Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 929 of 929 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929
Results 13,921 to 13,934 of 13934
    I read the other day that the biggest study that promotes Ivermectin for Covid is plagurised and falsified. And that the author used a thesaurus to change words. (This is old news)

Which was real obvious when the fake study replaced the term 'Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome' with 'Extreme Intense Respiratory Syndrome'.

Made me LOL

You don't remember the EIRS pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You do realize he has you on ignore, right?
    He reads em.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Sarcasm doesnít translate well on a written platform like this. Judging on your previous posts, you canít blame anyone for thinking you were legit with what you said and not getting it.

Sounds like you simply cannot understand sarcasm. It takes a modicum of intelligence to do so and that is something that you obviously lack.
    Stop trying to sound smart. You are not.
    Trash post.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    He has not answered the needed abortion question. I did. He will not admit that ivermectin is labeled for human use and was tested on Covid due to it's anti inflammatory properties. The tests showed that it was not effective, so they were discontinued. I would not recommend it for use in Covid.
    He does not acknowledge the role of the nurse in medicine although he claims his mother was a nurse. He ridicules an entire profession.
    What does it matter if itís labeled for human use if you agree humans shouldnít be using it to treat covid?

I would think a medical professional would focus more on the incorrect use of medication than the fact it can be used on humans. Am I fine if I use methamphetamine but donít have say ADHD or any other condition for which it would be prescribed, am I good because itís ďlabeled for human use?Ē

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Feline boy, is Ivermectin labeled for animal use? Yes or no?
    Stop being a dolt and just answer the question. Your feeble attempts to evade the question are beyond tiring.
    To answer your question, I will say yes it is. Answer my legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I read the other day that the biggest study that promotes Ivermectin for Covid is plagurised and falsified. And that the author used a thesaurus to change words. (This is old news)

Which was real obvious when the fake study replaced the term 'Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome' with 'Extreme Intense Respiratory Syndrome'.

Made me LOL
    That is precisely what I said. Ivermectin was found to not be effective in treating Covid so studies were discontinued. Ivermectin is not a recommended treatment for Covid in humans. It is a treatment for parasites, both internal and external in humans and animals -- So Nate, you are off the hook for now. I have answered yet another of the questions you are unable to answer.
    All of this nonsense from the dolt was for precisely nothing, as we all know. He simply refuses to answer a simple, legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What does it matter if itís labeled for human use if you agree humans shouldnít be using it to treat covid?

I would think a medical professional would focus more on the incorrect use of medication than the fact it can be used on humans. Am I fine if I use methamphetamine but donít have say ADHD or any other condition for which it would be prescribed, am I good because itís ďlabeled for human use?Ē
    The dolt refuses to admit that it is labeled for human use. It is. Methamphetamine is not labeled for anything. There are several medications that are labeled for ADHD, Amphetamines are, as is methylphenidate hydrochloride. Amphetamines (Adderall) is usually prescribed for adults (over 21) and Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is usually used for children.
    Last edited by catman; Today at 01:00 PM.

The dolt refuses to admit that it is labeled for human use. It is. Methamphetamine is not labeled for anything. There are several medications that are labeled for ADHD, Amphetamines are, as is methylphenidate hydrochloride. Amphetamines (Adderall) is usually prescribed for adults (over 21) and Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is usually used for children.
    And if I used any of those medications to treat Covid instead of ADHD what do you think would be more important, that they are for human use or that Iím taking them for an ailment they are not for?

Perhaps you can clarify the question. It is incredibly convoluted. Using medications for other than their intended use is never a good idea. If you are trying to imply that the use of ivermectin for Covid is a bad idea, I agree with you and have said so on many occasions.
    Did I get the gist of your question?

Perhaps you can clarify the question. It is incredibly convoluted. Using medications for other than their intended use is never a good idea. If you are trying to imply that the use of ivermectin for Covid is a bad idea, I agree with you and have said so on many occasions.
    Did I get the gist of your question?
    My question is; of what relevance is the fact that Invermectin can be used on humans?

Ask Nate. He is the one that kept bringing up "horse-dewormer" in the thread. All he would have had to do is say ivermectin was labeled for human use and it would have gone away. He refused.
    That is why I asked for some clarification on your question. It was convoluted.

Ask Nate. He is the one that kept bringing up "horse-dewormer" in the thread. All he would have had to do is say ivermectin was labeled for human use and it would have gone away. He refused.
    That is why I asked for some clarification on your question. It was convoluted.
    Ivermectin is a human approved drug but when people can't get prescriptions for it from doctors, they were going to veterinarians to get it; that argument falls apart.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It does? As I said, I have never advocated the use of ivermectin to treat Covid. People should follow a licensed physician's advice on medications and supplements. Self-medicating is seldom a good idea.
    The fact remains that ivermectin is labeled for human use, not for Covid.