Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1086 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 86586986103610761084108510861087108810961136 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 17305
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Holy ****ing **** this is real.

How is this real?

Jesus Christ, there's actually more.
    This is so sad.

Isn't he like.... 60+ years old?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you thought he was a moron, why did you defend and support him so much?

And no I don’t think Fauci is a douche. I think if Trump had listened to him we’d have saved many more lives, don’t you?
    More lives lost under President Biden with the vaccine than with President Trump with only the vaccine the last 4-6 weeks of his presidency.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    That graph is based on the VAERS database, which if I recall correctly anyone at anytime can go on there and add information. There is no verification system associated with it.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Here is the disclaimer:

Disclaimer

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
    The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
    Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
    The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
    VAERS data are limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
    VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.
    VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.
    Thanks!

sad the complete lack of respect folks here offer to the medical community

Presented with comment: we know who is to blame for the politicization of basic preventative measures to fight COVID and he used to be a resident of 1600 Black Lives Matter Ave but now resides in Mar-O-Lago.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    More lives lost under President Biden with the vaccine than with President Trump with only the vaccine the last 4-6 weeks of his presidency.
    Yep, and the majority of those who died during that time were those who refused to take the vaccine, what does that tell you?

dErP

sad the complete lack of respect folks here offer to the medical community
    It is quite sad how these self proclaimed healthcare workers are willing to disrespect the rest of the medical community by recklessly spreading misinformation all in the name of partisan politics.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Poor, misunderstood DeSantis.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    California, Texas, and Florida all have nearly identical covid rates of infection per 1 million people (Texas and California 88,000 and Florida 85,000), however Florida and Texas have higher rates of death per 1 million (Texas 1,400, Florida 1,350, California 1,200).

If Florida had California's death rate, they'd have 4,000 less dead. So I guess this is a roundabout way of saying that whatever California did seems to have been more effective than whatever Texas and Florida did.
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You're bragging about a difference between being 29th vs 27th Real solid accomplishment....

Meanwhile we've been open since at least September when I got down here. You guys acted like we were gonna turn into a war zone. You barely and I mean barely came out of it with better death numbers and tou sacrificed 8 months to do so.

Florida's awesome.
    These are from May and February of this year. I just want to illustrate how bad Florida's numbers have cratered thanks to DeSantis' policies.

Florida was 27th in deaths per capita in May. California was 29th.

Since that time Florida has gone up to 9th in deaths per capita. California has dropped to 35th.

In February Florida's death rate per 1 million was 1,350 people, today it is 2,744.

If you think DeSanti's handling of Covid this past year was good you are brain dead. He's seen his state's numbers plummet from middle of the pack and fairly good to abysmal.

They aren't going to listen to you because these guys are planning to vote for him for president in 24.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You really want to defend catman on this?
    My post wasn’t defending anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Poor, misunderstood DeSantis.
    Where does he go for that apology? Other than the graves of all the people he helped encourage to avoid the vaccine.