Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 380 of 477 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 7141
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lulz? This is kinda like nasty's ("there are 165mm unhealthy 50+'ers in the US") post. Except you actually presented the math that proved your opening sentence wrong.
    You never showed us the math on that one.

Can you..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, let's put $15k on it. I'll show you clearly supporting trump's dumb *** rhetoric, starting with the last post of yours I quoted. His dumb *** rhetoric being one of downplaying the effects of this virus.

Wes can hold our bets. Game on?

That's an awfully nice concessionary post.

You never showed us the math on that one.

Can you..?

When I come up with an equation for common sense, you'll be the first to know. But for the time being...1+1=2

That's an awfully nice concessionary post.
    Put up or shut up.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

When I come up with an equation for common sense, you'll be the first to know. But for the time being...1+1=2
    Ones and twos dont cover anything, we were talking numbers in the hundred millions.

Put up or shut up.

You've already said that you won't bet $15k. Just a waste of time and someone else's oxygen.

Ones and twos dont cover anything, we were talking numbers in the hundred millions.

Don't think you realized that when you made that asinine comment. 165mm unhealthy 50+ers in the US. Lol. What a dumbass comment.

You've already said that you won't bet $15k. Just a waste of time and someone else's oxygen.
    I never said that. I said dont make bets you know people arent gonna take. It exposes your bravado.

I always bet gimmes. Dont you?

The White House has put “Ending Covid@ as one of Trumps accomplishments. Lmao

Don't think you realized that when you made that asinine comment. 165mm unhealthy 50+ers in the US. Lol. What a dumbass comment.
    lol, read my initial comment again, you took it too literal.

I know you know that. That's why you wont show your work, lol!

I never said that. I said dont make bets you know people arent gonna take. It exposes your bravado.

I always bet gimmes. Dont you?

So let me get this straight. You are betting me $15k that you can find a post of mine saying that covid is not serious. Do I have that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That’s not true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which part isn't true? The part about the payments being higher to offset the necessary risk of treating COVID payments? That's really the only part that I have reasonable certainty to be true. The part about nuclear fallout was something that I assume is true because there would be a far higher risk of treating them but they still need treatment despite the danger.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Which part isn't true? The part about the payments being higher to offset the necessary risk of treating COVID payments? That's really the only part that I have reasonable certainty to be true. The part about nuclear fallout was something that I assume is true because there would be a far higher risk of treating them but they still need treatment despite the danger.
    I quoted the wrong post. I have no idea if all that is true or not. Sorry [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So let me get this straight. You are betting me $15k that you can find a post of mine saying that covid is not serious. Do I have that correct?
    Nasty?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Incorrect.

I am betting you I can find a post of yours in which you are acting like covid isnt serious, and echoing the dumb *** rhetoric of our dumb *** president.

Cmon dbroncmo, now would I make that bet as you worded?