Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1050 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 505509501000104010481049105010511052106011001150 ... LastLast
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 17305
  1. #15736
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,972

  2. #15737
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yet you could care less when they are gunned down by criminals


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This reads like it was composed by a malfunctioning, conservative AI device of some sort.

  3. #15738
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,972
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This reads like it was composed by a malfunctioning, conservative AI device of some sort.
    The post your responding to apparently doesn’t care about the greater cause of officer death.

  4. #15739
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,245
    It is funny that Brewer defected Mets concern for covoid deaths among police to how he doesn't care about cops being killed by criminals.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-17-2021 at 12:20 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  5. #15740
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,972
    I agree with…checks notes…Bengie Shapiro…are we sure this is real?


  6. #15741
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What do you mean?

    Which do you think is more likely, that there just so happened to be more deaths of near every cause or that a disease that is purported to have killed that many people did?

    If it could be anything else, you'd need to explain how all these other causes of death randomly increased during COVID.
    I want to be clear again here as I have done during this outbreak. Covid does kill.

    I am not sure why other causes have gone up. They just have.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #15742
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    false equivalence
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #15743
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,897
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I want to be clear again here as I have done during this outbreak. Covid does kill.

    I am not sure why other causes have gone up. They just have.
    It's obvious why cancer has increased. People weren't allowed to see the doctor for cancer screening for quite awhile. I don't remember what the stat is but the increase in the amount of people being diagnosed with late stage cancer vs early strange cancer is staggering.

  9. #15744
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's obvious why cancer has increased. People weren't allowed to see the doctor for cancer screening for quite awhile. I don't remember what the stat is but the increase in the amount of people being diagnosed with late stage cancer vs early strange cancer is staggering.
    I will take your word for it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #15745
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,280

  11. #15746
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,972
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I will take your word for it.
    That’s a dangerous move.

  12. #15747
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,897
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That’s a dangerous move.
    If you and he aren't intelligent enough to understand reality without a link to a tweet....that's on you, not me.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-18-2021 at 02:08 PM.

  13. #15748
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,280
    Sorry but no one should take a thing you say at face value. Your posting history makes this quite clear.

  14. #15749
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That’s a dangerous move.
    While I understand that, not everything people post need charts, graphs, links, etc for an agreement to be had. In this case, I his your word for it. It makes perfect sense.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #15750
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,280
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    While I understand that, not everything people post need charts, graphs, links, etc for an agreement to be had. In this case, I his your word for it. It makes perfect sense.
    I his your word totally makes perfect sense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •