Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1272 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 27277211721222126212701271127212731274128213221372 ... LastLast
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 22096
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Just stopped in to see if the chicken littles were still hanging out…

And yup, I see the sky is still falling.
    We all really missed you consistently making yourself look like a fool. Thanks for stopping by and showing us that nothing has changed in that regard.

Wonder what Trump supporter pushed this on inmates.

When will someone stop Faucci from spreading this ****COVID MISINFORMATION****

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/healt...day/index.html

I was told specifically that saying that everyone will get Covid eventually was misinformation.

Heads up guys, there are new sysmptoms that are poping up unique to Omicron.

One is night sweats, another thing to look out for is it's looking like Omicron doesn't cause a loss in taste and smell like previous iterations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjbMvc0Wns

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wish anyone the best of luck with that. I said numerous times (I posted some examples both direct and more indirect) where I claimed I didn't watch the network. But posting from their website is not the same thing. The quality of what they put out is functionally different and it's abundantly clear that they are thankfully run differently.
    I get bits and pieces of CNN from Youtube and leftist podcasts. After Chris Matthew spew on Bernie and Rachel on Russia/Trump, I don't touch MSNBC clips. Joy Reid is the worst.

Best CNN piece this week, Nina Turner destroying Manchin's press sectary.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I wish anyone the best of luck with that. I said numerous times (I posted some examples both direct and more indirect) where I claimed I didn't watch the network. But posting from their website is not the same thing. The quality of what they put out is functionally different and it's abundantly clear that they are thankfully run differently.
    How about you give us links with those posts you found? That would certainly make it easier for us to find the other posts around that time.

I do understand that you have no desire to help us find the incriminating evidence though.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How about you give us links with those posts you found? That would certainly make it easier for us to find the other posts around that time.

I do understand that you have no desire to help us find the incriminating evidence though.
    You are so ****ing dumb. When one properly quote's a post (which he did), it's built in to this site's software that you can click on it and go back to the original post.

By the way: what percentage of your unrequited love's posts would you guess you respond to? I'd have to say at least 75% aka generally at least a half dozen posts per day, going on months now.

Wonder what Trump supporter pushed this on inmates.

Fake News. CBS

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are so ****ing dumb. When one properly quote's a post (which he did), it's built in to this site's software that you can click on it and go back to the original post.
    You're a ****ing ******. Learn how to read or at least read the posts your taking about. He didn't link them you ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

By the way: what percentage of your unrequited love's posts would you guess you respond to? I'd have to say at least 75% aka generally at least a half dozen posts per day, going on months now.
    There’s not much you can do there. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
    _______

This is what the COVID deniers are doing to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    We're also a long way off from endemic as it stands.
    More medical expertise?

There’s not much you can do there. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
    Says the idiot that didn't link his quotes. And not coincidentally at all.

Settle down Nancy Drew, there is nothing here to investigate.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 01-18-2022 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Long-waits for surgeries was a problem with Canadian healthcare long before Covid. The hospital I work at routinely sends patients to surgery the day after they come to the ER. It’s one of the things the American healthcare system gets right.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/stud...in-canada-2019

https://fee.org/articles/america-out...ot-even-close/
    That's true. It is also true about long waits for "non life threatening" surgeries in the United States. The reason? All of the attention devoted to dealing with Covid . I say that some of this delay in giving proper health care for other medical problems is heavily due to the big time money that the health care providers glean from treating Covid.

I'll bet that everyone who posts on this site knows some people who have been suffering needlessly and possibly died because of stupid over-reach as it pertains to Covid.