Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1085 of 1148 FirstFirst ... 85585985103510751083108410851086108710951135 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 17218
    I'm simply asking for you to prove your claims about me. I'll leave it up to the others to request proof of your statements about them.
    Prove your statement about me making false claims in "countless" threads and refusing to back them. And, prove that I display signs consistent with Alzheimer's patients.
    I'll wait for proof of both of these statements. Unfortunately, it appears that you are refusing to do either. As I said, you are no more important to me than the gnats that bother me when I mow my lawns. Now, either put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Get to work on your list, little spliffy. You have made the claim that I display signs consistent with Alzheimer's patients. Prove it.
    If you're choking for air, you should probably be tested for Covid and intubated. I will be glad to contact your local ER for you. It's 8 there on a Wednesday night. They should be able to get you into an isolation room in less than half an hour for your treatment and admission.
    I'd venture that you need to prove to us that you are *not* showing signs of Alzheimer's at this point. My suggestion would be to present us a minimum 300 word answer in the form of an essay or a 10+ minute YouTube documentary.

You have 72 hours to complete the assignment. If you produce nothing withing this timeframe, we can only assume the Alzheimer's has reached a critical level and refer you to the nearest care center.

I'm simply asking for you to prove your claims about me. I'll leave it up to the others to request proof of your statements about them.
    Prove your statement about me making false claims in "countless" threads and refusing to back them. And, prove that I display signs consistent with Alzheimer's patients.
    I'll wait for proof of both of these statements. Unfortunately, it appears that you are refusing to do either. As I said, you are no more important to me than the gnats that bother me when I mow my lawns. Now, either put up or shut up.
    Lol.

I'm not the one that has made claims about my mental status.
    Is this like the warning you sent me about your lawyer requiring me to send them my contact information within 48 hours? By the way, no lawyer contacted me at that time.
    Spliffy, I would suggest that you stop making stupid requests of this sort. They are baseless and typical of your lack of true intellect.
    And by the way, if I did write you a 300 word essay, you would have to have a medical dictionary at hand to understand 200 of them. You have no medical knowledge. You wouldn't know an Alzheimer's patient if they wore a sign signifying their malady.
    Last edited by catman; 10-27-2021 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lol.
    Fine. Be a hypocrite. I really don't care. You have no reason to expect any sort of response from me regarding your "claims".
    Time to move on to another thread to drop into without knowing what is going on. Apparently, you have decided to shut up, as you refuse to put up.

Is this like the warning you sent me about your lawyer requiring me to send them my contact information within 48 hours? By the way, no lawyer contacted me at that time.
    Spliffy, I would suggest that you stop making stupid requests of this sort. They are baseless and typical of your lack of true intellect.
    And by the way, if I did write you a 300 word essay, you would have to have a medical dictionary at hand to understand 200 of them. You have no medical knowledge. You wouldn't know an Alzheimer's patient if they wore a sign signifying their malady.
    Again: thank you for the laughs!

Wasn't that you actually demanding Valade resign as a mod or you would contact your lawyer? Alzheimer's much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is more entertaining than the current World Series game. I'm choking for air, laughing right now.
    Don't eat the chicken bone you fatass.

I was just going to let this go, because I wasn't the one that brought this up originally and (unlike some people) I recognize that I'm not qualified to make a medical diagnosis of someone that isn't my patient... but **** it. You can't stop yourself from asking for it, so why not give you what you so clearly don't think anyone will do.

Just remember: you (repeatedly) asked for this.

From The Mayo Clinic.

1. Repeat statements and questions over and over

Try answering this direct question that you have been ducking -- "Is Ivermectin labeled for human use?"
    Now it's time for you to stop ducking the question about Ivermectin being labeled for use in humans. Will you finally admit that it is and stop whining about it?

You ducked the question about whether or not it is labeled for human use. Your standard response (as opposed to actually answering the simple question with a yes or no) was "Horse Dewormer".
    Answer that question with a yes or no response and stop whining.
    By the way, when will you be intellectually honest about Ivermectin?
    Now, admit that Ivermectin is labeled for human use -- something you have, thus far, refused to do, hence my statement that you claim medical expertise.
    (I, of course, did answer this, every time, which you can see by checking any of those comments.)

2. Forget conversations, appointments or events, and not remember them later

10-24:
    Spliffy and Nate, I'm certain that you both have professions and are quite good at what you do, but neither of you is a medical expert, so stop trying to claim that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Still waiting for you to quote me saying I have medical expertise. How many pages do you think you'll spend running from that claim? We should take bets.
    I apologize for bruising your fragile ego. You are incredibly sensitive about things like this and I should know better than this. You did not claim medical expertise, and for a very good reason. You have none.
    Good enough?
    Excellent. Any other lies you've made up about me that you'd like to take this time to get off your conscience, now that you've admitted to making this up?
    Nope. I'm good now.
    Stop trolling.
    10-27:
    What lies? Again, if you are so concerned about lies on an anonymous internet bulletin board, why do you give Biden a pass on all the lies he has told over his career?
    You've already forgotten making up things I didn't say, then demanding I admit too not being something I never claimed to be, before finally admitting I never actually said it? I can give you your own quotes, if your memory is failing you.
    No response. Maybe he remembered!

Oh, except...

I have not admitted that I have lied. You lie all the time, to yourself mostly.

3. Irritability and aggressiveness

Stop whining.
    Stop whining.
    You are simply a troll. Stop whining.
    Go to google to find these and stop whining. Oh wait, you don't know how to navigate google, do you spliffy?
    To stop you trolls from having your heads explode, here you go.
    Stop whining.
    Stop whining.
    I'm done in this discussion. You will not accept my statement about the voracity of the article and continue to whine. I guess 6 non-responses in a day is all your precious little brain can handle.
    I suppose that is the best I can expect from you, little troll. Get some sleep and try again tomorrow.
    Are you just here for a visit or are you going to console the other trolls?
    That doesn't stop you from continuing to whine and I guess only a total change of heart on your part will do so. You appear to be a born whiner.
    My story is from 8/30. A bit more current than yours. Is that the best you can do? I beat you at a Google Search?
    Nice going, troll.
    You are a poor excuse for a person.
    I think it's pretty obvious that this could go on for some time, so we'll just move on.

4. Distrust in others

In other words, you have no proof. I guess it's your turn to whine and complain and pout and moan about me asking you for proof now, isn't it?
    I'm not going to bother. I know if you had the google story, you would have posted it by now.
    I will do a google search myself and let you know what I find.
    If it's that easy to show me, do so.
    I am happy that 3 million kids are out of poverty, but are they? Show me?
    I'm not from Missouri, but you have to show me. Run to google to find it.
    3 million children lifted out of poverty? OK, show me.

5. Delusions

There was the whole Biden dementia saga where he became nursing personified.

This is just another insult to my profession. Please stop it.
    Again this is one that could go on for some time, and I suspect I'm going to be bumping up against the quote limit on this post.

6. Have trouble finding the right words to identify objects, express thoughts or take part in conversations

Due to HIPPA, you can't give me their names.
    Try reading the HIPPA law.
    HIPPA is a law that we live with.
    The HIPPA law does not allow me to name them without their family's permission.
    I cannot name them due to the HIPPA law.
    I have told you about 5 from my facility, but HIPPA does not allow me to mention their names.
    It's HIPAA, by the way.

Anyway, that's a good six to start with. Of course, I'm not actually saying someone that has never consented to be my patient and I've never examined is showing signs of Alzheimer's, because I'm not a festering *******, but if you're going to keep daring people to do this, you shouldn't throw a hissy fit when someone takes you up on that. You're going to, of course, but you shouldn't.
    Last edited by natepro; 10-28-2021 at 02:15 AM.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Fine. Be a hypocrite. I really don't care. You have no reason to expect any sort of response from me regarding your "claims".
    Time to move on to another thread to drop into without knowing what is going on. Apparently, you have decided to shut up, as you refuse to put up.
    You already don't.

I was just going to let this go, because I wasn't the one that brought this up originally and (unlike some people) I recognize that I'm not qualified to make a medical diagnosis of someone that isn't my patient... but **** it. You can't stop yourself from asking for it, so why not give you what you so clearly don't think anyone will do.

Just remember: you (repeatedly) asked for this.

From The Mayo Clinic.

1. Repeat statements and questions over and over

(I, of course, did answer this, every time, which you can see by checking any of those comments.)

2. Forget conversations, appointments or events, and not remember them later

10-24:

10-27:

No response. Maybe he remembered!

Oh, except...

3. Irritability and aggressiveness

I think it's pretty obvious that this could go on for some time, so we'll just move on.

4. Distrust in others

5. Delusions

There was the whole Biden dementia saga where he became nursing personified.

Again this is one that could go on for some time, and I suspect I'm going to be bumping up against the quote limit on this post.

6. Have trouble finding the right words to identify objects, express thoughts or take part in conversations

It's HIPAA, by the way.

Anyway, that's a good six to start with. Of course, I'm not actually saying someone that has never consented to be my patient and I've never examined is showing signs of Alzheimer's, because I'm not a festering *******, but if you're going to keep daring people to do this, you shouldn't throw a hissy fit when someone takes you up on that. You're going to, of course, but you shouldn't.
    Oh nooo... Catman. Nate just turned my hyperbole into reality.

You care

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Wasn't that you actually demanding Valade resign as a mod or you would contact your lawyer? Alzheimer's much?

He was dead ****ing serious about it too. One of the all time great PSD exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He was dead ****ing serious about it too. One of the all time great PSD exchanges.
    Holy ****ing **** this is real.

Unless and until you prove your wild accusations about me, resign as a moderator or both, I will not answer your immaterial, argumentative, nonsensical questions.
    You are nothing but a troll. As was pointed out, according to CDC rules, Covid can be ruled as a diagnosis on an official death certificate, if it is suspected to be the cause.
    Another wild accusation from you.
    Your legal knowledge does not appear to be as massive as you claim it to be.
    You sir, have libeled me and I demand my legal remedy.
    And, in the case of a legal counsel accusing someone of a murder in court, they would likely suffer the fate that I mentioned as opposed to your result. It would not result in a simple objection being sustained. It would likely result in the end of a legal career, or at least a very large financial settlement to the defendant that they libeled.
    Did I call the county coroner a liar? I did not. You, on the other hand have made some very wild accusations about me. Knowing that you are a legal "professional" what would happen if you were interrogating a defendant on the stand and made an accusation against him/her that was false? The case would be dismissed summarily, with prejudice and you would likely face a libel suit and lose whatever license you had.
    You should know better, although you appear to not know any better.
    Stop making these wild accusations about me. I am, in essence, filing a libel suit against you. Either prove your accusations are true or resign as a moderator. You are nothing but a troll and a poor one at that.
    The choice is yours. Prove all of your wild accusations (I have killed people, I have called county coroners liars, I have no respect for Drs.) or resign as a moderator.

How is this real?

Jesus Christ, there's actually more.

I have attempted to disengage from the trolls that prowl the politics board, but they keep libeling me, so I demand my legal remedy.
    Another option, to save someone else from such a fate, is to strip the troll moderator of his position as moderator. He is clearly only trolling people and has no intention of making a point -- other than that he thinks he is far more intelligent than he appears to be.
    I demand that he prove his accusations, resign as a moderator or both. He is not worthy of moderating anything, as he cannot moderate himself.
    Last edited by natepro; 10-28-2021 at 02:33 AM.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

You thought I was kidding around or lying? I might get sucked in to ******** back and forths with habitual liars and fools on here at times but I'm no bullshitter.

Thanks for collating all those though. **** is some next level comedy. Reminds me more and more of Charlie Kelly and his beyond laughable attempts at passing himself off as a lawyer on IASIP.

https://youtu.be/UUMyWHQ9sLQ
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 10-28-2021 at 01:01 PM.