Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 740 of 782 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 11720
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    But when Trump was in and he wasn't doing what the CDC said they were saying to follow the science and I though Trump was an idiot for all his BS against the CDC.

But more than that democrat politicians are saying you don't need to mask and liberals were mad at them.

Saw a poll that 54% of polled dems said they didn't accept the CDC's data.

This just feels like the same sort of conspiracy BS crazy republicans are constantly spewing out, but because it's democrats they can't see it?

I don't get it.
    It's a political tool now as it always has been. Going to see the liberals that used maskshaming as some sort of political high ground have a very hard time watching their favorite pastime fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The CDC. Masks, no masks. Hmmm.

Like I said, masks for the vaccinated were dumb. Finally that's gone.

Honestly masks very well could have always been dumb

https://twitter.com/Emily_Burns_V/st...69075764576259
    I knew it bc you are always right on these things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You get it. Hypocrisy is not the sole domain of the Republicans.

I do have to admit I've put a mask on in situations recently where I knew I probably didn't need to, but did just so I wasn't viewed as a maskhole.
    That called manners. Itís how people should generally behave in public

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Masks do serve a purpose. This was the lightest flu season I can recall. We had no cases of influenza A or B where I work for the first time in my career. I attribute that to the lack of visitors allowed and masking of staff.
    As to wearing masks, I will continue to do so when I feel it is necessary. I will wear a mask when I attend a meeting or when I am at work. I may not when I go into a store for a couple of things, but when I shop for groceries I probably will.

Here is an odd one, let's see if you've had any of this.

Have you run into people you only met at some point during the pandemic, then seen them recently in a situation you weren't masked up.....and not recognized them? I've had that a couple times now already, along with running into a couple friends I'd seen and talked to at the store last summer then seeing them last week they acted like they hadn't seen me in years because they hadn't realized I'd moved back to the area OR realized I was the one they'd talked to last summer.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not going to waste my time posting 100s of links that show the benefits of mask wearing. You've been plugging that same dumb narrative for months. That schools should have remained open and at normal capacity throughout this pandemic. Now quoting someone who suggests working conditions should have seen no changes either.

You've consistently shown how little you understand about the virus so yeah peddling this ignorance sounds about right.
    way to fail again. You are nothing but consistent.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've been posting those same links and those that show there is no risk to people from breathing while wearing the mask, they aren't interested in it. It's like the regular anti-vaxxers. They get handed 100,000 studies that show there is no threat from vaccines and one dude who has no credentials who claims there is and that's the only thing they want to read and won't hear from any of the studies.
    goal shifting....attacks, racism coming up by you lefties. you don't miss a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I thought Texas fully opened up weeks ago.
    Local restrictions?

No, I agree, I've normally masked up walking into any public space and still will if they have any sort of sign on the door suggesting/requesting/requiring one.
    I said this at the time. The state released the mask mandate but I haven't experienced any areas without it since. It's up to county/city/business and they have mostly all maintained mask mandates. My county quietly didn't renew it at the start of May, but cities and businesses still have them on.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Masks do serve a purpose. This was the lightest flu season I can recall. We had no cases of influenza A or B where I work for the first time in my career. I attribute that to the lack of visitors allowed and masking of staff.
    As to wearing masks, I will continue to do so when I feel it is necessary. I will wear a mask when I attend a meeting or when I am at work. I may not when I go into a store for a couple of things, but when I shop for groceries I probably will.
    You certainly can. But let's not pretend it helped with COVID is really the point.

You certainly can. But let's not pretend it helped with COVID is really the point.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...covid-19-cases

Mask Mandates Linked to Decrease in Covid Cases Study Finds

As will I. Do you think the CDC releasing their findings with this new recommendation is a positive step?

It is a step toward getting back to "normal". I am glad to see this.

The masks also helped us kick the flu's *** this year.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Good point. I dont have more recent data, but through January cases were way, way down. The CDC reported as of January 30, there have been just 1,316 positive flu cases in its clinical surveillance network since September. Around this time last year, it had logged 129,997 positive flu cases in the same time frame. Hartford Health in my area has reported zero cases of the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...covid-19-cases

Mask Mandates Linked to Decrease in Covid Cases Study Finds
    Why bother? He has his own data (which he keeps secreted away most of the time).