Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1263 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 26376311631213125312611262126312641265127313131363 ... LastLast
Results 18,931 to 18,945 of 22151
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You are correct. You're not a compulsive liar like me, because you actually are a compulsive liar.
    You know no one who pays attention to your posts believes this, right?

Your narcissism is even stronger than I imagined though to think you don't lie. Of all the "funny" things you laugh at, this might be the funniest post on this site.

Dudes the literal definition of loser. He's such a dipshit.
    Yup

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yup

How about you report another 50 or 60 posts about people posting in the Yankee forum? Or get mad about how drt or dayners mod that forum.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You know no one who pays attention to your posts believes this, right?

Your narcissism is even stronger than I imagined though to think you don't lie. Of all the "funny" things you laugh at, this might be the funniest post on this site.
    You're such a dweeb. Certainly hope you've polished your mod badge recently.

You're such a dweeb. Certainly hope you've polished your mod badge recently.
    Coming from the guy who makes fun of people looking for posts in months old threads only to do so himself, the irony of you calling others "dweebs" is ****ing laughable.

Keep being the lying sack of **** you are though. You've earned that mantle. Be proud of it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 11:48 PM.

How about you report another 50 or 60 posts about people posting in the Yankee forum? Or get mad about drt or dayners mod that forum.
    Day is great. Never said a bad word about him. He also **** talked doc plenty in private and DMd me at least a dozen instances where doc messaged him crying about me and others, and saying he isn't sure if he could handle being a mod anymore bc of it, so of course I was going to keep poking. Doc is a fkn pansy.

Day is great. Never said a bad word about him. He also **** talked doc plenty in private and DMd me at least a dozen instances where doc messaged him crying about me and others, and saying he isn't sure if he could handle being a mod anymore bc of it, so of course I was going to keep poking. Doc is a fkn pansy.

Yeah constantly reporting unnecessary posts of his because you don't like drt. Makes sense.

Yeah constantly reporting unnecessary posts of his because you don't like drt. Makes sense.
    I reported things that could be considered against the rules. Things that if others did the same to that long haired hippie, he would have 100% reported.

***** can dish it but can't take it.

Last edited by goingfor28; 01-14-2022 at 12:04 AM.

I reported things that could be considered against the rules. Things that if others did the same to that long haired hippie, he would have 100% reported.

***** can dish it but can't take it.

Well you have two admins on this site who have done nothing about all those posts so what does that tell you? I've seen plenty of mods be stripped of as much. Its not like it doesn't happen.

Coming from the guy who makes fun of people looking for posts in months old threads only to do so himself, the irony of you calling others "dweebs" is ****ing laughable.

Keep being the lying sack of **** you are though. You've earned that mantle. Be proud of it.
    I looked up a thread from late November that oddly coincided with the date of a specific verdict. It wasn't difficult. And I did that to prove that you are the lying piece of **** that you are. And guess what I did. Proved that you are the lying piece of **** that you are.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-14-2022 at 12:11 AM.

I looked up a thread from late November that oddly coincided with the date of a specific verdict. It wasn't difficult. And I did that to prove that you are the lying piece of **** that you are. And guess what I did. Proved that you are the lying piece of **** that you are.
    You didn't prove ****. Myself and Valade both know what you posted in regard to masks and how they don't work. Then you lied again in the Joe Biden thread about never saying the election was stolen only for someone to show that's exactly what you did. You can keep pretending whatever you want to but anyone who sees your posts knows you're a compulsive liar.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-14-2022 at 12:17 AM.

You care way too much about this place.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse." - @SarahLongwell25

Well you have two admins on this site who have done nothing about all those posts so what does that tell you? I've seen plenty of mods be stripped of as much. Its not like it doesn't happen.
    It's not like I actually gave a ****. It was completely bc it got under docs skin every time, so of course I was going to keep going.

If he didn't cry about it every time I likely would've stopped right away. However, seeing that fool complain about it to another mod over and over, who just screen shotted every time and sent it to me, no way was I gonna just stop. **** was funny as hell how flustered he got.

You didn't prove ****. Myself and Valade both know what you posted in regard to masks and how they don't work. Then you lied again in the Joe Biden thread about never saying the election was stolen only for someone to show that's exactly what you did. You can keep pretending whatever you want to but anyone who sees your posts knows you're a compulsive liar.
    The mask thing was settled today. And surprise surprise, you were proved wrong again. The election thing was settled months ago, and surprise surprise, your take on it was, wait for it...proved wrong.

The one I'm specifically talking about was your disgusting accusations relating to the Arbery case. And surprise surprise, you were proved wrong.

There's a pattern here. And that pattern is that you're a lying douchebag making **** up about me to make you feel super cool about yourself. It's failed every time since our initial interaction.

You're a little man trying to be a tough guy on an internet forum that repeatedly gets proved wrong. You should probably just move along, polish your mod badge and **** off.

You are correct. You're not a compulsive liar like me, because you actually are a compulsive liar.
    dErP