Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 611 of 693 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 10392
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    We may have our herd immunity by the end of April
    lol, hmm..

I've been noticing the sharp decline as well and have been wondering if we are turning that corner on herd immunity.

We really have no idea what the true positive rate has been this whole time, we mostly only tested people coming in for symptoms.

I'm not counting on it but that would be some welcomed news.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm just quoting the Wall Street Journal. You can laugh at them if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    1) It's exaggerated
    2) Of course those numbers matter, the number affected outside of that is a much larger, longer lasting, and quite possibly deadly event.
    2) Quite possibly deadly event? The 500,000 have actually died. Saying ďbut they might dieĒ to try and make what their going through seem worse than already dying isnít much of an argument.

Iíll ask you right now: would you rather be someone who lost their business or job during Covid, or someone who died from Covid?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    2) Quite possibly deadly event? The 500,000 have actually died. Saying ďbut they might dieĒ to try and make what their going through seem worse than already dying isnít much of an argument.

Iíll ask you right now: would you rather be someone who lost their business or job during Covid, or someone who died from Covid?
    Would I rather be alive or dead? That's the question you want answered? LOL

Alive of course
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Would I rather be alive or dead? That's the question you want answered? LOL

Alive of course
    However in the general sense, dead from the earthly body but that really is a different topic
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Almost 900,000 Americans have been hospitalized with Covid-19 in the last 11 months.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_co...spitalizations

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    We donít even know if thatís the true number or not. Thereís a lot of deaths who were listed as ďCOVIDĒ who all had significant health issues besides that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is such regurgitated spoon fed garbage

Let's do this simple -- I'll give you 100,000 deaths (20%) to account for that -- we're still at 400,000 deaths

Imagine having your head so far up your *** that you still repeat this line after 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    good point..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Show of hands -- how many people believe North Korea has no Covid cases or deaths?

Show of hands -- how many people believe North Korea has no Covid cases or deaths?
    Probably about the same number that actually care.

Me, me me me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

oh they probably don't have any covid deaths but, I bet the firing squad deaths skyrocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    This is such regurgitated spoon fed garbage

Let's do this simple -- I'll give you 100,000 deaths (20%) to account for that -- we're still at 400,000 deaths

Imagine having your head so far up your *** that you still repeat this line after 2 years
    At this point, he just likes digesting his own in hopes of finding a kernel of corn he can latch onto.

So now there is a new strain of corona in California. Iím starting to wonder if this is man made to ruin our lives. Will this ever end? When one is slowed a new one appears, hmmmmmmmmm.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Almost 900,000 Americans have been hospitalized with Covid-19 in the last 11 months.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_co...spitalizations

And what his the % to 334,000,000 of the population?

Very tiny. Extremely tiny. Petry dish tiny.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth