Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 556 of 614 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 9202
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    8,000 US Covid-19 deaths in the last two days.
    Trump virus, without a doubt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump virus, without a doubt.

Did you know that if a guy who dies in a car crash has a common cold, that a mandatory test for Covid will show him to have covid and THAT will be on his death certificate. Did you also know that if a hospital records 100 deaths due to covid at its hospital, the hospital will receive not only the 13,000-17,000 stipend per case from the government but also a 100,000 "bonus" check from the government. Hooray for the CARES ACT, eh? IN the meantime, I can't get treated for my bum right knee, and other ailments for about a year now.

Is covid bad ****? Yep. Is our reaction to it stupid? ABsolutely. Why wasn't this **** treated just like a bad flu? SOmeone really ought to ask the F'd up medical experts in this country and the world.

There's just no end to your verbal diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you know that if a guy who dies in a car crash has a common cold, that a mandatory test for Covid will show him to have covid and THAT will be on his death certificate. Did you also know that if a hospital records 100 deaths due to covid at its hospital, the hospital will receive not only the 13,000-17,000 stipend per case from the government but also a 100,000 "bonus" check from the government. Hooray for the CARES ACT, eh? IN the meantime, I can't get treated for my bum right knee, and other ailments for about a year now.

Is covid bad ****? Yep. Is our reaction to it stupid? ABsolutely. Why wasn't this **** treated just like a bad flu? SOmeone really ought to ask the F'd up medical experts in this country and the world.
    I've never seen you post a link to any of the constant ******** you spew. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Don’t think you can link to parler.

There are no links for fabricated things.

Look, I get we should thank our lucky stars there's a Democratic senator from WV...but I don't want to ever be criticized for being critical of Joe Manchin and thinking he should always be primaried from the left. If you actually ever want anything to get done it's these guys who are the gatekeepers. The GOP is a lost cause. We should be gloves off with the Joe Manchins of the world. We should relentlessly hound them to be better.

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Look, I get we should thank our lucky stars there's a Democratic senator from WV...but I don't want to ever be criticized for being critical of Joe Manchin and thinking he should always be primaried from the left. If you actually ever want anything to get done it's these guys who are the gatekeepers. The GOP is a lost cause. We should be gloves off with the Joe Manchins of the world. We should relentlessly hound them to be better.

Good thing is that other republicans are on board.

I do sometimes and then the left cultists just bag on the "source" of when I just copy the text, they nitpick that. It would be one thing if you folks who hate Trump would be objective and fair minded but 99% of you aren't. Tell me that you understand that the hospitals are getting beau coup money for diagnosing covid cases. From 13,000-20,000 bucks everytime a POTENTIAL COVID CASE is discovered. Inclduing all of the FALSE POSITIVES that the testing mechanism detects!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post

If we treated this like a bad flu we would be looking at more than 2 million dead Americans right now. Treating this like the flu is the most idiotic approach I can think of. Treating this like the flu is what forced us to shut down and wrecked our economy.

Last edited by nastynice; 01-09-2021 at 06:13 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The UWashington models have been spot on so far, but the most recent one is rather depressing.

“The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine released new forecasts today that incorporate expected rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine for all countries. The projections show that even with expected vaccine rollout, the United States is forecast to see 539,000 deaths by April 1....The forecasts show that if mask-wearing increased to 95%, combined with expected vaccine rollout, approximately 66,000 lives could be saved.

A rapid vaccine rollout is forecast to reduce the death toll to 528,000 in the US.

Even with a vaccine, if states do not act to bring current surges under control, the death toll could reach 770,000 by April 1.“

We’re not even halfway there under that last rubric.

http://www.healthdata.org/news-relea...increase-april

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The UWashington models have been spot on so far, but the most recent one is rather depressing.

“The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine released new forecasts today that incorporate expected rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine for all countries. The projections show that even with expected vaccine rollout, the United States is forecast to see 539,000 deaths by April 1....The forecasts show that if mask-wearing increased to 95%, combined with expected vaccine rollout, approximately 66,000 lives could be saved.

A rapid vaccine rollout is forecast to reduce the death toll to 528,000 in the US.

Even with a vaccine, if states do not act to bring current surges under control, the death toll could reach 770,000 by April 1.“

We’re not even halfway there under that last rubric.

http://www.healthdata.org/news-relea...increase-april
    That's crazy. What a miserable response.

So will the dems get the blame if the COVID relief bills don’t happen now than Manchin is against it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So will the dems get the blame if the COVID relief bills don’t happen now than Manchin is against it?
    Not sure, but this question might be more appropriately posted here. https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...id-relief-bill

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No way. George Soros and the lamestream media will prevent that from ever happening.