Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 426 of 560 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 8389
    Whoever takes the mantle of the GOP over needs to start here and get rural voters to start taking this **** seriously.

My county is very rural, and has seen an uptick in cases. We are tested twice a week at work and have not had a positive test among residents for over 6 months. Our tests are done before we have any contact with anyone else so we can't infect anyone if we are positive. We have had 1 positive test among employees in the past 2 months and the employee was asymptomatic and was only out for about 10 days.
    We have done a pretty good job of keeping our residents safe.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My county is very rural, and has seen an uptick in cases. We are tested twice a week at work and have not had a positive test among residents for over 6 months. Our tests are done before we have any contact with anyone else so we can't infect anyone if we are positive. We have had 1 positive test among employees in the past 2 months and the employee was asymptomatic and was only out for about 10 days.
    We have done a pretty good job of keeping our residents safe.
    I am very glad that your county is handling this well. Unfortunately we are seeing generally that the rural counties are not handling COVID well.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Its obvious that you really do not want to discuss anything. You simply want to whine and complain about being picked on. I told you that, for the most part, I agree with what you said and you call it "shallow". I guess, coming from someone like you, I should consider that a compliment.
    If you really want a legitimate discussion, drop the nonsense about being the "victim". No one is picking on you without reason to do so. Your tactics are not anger provoking, just annoying.
    And, by the way, I do not kiss up to anyone on this board. I was promoted to Team manager due to my content for my team. Have a nice day and enjoy your victimhood. I'll not contribute further.
    You are so hilariously full of yourself. Cool to see that you think disagreeing with you and/or pointing out your tactics is the equivalent of whining, complaining, and playing victim though. I have yet to claim to be a victim or whine about the way you talk to me. I point out your transparent BS, laugh about it, and put you in your place.

No one cares about your role as team manager. It's irrelevant to the conversation and yet another example of your "look at me" routine. Also, you absolutely do kiss mod *** like a good lil' bootlicker.

You've said that you were done with me a half dozen or so times now and continue coming back for more. Have fun continuing with your delusions of grandeur, kitty cat. I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am very glad that your county is handling this well. Unfortunately we are seeing generally that the rural counties are not handling COVID well.
    it's not just rural areas that are spiking, it's everywhere...it's just that rural areas didn't SEE these same spikes in March-May
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So the SC just ruled to block Cuomo from imposing restrictions on gatherings at churches and synagogues.

Robertís joined the liberals to dissent while the 5 religious fanatics voted together.

So yeah letís all go to church on Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So the SC just ruled to block Cuomo from imposing restrictions on gatherings at churches and synagogues.

Robertís joined the liberals to dissent while the 5 religious fanatics voted together.

So yeah letís all go to church on Sunday!!!
    He should issue the exact same decree again. Keep re-issuing it. Protect these people whether they have the common sense or not.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Whoever takes the mantle of the GOP over needs to start here and get rural voters to start taking this **** seriously.

Well, those rural areas can thank the costal and high density areas for bringing that **** in.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, those rural areas can thank the costal and high density areas for bringing that **** in.
    If only there were a competent person in charge to help mitigate that as much as possible..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Not sure where else to ask this here besides this thread

Have any of you used Vault Health's at home Covid test? And if you have, did you get results quickly?
    i'm not sure what to think here- to travel next month I need to both take and get results from a test within 72 hours of flying and I'm concerned about getting results in time. Maybe I should just go to Walgreens.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I thought it came from Gina?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ron DeSantis is making it so cities canít impose their own mask mandates in Florida. He should be criminally charged for that. Itís absolutely sickening that a governor would make it so his citizens were more likely to get and spread COVID.

Youíre welcome. Just wanted to share our bounty with yíall out there in Godís country.

And remember, itís just the flu.

One of the first big rulings Amy Coney Barrett gets to rule on and it's candidly anti-life. Overturning Cuomo's limit on amount of people at services in churches and synagogues. She's coming out with the pro-death party.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Youíre welcome. Just wanted to share our bounty with yíall out there in Godís country.

And remember, itís just the flu.
    You don't have to remind me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!