Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 606 of 707 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616656706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 10602
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Where? Show me a link.

All I saw from the Trump regime was underdelivering on a vaccine they said they would have 100 million doses of by the end of December 2020. That number quickly moved back to 20 million within weeks.

Whatever the case is, the Biden administration has overdelivered in regards to his promise. The rest is up to individual decision in regards to being vaccinated or not.
    Trump ended at 900K, Biden promised a million a day.

The government can't just cause production to move faster...LOL

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...ne-pfizer.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...-doses-per-day
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

They can take credit for it though!!!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Trump ended at 900K, Biden promised a million a day.

The government can't just cause production to move faster...LOL

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...ne-pfizer.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...-doses-per-day
    Purchasing and administering are two different things. There's been plenty of talk about Trump's regime not having a secure logistical plan to administer all those vaccines, not that he was entirely concerned with that being a lame duck president.

Even the second article you linked said that as of January 14th, only 29 million doses had been shipped to all 50 states and US territories. A third of them were used. We are far ahead of that now in terms of actual doses being delivered and administered.

I mean the Biden administration has over delivered in terms of his promise. I know its difficult for you to admit that though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-19-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think that plus some other cases lead to the school temporarily going back to remote learning. My wife works in a middle school. They have been in person 4 days a week since Oct. without interruption. Students still have the option of remote learning though.
    Pretty much the situation here too but 5 days a week. About 10% of kids are going to school.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    In basketball, if you don't attempt a shot at the basket until the 4th quarter, would you win the game? Trump wasn't supposed to do everything, but he was supposed to do SOMETHING.

This type of **** is what makes Trump supporters look oblivious to real scenarios
    if only there was a coronavirus task force in the beginning and Trump listened to Fauci.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...27917029892105
    Dr. Fauci: "The first and only time that Dr. Birx and I went in and formally made a recommendation to the President to" shut down the economy and put in place social distancing to combat the virus, "the President listened to the recommendation" and did it.

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1303783071171448832
    @realDonaldTrump
    listened to public health experts, including Dr. Fauci, & addressed the coronavirus pandemic head on since January.

https://people.com/politics/dr-fauci...forced-to-say/
    Dr. Fauci Says Trump Has Listened to His Recommendations and He's Not Being Forced to Say So

Fauci says Trump listened to health experts' initial advice to shutdown the U.S. economy and call for social distancing guidelines

Trump could have and should have done more, but it's false to think he did nothing.

it's easy to look back, which is why there is a saying Hindsight is 20/20.
    Phrase used to describe the fact that it is easy for one to be knowledgable about an event after it has happened.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You know what WAS in his control?
    NOT telling the public it wasn't that big a deal when he'd already been told it was
    NOT telling the states to fend for themselves with PPE early on
    NOT politicizing mask wearing
    And that's just the short list......but we've already been over ALL of this ad nauseum, so there's that.
    I have been one to say Trump should have done more. but it's completely false to think Trump could have done everything, that he owns all the responsibility of what happened. that has been the narrative on social media, which is why it was called the Trump virus. that is false and should be rejected. that is why this can be said about Biden now, that he is not in control of everything, and neither was Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Yet something as trivial as what AOC wears seems infinitely more important to you than Trump's COVID-19 related failures....
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-19-2021 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have been one to say Trump should have done more. but it's completely false to think Trump could have done everything, that he owns all the responsibility of what happened. that has been the narrative on social media, which is why it was called the Trump virus. that is false and should be rejected. that is why this can be said about Biden now, that he is not in control of everything, and neither was Trump.
    Would you agree there is virtually nobody in the US with more control over more things?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Would you agree there is virtually nobody in the US with more control over more things?
    Exactly. Special acts like if he does anything at all it's like a normal citizen did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trump's fans like Special forget those things. No one is saying Biden is doing a perfect job with this either but they are overdelivering in terms of people getting vaccinated. He wanted 100 million shots in his first 100 days as president and they are averaging over 2 million doses given per day with the J&J vaccine coming imminently. They will well exceed that number.
    Biden’s literally doing the same thing Trump was. Nothing has been different.

Purchasing and administering are two different things. There's been plenty of talk about Trump's regime not having a secure logistical plan to administer all those vaccines, not that he was entirely concerned with that being a lame duck president.

Even the second article you linked said that as of January 14th, only 29 million doses had been shipped to all 50 states and US territories. A third of them were used. We are far ahead of that now in terms of actual doses being delivered and administered.

I mean the Biden administration has over delivered in terms of his promise. I know its difficult for you to admit that though.
    Lol over delivered? Man the liberal ******** is so funny. The numbers have come down because they were over inflating the numbers when Trump was president to make him look bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The numbers have come down because they were over inflating the numbers when Trump was president to make him look bad.
    If so, it worked. So, I guess you all get to suck on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If so, it worked. So, I guess you all get to suck on that.
    Yeah the virus just magically stopped immediately after Biden took office and dems won the senate. Poof! Magic!

Yeah the virus just magically stopped immediately after Biden took office and dems won the senate. Poof! Magic!

The virus is gone. Thats what the experts are saying.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Lol over delivered? Man the liberal ******** is so funny. The numbers have come down because they were over inflating the numbers when Trump was president to make him look bad

The numbers came down because people are no longer gathering for the holidays. 3 million people traveled for Thanksgiving for example. Presumably the same did for Christmas as well. That played a big part in the virus uptick. Did you skip biology too? I mean holy ****.

Yes, Biden's administration has over delivered on their promise. He said 100 million shots in his first 100 days. They are far exceeding that number given their current pace.

Man the conservative **** is so funny. Not even giving someone credit because you can't hide your partisanship long enough to finish a segment on Hannity.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-20-2021 at 12:46 PM.