Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 614 of 697 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 10445
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Someone who finally gets it! If you do the math, that is a 0.15% mortality rate. In the absence of a meaningful vaccine (Meaning you get a shot in your arm and you will never have Covid again), how do we do better than a nearly 92% non-Covid rate and a 99.85% non-mortality rate in the US in over a year and a few month's time and that is if you believe every case and death is Covid-19?
    Follow the science!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID was the leading cause of death in 2020. But sure diminish it. Also demonstrate an absolute obliviousness to how vaccines work. But Iím going to take your opinion seriously on science.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I don't worship at the altar of Trump. Am I a commie Democrat?
    Why would Cuomo not run again? He apparently sees nothing wrong in his behavior. He seems to think this is politics as usual.
    problem is....that IS politics as usual
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    COVID was the leading cause of death in 2020. But sure diminish it. Also demonstrate an absolute obliviousness to how vaccines work. But Iím going to take your opinion seriously on science.
    Again not every death they counted as COVID was actually COVID related.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Prove it.

US numbers in twelve months, re: Covid-19:

ó 30,000,000 tested positive.
    ó 900,000 hospitalized.
    ó 500,000 dead*.
    ó Countless others ó estimated to be up to 20% of those showing symptoms ó with long-term complications.

Shave the numbers all you want to fit your narrative (itís just the flu; itís only a miniscule percentage of the overall population; itís a hoax to get people to vote against Trump; itís a scam to enable health care professionals and the teacherís unions to skim money off the top; blah, blah, blah...).

It was and remains a major public health catastrophe (and a **** way for some of us who have lost loved ones to have had to deal with it).

*This number appears to be corraborated by the ďdeaths over normalĒ figure for the year, which I have posted before and will again: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eath-toll.html

Thanks for the update, Dr. Brewer.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...385615368?s=21

No. She shouldnít be asking every other governor. Thatís a ridiculous deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...385615368?s=21

No. She shouldnít be asking every other governor. Thatís a ridiculous deflection.
    well actually, they DO ask other governors those questions....when they agree to appear

the problem in South Dakota wasn't her hands off handling of things in the the first couple months, allowing communities to make their own decisions...it was the fact that she NEVER stepped in to help those mayors, NEVER gave them all the information she was getting on her weekly governors calls with DC...the mayor of Sioux Falls, our largest city and where early on some 80% of the state's cases came from, WANTED her to step in because he was struggling to get his council to make necessary changes....then they had their big outbreak, including the Smithfield Foods debacle...and still she stood on the mindset of 'we're fine, business as usual, our state is doing what it needs to....most communities DID impose some lockdown rules, the one I'm closest to was first to do that as well as first to impose mask mandates..........all while she was saying things like 'don't disrespect people who choose not to wear a mask' and encouraging Minnesota businesses to MOVE to SD because 'we're open for business here'.

There is virtually no doubt to me that Trump had promised her things if he was re-elected and likely is still pushing for her to be his VP if he runs in 2024 or she's a candidate herself if he doesn't.....and if that's the mindset of the party as a whole, I'm done with them completely, no chance to win me back.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well actually, they DO ask other governors those questions....when they agree to appear

the problem in South Dakota wasn't her hands off handling of things in the the first couple months, allowing communities to make their own decisions...it was the fact that she NEVER stepped in to help those mayors, NEVER gave them all the information she was getting on her weekly governors calls with DC...the mayor of Sioux Falls, our largest city and where early on some 80% of the state's cases came from, WANTED her to step in because he was struggling to get his council to make necessary changes....then they had their big outbreak, including the Smithfield Foods debacle...and still she stood on the mindset of 'we're fine, business as usual, our state is doing what it needs to....most communities DID impose some lockdown rules, the one I'm closest to was first to do that as well as first to impose mask mandates..........all while she was saying things like 'don't disrespect people who choose not to wear a mask' and encouraging Minnesota businesses to MOVE to SD because 'we're open for business here'.

There is virtually no doubt to me that Trump had promised her things if he was re-elected and likely is still pushing for her to be his VP if he runs in 2024 or she's a candidate herself if he doesn't.....and if that's the mindset of the party as a whole, I'm done with them completely, no chance to win me back.
    Much rather have her in charge than someone like Newsome or Cuomo who completely locked up their states

Much rather have her in charge than someone like Newsome or Cuomo who completely locked up their states

Say what you want, Newsome saved a lot of lives. That cant be ignored.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Was gonna say, when it comes to Covid, one of those (Newsome) is definitely not like the others.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    But muh freedumz!