Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 319 of 381 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5714
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He has in many places I have seen, maybe not the mainstream media but a lot of guys that have YouTube channels have mention it and many people on Twitter.

This ****ing old turd kept that shot secret all summer while over 100k people died.
    Hey benny, this supermod just violated PSD rule #3. You gonna infract your boss?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hey benny, this supermod just violated PSD rule #3. You gonna infract your boss?
    Just come over to the left already.

We'll start with a clean slate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I want to see the two of you... on the floor of traget. Taking turns pumping hot meat injections into each other... while rioters and anti-maskers rage around you. Cheering you on with foaming at the mouth zeal.
    Someone has a few skeletons in the closest that he needs to shake loose. Whatever floats your boat...or gives you a woody.

However, probably best not to let it manifest itself on an internet forum though. Keep that **** (sorry... shot) to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Huh? Please come back to the real world!

I believe he's past the point of no return.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

LAW AND ORDER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    obviously, I'm not remotely putting him anywhere near Trump's category re responsibility here............but why is Woodward not getting bashed anywhere for not sharing these tapes earlier? I mean, have you heard/seen ANYwhere in the media anyone raising that question?
    He is. Woodward defense has been that he did not know about that briefings Trump got before the interview til months later so he did not know which Trump to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-17-2020 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I hope someone gave Bill Barr cream of cyanide for breakfast this morning.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Must have missed my post...
    no, didn't miss it...was talking about media, which you're not
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Killing your constituents to own the libs.

If people buy that crap, they deserve what they get (you have to be virtually brain dead not to note the final date on the left-hand chart).

So basically Jared Kushner is the idiot who decided that the states and the free market should decide how to handle getting PPE when the early stages of covid hit the US.

Yup another ****** person in charge of things he should have no right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So basically Jared Kushner is the idiot who decided that the states and the free market should decide how to handle getting PPE when the early stages of covid hit the US.

Yup another ****** person in charge of things he should have no right.
    I thought we knew he was the bumbling moron behind so many things. A two bit junk car salesman was in charge of all this **** and he ****ed it up. And people want to act surprised? This whole group wasn't prepared for a real disaster. They can't bully COVID or tweet mean things about it to make it change how it operates. The disease doesn't care if you call it sleepy or crooked...no it just kills people.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

What havoc did he wreak now?

While the following news will come as no surprise to those who are still able in these times to use their brains to think, nevertheless, it is important that our suspicions be confirmed:

“A heavily criticized recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last month about who should be tested for the coronavirus was not written by C.D.C. scientists and was posted to the agency’s website despite their serious objections, according to several people familiar with the matter as well as internal documents obtained by The New York Times.

The guidance said it was not necessary to test people without symptoms of Covid-19 even if they had been exposed to the virus.“

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/17/h...7660ea25319dc3