had gum sick in your gears. Don't side step your beliefs now!
    Big difference, I can prove what I am saying about the covid travel restrictions. You can't prove what you were saying about asymptomatic cases

Have you already abandoned your hilarious "social distancing rules are propaganda" argument, Mr. Grumpy?

Big difference, I can prove what I am saying about the covid travel restrictions. You can't prove what you were saying about asymptomatic cases
    Not only did I demonstrate it, I didn't have to turn into a parrot to do it.

Not only did I demonstrate it, I didn't have to turn into a parrot to do it.
    No. You didn't at all. You posted articles about peoplenthat were tested for covid. How in the world do you correlate that to asymptomatic cases that weren't tested?

Your self esteem is only paralleled by spliff, and trust me that's not a compliment.

No. You didn't at all. You posted articles about peoplenthat were tested for covid. How in the world do you correlate that to asymptomatic cases that weren't tested?

Your self esteem is only paralleled by spliff, and trust me that's not a compliment.
    Right. Because that's all the information we have. Because you can't reach conclusions from no information, no matter how many times you say "common sense."

What are the purpose of attempted insults like these, I wonder? Hurt my feelings? Throw me off? Or is it just this impotent rage that you don't have an outlet for, and so you throw it at random people on the internet? Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to stop because this **** is hilarious, it's also just.. Weirdly fascinating. Like watching a bug fly into the same window over and over again. You almost root for the little guy, but deep down you know he's never actually going to accomplish anything useful.

What are the purpose of attempted insults like these, I wonder? Hurt my feelings? Throw me off? Or is it just this impotent rage that you don't have an outlet for, and so you throw it at random people on the internet? Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to stop because this **** is hilarious, it's also just.. Weirdly fascinating. Like watching a bug fly into the same window over and over again.
    Nailed it.

Right. Because that's all the information we have. Because you can't reach conclusions from no information, no matter how many times you say "common sense."

What are the purpose of attempted insults like these, I wonder? Hurt my feelings? Throw me off? Or is it just this impotent rage that you don't have an outlet for, and so you throw it at random people on the internet? Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to stop because this **** is hilarious, it's also just.. Weirdly fascinating. Like watching a bug fly into the same window over and over again. You almost root for the little guy, but deep down you know he's never actually going to accomplish anything useful.
    this coming from a liberal is classic.

I can reach conclusions about BS travel restrictions, yet you still think I'm making it up because I don't agree with it. And you wonder where the insults come from.

I'm pretty sure we've already established that they come from impotent rage.

this coming from a liberal is classic.

I can reach conclusions about BS travel restrictions, yet you still think I'm making it up because I don't agree with it. And you wonder where the insults come from.
    I actually wondered what the purpose of them was, but let's not get bogged down in the details you can't keep track of.

And sure, I could ask you to show me where I said you made up conclusions about travel restrictions, but we both know you're not going to do that, don't we? I've been aware of your existence for like four days, and all I've seen you attempt to do in that time is make statements you have no intention of ever actually supporting, try to insult people, and post tRuMp occasionally when you're feeling extra strength clever. I suppose it's a sign of how much this place is circling the drain that it's allowed to go on as much as it is.

Anyway, I've got the tissues ready for your next salvo. Let's get those tears flowing!

I actually wondered what the purpose of them was, but let's not get bogged down in the details you can't keep track of.

And sure, I could ask you to show me where I said you made up conclusions about travel restrictions, but we both know you're not going to do that, don't we? I've been aware of your existence for like four days, and all I've seen you attempt to do in that time is make statements you have no intention of ever actually supporting, try to insult people, and post tRuMp occasionally when you're feeling extra strength clever. I suppose it's a sign of how much this place is circling the drain that it's allowed to go on as much as it is.

Anyway, I've got the tissues ready for your next salvo. Let's get those tears flowing!
    And you just spent several minutes of your life caring about what I do. If that's what you think of me...what in the hell do you think of yourself?

Oh wow. Only 4 days? You've missed a solid year plus of comedy gold from this guy. One of the greatest parts is how he constantly flings insults around, yet still has the gall to constantly play victim: hilariously claiming that the mods are editing people's posts in a conspiracy to make him look dumb, while constantly claiming that the mods unfairly target conservatives.