Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1084 of 1147 FirstFirst ... 84584984103410741082108310841085108610941134 ... LastLast
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 17194
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    List the ones that I display, with references. I am well aware of the Mayo Alzheimer's signs.
    I await your list. I'm sure they will be very unenlightening, but very entertaining.

I'm not 100% sure of it's voracity, but the results they show are consistent with the results that Johns Hopkins University shows in their "dashboard", which I've posted here before.
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboar...23467b48e9ecf6

You have answered my question zero times tonight. How difficult is it to say yes or no.
    Show the list of Alzheimer's signs, complete with examples and explanations of the display.
    I gave the the results of the google search for the 50 peer-reviewed studies on Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid.
    Stop your incessant whining about something that I have said is likely a discredited story. Your insistence that only medications that you approve for the treatment of Covid are acceptable is proof that you claim medical expertise, which you have absolutely no reason to claim.
    Answer my question using a yes or no answer. Are you capable of doing that?
    So you don't believe Ivermectin has been effective in Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Catman is not arguing that Invermectin is an effective treatment for Covid, he’s just arguing very hard that others are saying it is and that studies show it is.

I mean, who here doesn’t vehemently defend information that counters their belief?
    It's because he's so unbiased Valade. Being a libtard you wouldn't understand.

Trumpism? This is a claim that you'll have to prove to me, along with the list of Alzheimer's signs that I display.
    I will wait until you post both of these before I will do anything resembling an apology for posting a story about Ivermectin being used, apparently with decent effectiveness, in Mexico City.
    I can hardly wait for the mental gymnastics you'll display trying to prove either of those claims.
    Also, list the "countless" threads I've made a false claim in. This should prove interesting and entertaining.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Go ahead, medical expert. Thrill me with your acumen.
    List all of the signs of Alzheimer's that I display, complete with examples. Here is Mayo Clinic's Alzheimer's information:
    https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.or...340-1/fulltext
    I want you to explain in plain English what all of the signs you attribute to me mean.
    Just like with Spock and Nate, I await your list. I'm sure they will be quite entertaining, but not very enlightening

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    No.
    OK. You say I don't back my claims and you refuse to back this claim........Hmmmmmm.........
    I see no reason to consider you anything but a gnat that is bothering me when I mow my lawns.
    You are just another hypocrite, but I'm not terribly surprised about this.

Trumpism? This is a claim that you'll have to prove to me, along with the list of Alzheimer's signs that I display.
    I will wait until you post both of these before I will do anything resembling an apology for posting a story about Ivermectin being used, apparently with decent effectiveness, in Mexico City.
    I can hardly wait for the mental gymnastics you'll display trying to prove either of those claims.
    Also, list the "countless" threads I've made a false claim in. This should prove interesting and entertaining.
    "Apparently with decent effectiveness", the man that vehemently denies the effectiveness of Ivermectin mumbles, as he takes another long swig from a weathered goblet filled with a repugnant smelling mixture of prune juice, heavy cream, and gin.

And when are you going to get to work on the list, little spliffy? What would you think about a story that is backed by Johns Hopkins University data?
    Again, just jumping in to say something that is unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're so full of ****. Btw...do we really want to pull out a list of threads you started?
    If you really want to lol. I don't care.

Go ahead, medical expert. Thrill me with your acumen.
    List all of the signs of Alzheimer's that I display, complete with examples. Here is Mayo Clinic's Alzheimer's information:
    https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.or...340-1/fulltext
    I want you to explain in plain English what all of the signs you attribute to me mean.
    Just like with Spock and Nate, I await your list. I'm sure they will be quite entertaining, but not very enlightening
    This is more entertaining than the current World Series game. I'm choking for air, laughing right now.

And when are you going to get to work on the list, little spliffy? Or are you still thinking about Jack?
    Your illustrious medical peer, the one and only Nurse Jackie?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is more entertaining than the current World Series game. I'm choking for air, laughing right now.
    Get to work on your list, little spliffy. You have made the claim that I display signs consistent with Alzheimer's patients. Prove it.
    If you're choking for air, you should probably be tested for Covid and intubated. I will be glad to contact your local ER for you. It's 8 there on a Wednesday night. They should be able to get you into an isolation room in less than half an hour for your treatment and admission.
    Last edited by catman; 10-27-2021 at 11:04 PM.

OK. You say I don't back my claims and you refuse to back this claim........Hmmmmmm.........
    I see no reason to consider you anything but a gnat that is bothering me when I mow my lawns.
    You are just another hypocrite, but I'm not terribly surprised about this.
    I can't think of a quicker route to suicide than me going back to read posts from Special Ciaban and you. If people don't want to believe me that's fine. I'm OK with that.

Catman, If there's all this reputable evidence that Invermectin is effective at treating Covid, why do you still not think it's effective at treating covid?