Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

There was Help on the Inside

We will have to have this conversation at some point so might as well be now.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1786678.html

Day by day more disturbing information comes out, and it's beginning to become very obvious that this was not only planned by the people who stormed it, but they more than likely had help from the inside.

Security alarms removed. Denial of any previous knowledge from the Capitol Police. Pentagon officials removed and replaced with partisan appointee's. The ridiculousness of Representative Lauren Boebert. Extreme overreaction to metal detectors installed at the Capitol. Cops taking selfies with protesters, and apparently directing them.

This is a conversation I naively thought would never have to be taken seriously in America.

From Boebert's announcement of "today is 1776" sets of the first alarm. A call for a revolution right before the insurrection. Then updating the outside of the location of congress, specifically Pelosi. When asked what did she do? Point out "media doing the same thing" and other nonsense. You know what she doesn't do? Explain why SHE was tweeting out their locations. Then multiple Republican lawmakers including Boebert throw a fit when a metal detector is installed in the capitol.

FBI officials seemed to be following this and were prepared to help with the expecting incoming violence. Who knows how high up this whole thing goes.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-13-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Oh... And..
    https://www.businessinsider.com/hous...ide-job-2021-1

On January 5th Democrats claim GOP lawmakers also are claimed to have been showing people through the capital which many Democrats believe to be a reconnaissance of some sort.

Wow, turns out cops are crooked AND put people in danger?! What a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    There are also cops that saved a lot of lives and were all we had to defend our elected officials and prevent a possible mass murder from domestic terrorists. Lets keep the propaganda out of this and stick to the topic. Because it sounds like you didn't read any of what I just posted.

It's cops, it's literal representatives in Congress. Please don't turn this into a "**** the Cops" thread. Thank you. Both points are viable on 1/ 6. Cops are heroes. And we are in need of a reform.

It gives me hope knowing the only people that think like you guys are 14-17 year olds, some radicalized early 20s folks, some mid aged odd balls that feel slighted and 70+ year olds currently working their way out of congress.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

**** it I'm just going to say it. This whole thing has Russia written all over it. ALL over it. The not so secret goal of Russia for decades is to install doubt in our Democracy. To divide and conquer America through their political sphere.

Even I doubted that Trump was compromised by Russia. Now it's looking like he DEFINITELY is. Trump is not stupid. He just knows the language.

I firmly believe that the rumors that Trump was afraid of what was going to happen if he lost were true, and he had no turning back at that point. Remember when we finally saw him after the election? Looking borken. Lost. Defeated. Then all of a sudden a lot of things happened.

Another Russian hack that Trump waved away and blamed Russia. Another espionage effort that resulted in a lot of defense information stolen by the Russians. Installed leadership in defense positions that normally hold military leadership without partisan affiliation that are more Trump "yes men". Multiple warnings and signs of an attack. Multiple failures by officials in one of the most secure places in the world.

DC is a place that is suppose to be secure enough to defend an army in minutes.

I'm sure the FBI is trying to get a full report and more specifically want to wait for Trump appointee's to be out of office.

But this is going to be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    There are also cops that saved a lot of lives and were all we had to defend our elected officials and prevent a possible mass murder from domestic terrorists. Lets keep the propaganda out of this and stick to the topic. Because it sounds like you didn't read any of what I just posted.

It's cops, it's literal representatives in Congress. Please don't turn this into a "**** the Cops" thread. Thank you. Both points are viable on 1/ 6. Cops are heroes. And we are in need of a reform.
    Youíre right, there are cops who save lives. Letís just suspend the cops who assisted the rioters with pay and let it all blow over for a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It gives me hope knowing the only people that think like you guys are 14-17 year olds, some radicalized early 20s folks, some mid aged odd balls that feel slighted and 70+ year olds currently working their way out of congress.

Youíre right, there are cops who save lives. Letís just suspend the cops who assisted the rioters with pay and let it all blow over for a year or two.
    Who are you arguing with right now?

Arrests will happen. The story will come out. Be patient. But lets be honest about the facts we have.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Who are you arguing with right now?

Arrests will happen. The story will come out. Be patient. But lets be honest about the facts we have.
    Itís going to be so much fun watching the veil get lifted from your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Stop. What do you think of the information I provided. What do you think about alarms being removed. About GOP members possible showing people around. Qanon conspiracy reps. that are giving out information during insurrection? The lack of defense at the capitol.

You guys can pm your hate for each other.

Itís going to be so much fun watching the veil get lifted from your eyes.
    Sure.

Yeah, their certainly was help from the inside. Some of the people elected to congress feel just as trump does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, their certainly was help from the inside. Some of the people elected to congress feel just as trump does.
    Yeah to be clear I don't think every GOP member or even close to it are a party to this (directly). I think a lot of them got lost in the haze, and are still lost in the haze.

That's why it's important that when this comes out the FBI has a full conclusive report without any Trump loyalists around to block or dispose of information.

My hope is... With adds removed and the literal brain washing hopefully subsiding. The FBI report comes out and we get something we've needed for a long time. Honesty. Then we band together on the one thing that we all can agree on.

Money is not speech. No more of these 4 years long campaigns that warp our minds. No more secret donations.

We as a people could turn this into something that will help EVERY cause we have. Get rid of the ridiculous wastes of money and obvious corruption that comes from campaign donations.

When people are willing to trust LITERALY ANYONE over a politician because of all the ties to money in politics. It's time to reconcile with this fact. This is the most important things we need to get rid of when it comes to American politics.
    Last edited by MRSpock; Yesterday at 12:10 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast