Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 152 of 224 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3357
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Actually pretty interesting. Do you have Facebook? I see tons of Facebook friends posting crap about the virus hoax, it's gonna be over on Nov 4th after the election because the liberals are faking this to vote out Trump, conspiracy theories about the vaccine - all Trump supporters. Apparently you have cooler friends than me. LOL
    Well, that answers a lot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Speak about twisting my words into something that they weren't.
    Yeah right, your little either/or wasnít too melodramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah right, your little either/or wasnít too melodramatic.
    So, what you are saying is that you didn't read the post that my statement was replying to. Or did you just choose to forget it?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Well, that answers a lot.
    if it's on Facebook, it MUST be true tho...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I can't imagine being this sychophantic to Trump. Arizona is doing terrible in COVID and this is what he wants people to know. That he's glad Trump is doing so well...

https://biggs.house.gov/media/press-...rican-comeback
    Cult of personality.

Also, I just read that Herman Cain has COVID. He was at the rally. He didn't wear a mask. Sad.

It's long been clear how little Trump thinks of his supporters. Just peddling them the most inane nonsense constantly, knowing they'll eat it up. He thinks nothing of their intellect. It's becoming painfully obvious he doesn't care at all about their well-being either. Not even dramatic. His Tulsa rally will kill people. He won't care.
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-02-2020 at 02:37 PM.
    HELLO

So, what you are saying is that you didn't read the post that my statement was replying to. Or did you just choose to forget it?
    I read it. His language may not have been to your liking, but he wondered how the US screwed it up the response (he is not alone in wondering that) and asked for an investigation (nor is he alone in asking for that). Your reponse, posing a ludicrous either/or question, was, well, ludicrous.

What would your prefer? The freedom to walk around with/without a mask or having every door to your residence welded shut and being fed rations for a month?
    I would prefer a competent government which has understanding of behavior of epidemics. This is clearly lacking in America.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I would prefer a competent government which has understanding of behavior of epidemics. This is clearly lacking in America.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    especially since we're not only entering flu season soon, but they're talking about a new swine flu possibility

gawd 2020 has sucked *** so far

It is with great regret that I must share this, but Texas has been overtaken by the Libtard disease called "listening to the experts". Face masks are now mandatory in the Lone Star state. A sad day for freedom. The Commies win again.

Don't tell Dan Patrick. Yesterday it was "NO THANK YOU DR. FAUCI!". "The elderly need to sacrifice their lives for the economy!".

edit:
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-02-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    HELLO

Texas is back near phase 1 thanks to their incompetent governor and his insatiable desire to relate Trump publicly.

Liberate my face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

if more testing is done resulting in more cases, that is not as important as to what the death rate is.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshuac.../#3cf110a16b5d

As the number of new daily cases of coronavirus surpassed 40,000 in the U.S. for the first time yesterday, there is concern the epidemic has gotten out of control again, especially across the South and Southwest. Not only have record numbers of new cases been registered this week in at least seven states, test positivity has increased (a higher percentage of those tested for the virus are testing positive), hospitalizations have doubled this month in several states, and intensive care unit usage is rising.

It also appears that the decline in absolute numbers of daily deaths nationwide has stalled. In the past three days, the U.S. death tally has been 649, 812, and 867, up noticeably from 366, 269, and 577, on the three previous days.

However, so far the upward trend in cases, which began about two weeks ago but accelerated dramatically in pace since last week, hasnít translated into a higher case fatality rate. In fact, the death rate has continued to decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if more testing is done resulting in more cases, that is not as important as to what the death rate is.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshuac.../#3cf110a16b5d
    You think it will go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You think it will go away?

shouldn't we expect it to go away eventually? isn't that hat happened with other pandemics like H1N1?

it's certainly not going away anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shouldn't we expect it to go away eventually? isn't that hat happened with other pandemics like H1N1?

it's certainly not going away anytime soon.
    there are hundreds of coronaviruses, not all of them go away...it's just that we vaccines for most of the ones that haven't

just made me chuckle again thinking about Kellyanne Conway back in April saying 'this is Covid-19 folks, not Covid-1' ....having no clue why it's been called 19 or apparently that there've been many many before it