Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1262 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 26276211621212125212601261126212631264127213121362 ... LastLast
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 22151
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Cloth masks aren't as good as surgical or N95 masks, but they do provide some protection.
    That's funny. If "some protection" means going a few inches from another human being while infected and sneezing or coughing in another person's face, there might be a very minute chance that a cloth mask would work to stop some of teh viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's all you do is complain about mods. Didn't you say you would stop posting on this site if drt110 wasn't removed as mod? How about you follow through on that?

And btw, don't butt the **** in on something you have no clue about because clearly nobody was talking about cloth masks.
    I have complained about you and your boy toy and doc for sure. Two peas in a pod who can do no wrong and think everything each other says is right. Ban others for disagreeing but you ****ers are free to do and say whatever you please.

Also, I've had almost zero activity in the Yankee forum for a good 6 months now.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I have complained about you and your boy toy and doc for sure. Two peas in a pod who can do no wrong and think everything each other says is right. Ban others for disagreeing but you ****ers are free to do and say whatever you please.

Also, I've had almost zero activity in the Yankee forum for a good 6 months now.

Dudes the literal definition of loser. He's such a dipshit.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Do you want to go over your infractions? Because you'll find that its all your doing despite you trying to make it out to be others fault. All you do is ***** about mods. What's new? You guys act like *******s then complain when someone does something in regard to the rule breaking. Btw, never even given you an infraction but all your bigotry and crying about mods is nothing new.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/usernote.php?u=238564
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Dudes the literal definition of loser. He's such a dipshit.
    Coming from a lying sack of ****, I'm so offended. Oh no, the paranoid narcissist thinks i'm a loser and a dipshit. How am i going to sleep at night!!
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Now that the whistle has been blown by the little weasel LITTLE LORD FAUCCI, himself, that the deaths DUE TO COVID are vastly overstated and have been overstated from the beginning. Some very smart people knew this from the beginning when it was disclosed of the financial benefit to health care clinics and hospitals from teh federal government when they report a positive test case and additional bonuses for any deaths reported also. All part of the deliberate creation of widespread PANIC by teh federal and state authorities.
    The number of times you type "teh" make it that much harder not to think you're a Poe.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse." - @SarahLongwell25

Coming from a lying sack of ****, I'm so offended. Oh no, the paranoid narcissist thinks i'm a loser and a dipshit. How am i going to sleep at night!!
    By giving out another infraction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

It's not even worth the effort of finding one of the many times you've told someone "cry about it some more" to point out the irony of this, so let's all just assume I did.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse." - @SarahLongwell25

You guys know the rules and don't give a ****. That's no one's fault but your own. No one has been given an infraction in this forum in quite some time and that's because Gopher & myself were the ones who advocated for way more lax rule enforcement.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's not even worth the effort of finding one of the many times you've told someone "cry about it some more" to point out the irony of this, so let's all just assume I did.
    What makes me laugh is all these guys have 10-15 user notes of the same **** but its all the mods fault.

There's our favorite victim!

You guys know the rules and don't give a ****. That's no one's fault but your own. No one has been given an infraction in this forum in quite some time and that's because Gopher & myself were the ones who advocated for way more lax rule enforcement.
    Horseshit. You didn't advocate for anything. That was all gopher.

You go to sleep at night dreamimg about infracting people that has the gall to disagree with you. It makes you feel like Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Horseshit. You didn't advocate for anything. That was all gopher.

You go to sleep at night dreamimg about infracting people that has the gall to disagree with you. It makes you feel like Superman.
    Sorry I'm not a compulsive liar like you are.

Yeah because you know the discussions that go take place in the the mods forum . Why dont you ask that mod you won't name about who asked for more lax rules in this forum? Or better yet ask Gopher. You have no clue what the **** you're talking about but then again what's new?

Meanwhile, I've never given you an infraction either but keep living on whatever delusional planet you push this ******** from.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2022 at 11:35 PM.

Sorry I'm not a compulsive liar like you are.
    You are correct. You're not a compulsive liar like me, because you actually are a compulsive liar.