Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 226 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I just quoted you in another thread calling some dude who made a totally factual statement a xenophobe and 'ethnocentric.
    Fair enough.

Xenophobic can be construed as an insult. In 'Murca, though, being ethnocentric is a right of passage.(but yes it's in insult). Which thread was it in? Can't find it and I'd like to edit it.

They're a bit tame so I didnt even remember saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. That's kinda the point.
    I don't throw around the term for people that have done a few racist things here and there. Said a few racist things here and there. Thought a few racist things here and there.

Trump is beyond that, in my opinion. As I've indicated - racism is a scale.

Trump is at the end of that scale, in my opinion

Biden is not.

You can disagree, that's fine. I've seen your examples of what Biden did and said. Speaking for segregation is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-03-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Fair enough.

Xenophobic can be construed as an insult. In 'Murca, though, being ethnocentric is a right of passage.(but yes it's in insult)

They're a bit tame so I didnt even remember saying that. I don't throw around the term for people that have done a few racist things here and there. Said a few racist things here and there. Thought a few racist things here and there.

Trump is beyond that, in my opinion. As I've indicated - racism is a scale.

Trump is at the end of that scale, in my opinion

Biden is not.

You can disagree, that's fine. I've seen your examples of what Biden did and said. Speaking for segregation is terrible.

This is what I don't get. Biden has proven he's racist throughout his entire political history based on the bills he has supported and hasn't. But you won't go as far as calling him racist because the liberal media isn't calling him racist every second of the day. I personally believe that you hate Trump and you are given Biden a pass because he's not Trump. That my friend is extremely dangerous and woefully ingenious and inconsistent.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

This is what I don't get. Biden has proven he's racist throughout his entire political history based on the bills he has supported and hasn't. But you won't go as far as calling him racist because the liberal media isn't calling him racist every second of the day. I personally believe that you hate Trump and you are given Biden a pass because he's not Trump. That my friend is extremely dangerous and woefully ingenious and inconsistent.
    Not giving biden a pass. It's more of what Ewing is saying. I think Trump is just that dangerous.

I'm not voting for Biden. I only would if I was in a swing state and had to choose Biden or Trump. I do not like Biden I just dont have a hatred for him.

We need more than just a 2 party system.

Last edited by blams; 07-03-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Click here to register!

Do you love Trump? If not are you just giving him a pass bc you hate the libs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you love Trump? If not are you just giving him a pass bc you hate the libs?

Nope. Don't love Trump. But his policies are not the end of the world as being presented. He's a douchebag, but he's much better than the other douchebag and whatever VP he brings in to gain the Bernie votes.

Say what you will about Trump, but at least with him you know what you're getting and is what he believes. With a politician, you're just getting a mouth full of lies to get votes.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Nope. Don't love Trump. But his policies are not the end of the world as being presented. He's a douchebag, but he's much better than the other douchebag and whatever VP he brings in to gain the Bernie votes.

Say what you will about Trump, but at least with him you know what you're getting and is what he believes. With a politician, you're just getting a mouth full of lies to get votes.
    You are right Trump would never lie

Most documented lies in history, but I think he's that delusional and actually believes the things he says.

Last edited by blams; 07-03-2020 at 10:33 PM.

Click here to register!

Any chance the Trump's take this a bit more seriously now that Don Jr's side piece has tested positive?

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

I really don’t understand this notion that just bc Trump isn’t well spoken he also isn’t full of ****.

It’s like look he said something offensive and didn’t make a groveling apology. He’s must be a “straight shooter” No he isn’t.

Last edited by ewing; 07-03-2020 at 10:39 PM.

You show me a president that didn't lie regularly, I'm gonna call you a liar. I swear, it's like you were born last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Any chance the Trump's take this a bit more seriously now that Don Jr's side piece has tested positive?

And she'll be back to normal within two weeks. This isn't the boogie man you want it to be.

You show me a president that didn't lie regularly, I'm gonna call you a liar. I swear, it's like you were born last year.
    I thought you were saying “politicians” just give you lies but is Trump is different and tells you what he believes.

And she'll be back to normal within two weeks. This isn't the boogie man you want it to be.
    It needs to be taken seriously, it isn't about the odds any given individual has of surviving

Click here to register!

I thought you were saying “politicians” just give you lies but is Trump is different and tells you what he believes.

Seriously? So now we're going to forgive the lies of a politician?

Not if MS13 or Antifa get her