Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,922

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,127
    Jail time otherwise don't care. Including right-wing spin about it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,096
    Dude is an idiot for faking a hate crime against himself. Don't see how that does justice to true victims of hate crimes. Not to mention, he threw away a burgeoning acting career in the process. Can't see how he escapes prison time and neither should he.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-29-2021 at 11:47 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,793
    Lol @ the defense argument. This is going to be polar opposite of the Rittenhouse trial. The defense will play the clown in this one.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-29-2021 at 11:55 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,808
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dude is an idiot for faking a hate crime against himself. Don't see how that does justice to true victims of hate crimes. Not to mention, he threw away a burgeoning acting career in the process. Can't see how he escapes prison time and neither should he.
    Yep he just gives conservatives ammo to go after any black person who gets attacked and there aren't videos around to prove what happened. It's a shame there is no legal remedy for that particular crime against humanity.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,837
    This should be a slam dunk case.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,793
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep he just gives conservatives ammo to go after any black person who gets attacked and there aren't videos around to prove what happened. It's a shame there is no legal remedy for that particular crime against humanity.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,133
    The gay 2Pac!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,922

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,922
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This should be a slam dunk case.
    The defense says the brothers didn't like him and the $3500 he paid them was for their help in a music video.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,837
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The defense says the brothers didn't like him and the $3500 he paid them was for their help in a music video.
    So the defense is now acting like the brothers committed the "attack?" What happened to the MAGA hat-wearing white guy? Did defense address why Smollett lied about that?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,922
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So the defense is now acting like the brothers committed the "attack?" What happened to the MAGA hat-wearing white guy? Did defense address why Smollett lied about that?
    I'm not sure the defense has the brains to address this issue. The guy is likely going to plead to a lesser charge and not have to actually take the stand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •