Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2378
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're being a little extra stickler, dont you think? I mean he generally said that we should start opening the economy back up, while there are caveats attached to that I dont see the title or his post as misleading.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maybe. But I am so freaking tired of sound-bite headlines by media (in this case the right wingnuts of Epoch News) and their minions (in this case like twitterbrained Brewers) that are designed to present a false appearance with the real intention of doing nothing more than to intensify polarization (and make money for the former).

By the way, it could easily have been any one of the leftist assclump media doing the same thing, with their minions piling on as dutifully as in this case.

The hell with the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Maybe. But I am so freaking tired of sound-bite headlines by media (in this case the right wingnuts of Epoch News) and their minions (in this case like twitterbrained Brewers) that are designed to present a false appearance with the real intention of doing nothing more than to intensify polarization (and make money for the former).

By the way, it could easily have been any one of the leftist assclump media doing the same thing, with their minions piling on as dutifully as in this case.

The hell with the lot of them.
    Exactly. Did a little checking up on Epoch News myself.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Exactly. Did a little checking up on Epoch News myself.
    Cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He mad.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

He mad.
    Nah it’s a beautiful Saturday evening. How are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm great, thanks. Drinking, smoking, and listening to tunes in the backyard, about to fire up the BBQ.

I'm great, thanks. Drinking, smoking, and listening to tunes in the backyard, about to fire up the BBQ.
    So this is spiff in a good mood! lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Me too. I didn't realize it was a Frank Oz (major hero of mine) production the first times I saw it as a younger me. Apparently there was a ton of tension on the set between Murray and Dreyfuss and Oz which may or may not have helped make it what it was.
    Dreyfuss is a famous prick and Murray loves to create chaos that drives famous pricks and movie producers crazy.

Listening to Sylvan Esso ... good music to chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Listening to Sylvan Esso ... good music to chill.
    I got the Tribe Called Quest (and related tunes) playlist going.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well that and the hosts on Fox News which are bots as well I guess.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Dreyfuss is a famous prick and Murray loves to create chaos that drives famous pricks and movie producers crazy.
    I teach a class on psychopathology and film... been thinking of doing a section just on how therapists are represented and that is definitely a movie I am including.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I teach a class on psychopathology and film... been thinking of doing a section just on how therapists are represented and that is definitely a movie I am including.
    Sound like a fun class for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well that and the hosts on Fox News which are bots as well I guess.
    The Fox hosts are replaceable cogs in a machine designed to ensure that certain ideas get out there while others get silenced. They’re a whole different problem.