Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 120 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2390
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    China delayed releasing coronavirus info, frustrating WHO

https://apnews.com/3c061794970661042b18d5aeaaed9fae
    Shh, the virus came from France and the best media in the world says China did everything perfect!

You're just brainwashed by American media. Ditch the fear and open your mind.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

lol, like I said china ****ed up by trying to hide it. I was one of the first to mention it on this forums, back when I was racist against chinese. You guys remember that, right?

Buzz buzz buzz
    This is what it does

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

bUzZ bUzZ bUzZ

Another one of your stellar arguments. Right up there with "lmao savage" and "I'm not brainwashed, YOU GUYS ARE BRAINWASHED".

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So are the lockdowns over? We're done with this now, right? Like I don't see how we can have public health officials and politicians encouraging people to crowd into the streets and still argue that you can't get your hair cut or go to a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So are the lockdowns over? We're done with this now, right? Like I don't see how we can have public health officials and politicians encouraging people to crowd into the streets and still argue that you can't get your hair cut or go to a bar.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...d-coronavirus/

What public health officials are encouraging people to crowd together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Gretchen Whitmer then, social distancing!!!!

Gretchen Whitmer now, forget about it.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...d-coronavirus/

What public health officials are encouraging people to crowd together?
    Obviously, the ones who belong to ANTIFA.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Gretchen Whitmer then, social distancing!!!!

Gretchen Whitmer now, forget about it.

She is being a hypocrite. Dem and Rep can be hypocritical. Her being a hypocrite in this instance doesn’t mean she wasn’t right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She is being a hypocrite. Dem and Rep can be hypocritical. Her being a hypocrite in this instance doesn’t mean she wasn’t right the first time.

if she was right the first time then shouldn't it be the responsibility of media and politicians like herself to say any protests now should use social distancing, or come out against the protesting like they did other protests.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Most all politicians and media members have been saying that if you protest you should be taking proper social distancing precautions actually. Do you pay attention to anything that doesn't slot in to your fractured world view of "down with lamestream media", "Trump can do no wrong", and "they shouldn't have broken the law if they didn't want to have the police get aggressive with them"?

if she was right the first time then shouldn't it be the responsibility of media and politicians like herself to say any protests now should use social distancing, or come out against the protesting like they did other protests.
    I said she was being a hypocrite. It’s not anyone’s “responsibility” to point it out. Though I would be shocked if I’m alone in doing so

Everybody knows this and they have decided they don't care anymore, and yes it's hypocritical and they are fine with that too.

Its not hypocritical. protesting with a mask for a legitimate reason like saving lives is vastly different than protesting without a mask for a haircut. One is positive, one is for imbeciles. If you dont see the difference, you are part of the problem.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>