Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1083 of 1147 FirstFirst ... 83583983103310731081108210831084108510931133 ... LastLast
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 17194
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I showed you the results of the google search for the 50 peer reviewed studies. That is the best you'll get.
    If you want to know more, I suggest you contact Olivia Lopez. She approved the study.
    Here is a quote from Dr. Harvey Risch:
    "Dr. Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine, is one of many health experts who decry the politicization of COVID-19 treatments such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

“You can hardly believe what anybody says anymore,” Risch said in an interview in December with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham. “We’ve lost 300,000 lives in the United States because our government has basic told everyone to go home, stay home, and if you can’t breathe, go to the hospital.”

That’s not a form of treatment, he said, “it’s what we call therapeutic nihilism.”

He said the federal government, through the FDA, CDC and National Institutes of Health, have misrepresented the benefits of the drugs."

Again, I do not say that Ivermectin is reliable treatment for Covid. When will you accept that?
    You continue to whine and complain and refuse to give direct answers to direct questions that require 1 word answers that you can find at Google. You appear to despise anything and anyone that even hints that Ivermectin could possibly be a treatment for Covid. Heaven forbid that any treatment you have not personally approved would be acceptable.
    Stop whining and give up. Save your limited mental energy for something constructive. This is not worth it for you.
    I don't care about your random Google search of something no one was asking about.

She approved what study?

You're quoting a doctor who falsely claimed that 60% of new COVID cases were from vaccinated people. It's simply not true, but that didn't stop him telling Steve Bannon that. Or you quoting him here.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-covid-19-cas/

I literally gave you a one word answer seven different times tonight.

Show the study.

No I can't. He has not replied in the affirmative. When he does, I likely cannot find the study he wants from a disreputable story. I posted it simply to show that other countries have different standards than we do. Feel free to contact Olivia Lopez, Minister of Health in Mexico City. I'm sure she will provide the information you all have been whining about.
    How many times do I have to explain that before you will accept it? I will give you the same advice I gave nate -- save your limited mental energy for something constructive -- in your case, showing me the signs of Alzheimer's that you have observed in my behaviors.
    I can hardly wait to read the list. It will be entertaining at the very least, but hardly instructive.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't care about your random Google search of something no one was asking about.

She approved what study?

You're quoting a doctor who falsely claimed that 60% of new COVID cases were from vaccinated people. It's simply not true, but that didn't stop him telling Steve Bannon that. Or you quoting him here.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-covid-19-cas/

I literally gave you a one word answer seven different times tonight.

Show the study.
    I have shown you the study as much as you have answered my question. Contact Olivia Lopez for the study if you wish. I'm done with your incessant whining.

Catman is not arguing that Invermectin is an effective treatment for Covid, he’s just arguing very hard that others are saying it is and that studies show it is.

I mean, who here doesn’t vehemently defend information that counters their belief?

Honestly, the list of Alzheimer's signs from the Mayo Clinic is kind of hilarious in light of how he acts here.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Catman is not arguing that Invermectin is an effective treatment for Covid, he’s just arguing very hard that others are saying it is and that studies show it is.

I mean, who here doesn’t vehemently defend information that counters their belief?
    The cognitive dissonance has to drive them crazy.

I've never seen someone so completely lose it when pressed for a source for their claim. It's so ****ing weird.
    I know right?

It's such Trumpism. Never admit your wrong. Always double down. Admitting fault or mistakes are you being weak.

I've seen Catman, Special and Ciaban post countless threads that didn't say what they claimed. Never once have any of them apologized or even admitted fault.

I have shown you the study as much as you have answered my question. Contact Olivia Lopez for the study if you wish. I'm done with your incessant whining.
    I've answered your question every time you've asked it tonight, in multiple threads. Seven times, at last count.

You have shown the study zero times.

Show the study.

List the ones that I display, with references. I am well aware of the Mayo Alzheimer's signs.
    I await your list. I'm sure they will be very unenlightening, but very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I know right?

It's such Trumpism. Never admit your wrong. Always double down. Admitting fault or mistakes are you being weak.

I've seen Catman, Special and Ciaban post countless threads that didn't say what they claimed. Never once have any of them apologized or even admitted fault.
    You're so full of ****. Btw...do we really want to pull out a list of threads you started?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-27-2021 at 10:47 PM.

I've answered your question every time you've asked it tonight, in multiple threads. Seven times, at last count.

You have shown the study zero times.

Show the study.
    You have answered my question zero times tonight. How difficult is it to say yes or no.
    Show the list of Alzheimer's signs, complete with examples and explanations of the display.
    I gave the the results of the google search for the 50 peer-reviewed studies on Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid.
    Stop your incessant whining about something that I have said is likely a discredited story. Your insistence that only medications that you approve for the treatment of Covid are acceptable is proof that you claim medical expertise, which you have absolutely no reason to claim.
    Answer my question using a yes or no answer. Are you capable of doing that?

I've never seen someone so completely lose it when pressed for a source for their claim. It's so ****ing weird.
    Due to his oversized ego, he can't comprehend how anyone here wouldn't be simply awestruck by his massive intellect and therefore, not question or doubt a thing he says.

Now stop whining and admit you're not a medical expert, Dr. Google.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I know right?

Trumpism? This is a claim that you'll have to prove to me, along with the list of Alzheimer's signs that I display.
    I will wait until you post both of these before I will do anything resembling an apology for posting a story about Ivermectin being used, apparently with decent effectiveness, in Mexico City.
    I can hardly wait for the mental gymnastics you'll display trying to prove either of those claims.
    Also, list the "countless" threads I've made a false claim in. This should prove interesting and entertaining.
    Last edited by catman; 10-27-2021 at 10:48 PM.

I will give you the same advice I gave nate -- save your limited mental energy for something constructive -- in your case, showing me the signs of Alzheimer's that you have observed in my behaviors.
    Oh, man! This is some ****ing c-la-ssic catman material.

Trumpism? This is a claim that you'll have to prove to me, along with the list of Alzheimer's signs that I display.
    I will wait until you post both of these before I will do anything resembling an apology for posting a story about Ivermectin being used, apparently with decent effectiveness, in Mexico City.
    I can hardly wait for the mental gymnastics you'll display trying to prove either of those claims.
    Do you not see how Publica Scientific is not a reliable source?