Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 381 of 496 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 7433
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Incorrect.

I am betting you I can find a post of yours in which you are acting like covid isnt serious, and echoing the dumb *** rhetoric of our dumb *** president.

Cmon dbroncmo, now would I make that bet as you worded?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    But that's what your accusation was of me. That I don't think it's serious. So what you're saying is that even though I've said it is serious dozens of times, I don't think it's serious because I've never said it's not serious? Talk about a whacko.

I get it now. You actually can't show that I've said it isn't serious.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    But that's what your accusation was of me. That I don't think it's serious. So what you're saying is that even though I've said it is serious dozens of times, I don't think it's serious because I've never said it's not serious? Talk about a whacko.

Word for word, no.

Implied rhetoric, yes, ****in obviously...

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What a monumentally dumb post. You obviously don't take it seriously regardless of the existence of a post where you verbatim claim that "COVID-19 isn't serious". You've repeated that "it's just the flu" like a petulant child at least a dozen times and have said on numerous occasions that you are actively trying to catch COVID-19.

Zero evidence is needed beyond that and claiming otherwise is just a continuation of your intellectual dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a monumentally dumb post. You obviously don't take it seriously regardless of the existence of a post where you verbatim claim that "COVID-19 isn't serious". You've repeated that "it's just the flu" like a petulant child at least a dozen times and have said on numerous occasions that you are actively trying to catch COVID-19.

Zero evidence is needed beyond that and claiming otherwise is just a continuation of your intellectual dishonesty.
    Can you throw a pillow up top? Your stock pillows are really uncomfortable.

Zero ability to type up an intelligent rebuttal. What a shock.

Zero ability to type up an intelligent rebuttal. What a shock.
    My replies reflect the mentality of those that I'm replying to. It's a lot easier for you to follow that way.

Word for word, no.

Implied rhetoric, yes, ****in obviously...

So this entire conversation has been a waste of everybody's time? Great....same ol nasty.

So this entire conversation has been a waste of everybody's time? Great....same ol nasty.
    No, everybody sees you dont wanna put money regarding your support of dumbo don corona rhetoric.

No waste, that was worth it. [emoji846]

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nah, we all can see quite clearly that you don't take this ish at all seriously. The fact that you try to claim otherwise just shows how deeply in denial you are. You can't even keep your own nonsense straight.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I quoted the wrong post. I have no idea if all that is true or not. Sorry [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers!

Nah, we all can see quite clearly that you don't take this ish at all seriously. The fact that you try to claim otherwise just shows how deeply in denial you are. You can't even keep your own nonsense straight.
    I've kept it straight since you wobbled your way into the politics forum 6 months ago. I've kept it straighter than anyone in here and any argument otherwise will simply call you out as a liar.

Seriously man. If anyone has kept his opinion of covid straight....it is absolutely this guy.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-28-2020 at 12:23 AM.

No, everybody sees you dont wanna put money regarding your support of dumbo don corona rhetoric.

No waste, that was worth it. [emoji846]

Um, this weekend I literally put $15k on the line for my support of dumbo don corona rhetoric right here in this forum.

And I believe you said no one will take that bet.

I've kept it straight since you wobbled your way into the politics forum 6 months ago. I've kept it straighter than anyone in here and any argument otherwise will simply call you out as a liar.

Seriously man. If anyone has kept his opinion of covid straight....it is absolutely this guy.
    Lofl if you truly believe this, you need to seek mental help (not to mention, that we all know I've been posting in this forum for quite a bit longer than six months).

"I take this virus seriously"

"It's the flu"

"I'm trying my damnedest to catch COVID-19"

"I take this virus seriously and have never said anything contrary to that"

Lace up those clown shoes, dude. You really deserve 'em.

Um, this weekend I literally put $15k on the line for my support of dumbo don corona rhetoric right here in this forum.

And I believe you said no one will take that bet.
    No you didn't. That was an obvious bluff, as well as a really lame attempt at trying to look cool amongst a bunch of strangers that see right through your empty posts.

Go drop some heavy loot on a betting site where you can get great odds on a Trump victory and show us a screenshot of said bet if you want to actually put your money where your mouth is. We all know that ain't happening though, so just continue to play make believe.

No you didn't. That was an obvious bluff, as well as a really lame attempt at trying to look cool amongst a bunch of strangers that see right through your empty posts.

Go drop some heavy loot on a betting site where you can get great odds on a Trump victory and show us a screenshot of said bet if you want to actually put your money where your mouth is. We all know that ain't happening though, so just continue to play make believe.
    Do it Broncs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.