Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2378
  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,763
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're being a little extra stickler, dont you think? I mean he generally said that we should start opening the economy back up, while there are caveats attached to that I dont see the title or his post as misleading.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maybe. But I am so freaking tired of sound-bite headlines by media (in this case the right wingnuts of Epoch News) and their minions (in this case like twitterbrained Brewers) that are designed to present a false appearance with the real intention of doing nothing more than to intensify polarization (and make money for the former).

    By the way, it could easily have been any one of the leftist assclump media doing the same thing, with their minions piling on as dutifully as in this case.

    The hell with the lot of them.

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Maybe. But I am so freaking tired of sound-bite headlines by media (in this case the right wingnuts of Epoch News) and their minions (in this case like twitterbrained Brewers) that are designed to present a false appearance with the real intention of doing nothing more than to intensify polarization (and make money for the former).

    By the way, it could easily have been any one of the leftist assclump media doing the same thing, with their minions piling on as dutifully as in this case.

    The hell with the lot of them.
    Exactly. Did a little checking up on Epoch News myself.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,659
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Exactly. Did a little checking up on Epoch News myself.
    Cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    He mad.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,659
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He mad.
    Nah it’s a beautiful Saturday evening. How are you doing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    I'm great, thanks. Drinking, smoking, and listening to tunes in the backyard, about to fire up the BBQ.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,519
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm great, thanks. Drinking, smoking, and listening to tunes in the backyard, about to fire up the BBQ.
    So this is spiff in a good mood! lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Me too. I didn't realize it was a Frank Oz (major hero of mine) production the first times I saw it as a younger me. Apparently there was a ton of tension on the set between Murray and Dreyfuss and Oz which may or may not have helped make it what it was.
    Dreyfuss is a famous prick and Murray loves to create chaos that drives famous pricks and movie producers crazy.

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm great, thanks. Drinking, smoking, and listening to tunes in the backyard, about to fire up the BBQ.
    Listening to Sylvan Esso ... good music to chill.

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Listening to Sylvan Esso ... good music to chill.
    I got the Tribe Called Quest (and related tunes) playlist going.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,610

  12. #1662
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,812
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well that and the hosts on Fox News which are bots as well I guess.

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Dreyfuss is a famous prick and Murray loves to create chaos that drives famous pricks and movie producers crazy.
    I teach a class on psychopathology and film... been thinking of doing a section just on how therapists are represented and that is definitely a movie I am including.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #1664
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I teach a class on psychopathology and film... been thinking of doing a section just on how therapists are represented and that is definitely a movie I am including.
    Sound like a fun class for everybody.

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well that and the hosts on Fox News which are bots as well I guess.
    The Fox hosts are replaceable cogs in a machine designed to ensure that certain ideas get out there while others get silenced. They’re a whole different problem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •