Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 699 of 754 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 11305
  1. #10471
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Yes, I think the numbers would have been similar or worse with Biden handling Covid. For reference, I give you his response to H1N1. Over 60million Americans were infected with that virus under his "handling". He did nothing to slow down the spread. I worked for the VA during that pandemic and we received no direction from the feds as to how to handle it. We at least got direction with this situation, even if the actual response to the virus was bungled.
    Ur nuts. You dont think the behavior of the general population is the biggest factor in the spread? You dont think the biggest factor in our brain dead behavior is the rhetoric that trump has been spewing and people have been following?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #10472
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I said, I expect that Biden would have suggested that people wear masks.
    So then how is it that you are saying you expect the numbers would be the same?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  3. #10473
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,403
    I cannot, nor can you, accurately predict what would have happened. It is impossible to predict a hypothetical. I am simply stating my professional opinion, based on Biden's handling of H1N1. That was an unmitigated disaster and the only reason it went away was because it mutated to a form that was no longer invective to humans.

  4. #10474
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ur nuts. You dont think the behavior of the general population is the biggest factor in the spread? You dont think the biggest factor in our brain dead behavior is the rhetoric that trump has been spewing and people have been following?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Did you work in healthcare during H1N1? If not, please refrain from making such statements. Trump's response to Covid was unacceptable and caused him to be fired from his job by the electorate, but at least we got some direction from the feds as to how to treat and handle the patients.

  5. #10475
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,999
    This is one of the dumbest conversations I've ever seen

    Biden unquestionably would have done something

    Trump didn't just do nothing, he actively fought against science, safety, and security.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  6. #10476
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,403
    I will ask if you worked in healthcare during H1N1.
    Under Trump, vaccines were injected into arms within 8 months. Would Biden have worked so swiftly? Given his track record during H1N1, I have no confidence that he would have.
    And, as I said, Trump got fired by the electorate due to his response, as he should have. And before a poster goes off on a tangent about Trump getting fired (which he did), just stop. The electorate spoke loudly and what they said to Trump was "You're Fired!"

  7. #10477
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,583
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did you work in healthcare during H1N1? If not, please refrain from making such statements. Trump's response to Covid was unacceptable and caused him to be fired from his job by the electorate, but at least we got some direction from the feds as to how to treat and handle the patients.
    I love how you think your job as a nurse puts your opinions on viruses and pandemics at a level above everyone else on this forum. Great example of an appeal to false self-authority.

  8. #10478
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,583
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I will ask if you worked in healthcare during H1N1.
    Under Trump, vaccines were injected into arms within 8 months. Would Biden have worked so swiftly? Given his track record during H1N1, I have no confidence that he would have.
    And, as I said, Trump got fired by the electorate due to his response, as he should have. And before a poster goes off on a tangent about Trump getting fired (which he did), just stop. The electorate spoke loudly and what they said to Trump was "You're Fired!"
    Wrong again, oh brilliant one. Repeating your own spin on what happened over and over again doesn't make what you've said any less bogus.

  9. #10479
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,945
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I love how you think your job as a nurse puts your opinions on viruses and pandemics at a level above everyone else on this forum. Great example of an appeal to false self-authority.
    Here's a fun little link:

    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-timeline.html

    Some relevant sections:

    April 17 2009
    Second human infection with the new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California about 130 miles away from first infection, with no known connection to previous patient.

    April 21 2009
    CDC publicly reported the first two U.S. infections with the new H1N1 virus.
    CDC began working to develop a candidate vaccine virus.

    July 22 2009
    Clinical trials testing the 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine began.

    September 15 2009
    The FDA announced its approval of four 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines.

    October 5 2009
    First doses of H1N1 vaccine were given in the U.S.

    Late December 2009
    2009 H1N1 vaccination had been opened up to anyone who wanted it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #10480
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,583
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Here's a fun little link:

    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-timeline.html

    Some relevant sections:

    April 17 2009
    Second human infection with the new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California about 130 miles away from first infection, with no known connection to previous patient.

    April 21 2009
    CDC publicly reported the first two U.S. infections with the new H1N1 virus.
    CDC began working to develop a candidate vaccine virus.

    July 22 2009
    Clinical trials testing the 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine began.

    September 15 2009
    The FDA announced its approval of four 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines.

    October 5 2009
    First doses of H1N1 vaccine were given in the U.S.

    Late December 2009
    2009 H1N1 vaccination had been opened up to anyone who wanted it.
    You're not telling me the self proclaimed expert on these things is full of it are you?!?

  11. #10481
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I love how you think your job as a nurse puts your opinions on viruses and pandemics at a level above everyone else on this forum. Great example of an appeal to false self-authority.
    Whatever you say, little idiot troll. I am so glad I have you to provide facts on this board -- no wait, you haven't provided a single fact recently. In your nearly 60K posts, very few are fact-based. The rest are total, complete nonsense. I should not expect more from a little idiot troll, though. Post-count is paramount in your mind. You don't care about facts at all.

  12. #10482
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Here's a fun little link:

    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-timeline.html

    Some relevant sections:

    April 17 2009
    Second human infection with the new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California about 130 miles away from first infection, with no known connection to previous patient.

    April 21 2009
    CDC publicly reported the first two U.S. infections with the new H1N1 virus.
    CDC began working to develop a candidate vaccine virus.

    July 22 2009
    Clinical trials testing the 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine began.

    September 15 2009
    The FDA announced its approval of four 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines.

    October 5 2009
    First doses of H1N1 vaccine were given in the U.S.

    Late December 2009
    2009 H1N1 vaccination had been opened up to anyone who wanted it.
    Did it say when healthcare professionals got guidelines to treat H1N1? It did not. We got none.

  13. #10483
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,583
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Whatever you say, little idiot troll. I am so glad I have you to provide facts on this board -- no wait, you haven't provided a single fact recently. In your nearly 60K posts, very few are fact-based. The rest are total, complete nonsense. I should not expect more from a little idiot troll, though. Post-count is paramount in your mind. You don't care about facts at all.
    ....and here comes the tantrum, right on cue!

  14. #10484
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wrong again, oh brilliant one. Repeating your own spin on what happened over and over again doesn't make what you've said any less bogus.
    Did I ever say that Trump did a good job responding to Covid? I said, and will repeat for your edification (as you don't seem to understand humor), the US electorate spoke loudly to Donald Trump in November 2020. They said "You're Fired!" He lost the election due to his response. As I said, I do not think that Biden would have responded better. We got no guidance from the feds during H1N1.
    Again, little idiot troll, postcount is paramount in your mind. YOu only care about quantity, not quality.

  15. #10485
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,945
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're not telling me the self proclaimed expert on these things is full of it are you?!?
    I would never do such a thing...LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did it say when healthcare professionals got guidelines to treat H1N1? It did not. We got none.
    Oh sorry, here let me provide this one:

    April 26 2009
    The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus from the federal stockpile.

    May 6 2009
    CDC distributed updated recommendations for the use of influenza antiviral medicines to provide guidance for clinicians in prescribing antiviral medicines for treatment and prevention (chemoprophylaxis) of 2009 H1N1 influenza.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •