Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 338 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5070
    Worldwide deaths/1M pop: 88.6
    USA deaths/1M pop: 478 (10th worst of any country in the world)

Yeah, I guess I was wrong. USA is killin' the game! How could I have been fooled by this obvious political hoax. If only Trump was calling the shots for every country, this pandemic would have been in the rear-view mirror weeks (if not months) ago.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    All the covid is coming from a geyser in Wyoming. Put a mask on.
    You are crushin' it with all the hilarious coronavirus jokes today, man!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The rest of the world isn't shut down like the US.

I love hearing retards like you root against baseball for example while international soccer has been played for over a month.
    They aren't shutdown like the US because they did a much larger and broader shutdown that got the virus largely under control. They didn't go "buh my freedomz".
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    White House opposes requirement for passengers to wear masks on planes, trains

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN24V3NC
    One of the most cheapest and effective things we can do against the virus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why are they shut down to Americans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My cousin flew to Vancouver last week, they sat his *** on a plane and sent him right back.

They are regulating hot spot travel. Something America is still yet to do. Just a complete failure of leadership in DC.

Last edited by nastynice; 08-02-2020 at 05:04 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Man look at all those Trumpsters in Germany!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntl/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    What are you talking about? There are large portions of this country that NEVER shut down and never didn't even require masks until recently. Some places in this country did a half assed shut down, others did nothing at all.

All of Europe took it much more seriously than the morons in this country. We tested less, we shut down less, people don't wear masks, and there was no national plan.
    They took it so seriously that they have 17,000 people protesting without masks.

They didn't do anything we didn't do, lol. All the criticism that you hear regarding our leadership can be said about the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, etc. Literally no one was ahead of this thing. We actually need quite a few more deaths to catch up their deaths/million.

We took action, slowed the spread, and now we're seeing spikes in regions months later than we would have. We poured salt on the wound and compounded the problem.
    Someone didn't take their medicine today? All-day sundowner syndrome? Brain cells ran away from home? Man talking about a major break from reality.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Come on now, let's be fair. Not all dummy, far right, neo-Nazi, science deniers are Trumpsters.

I am confused though. Numerous of you "Trumpsters" have told me the United States is the only country that still has strict shelter in place guidelines as proof that this is all some political hoax that will disappear come November.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    My cousin flew to Vancouver last week, they sat his *** on a plane and sent him right back.

They are regulating hot spot travel. Something America is still yet to do. Just a complete failure of leadership in DC.

Last edited by statquo; 08-02-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

We’ve been phoning into the cops people who are from the states and say they’re driving to Alaska. Most are getting fined and sent back to the border. Get the **** out of our country you third world bums. Hasn’t been a time in my life that I can think of where we hate Americans as much as now. Rather let Chinese tourists come back than Americans.

Racist.

Hush, we still got people here who think we are the shining beacon to the world. They will just think you are jeaousy of our American exceptionalism for self delusion.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Did you read who they were?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Hush, we still got people here who think we are the shining beacon to the world. They will just think you are jeaousy of our American exceptionalism for self delusion.
    I mean....I wrote "racist" for a reason but it was mostly tongue in cheek. I don't blame the 'Nades one bit for wanting to shoo us away.